- ACCELERA® ALPHA$46.61 - $97.85
- ACHILLES® 2233$60.86 - $98.60
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.41 - $170.96
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-25 RFT$212.88 - $556.71
- CAPITOL® SPORT$48.00 - $97.43
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2$112.31 - $488.81
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.94 - $134.87
About Mazda 626 Tires
The Mazda 626 has a regal styling design and a solid build quality. The interior is spacious and attractively styled to provide the best in riding comfort. It has a strong engine, fine tuned suspensions and competent handling. Its performance can be improved further by installing the right set of tires. CARiD has a wide range of high quality tires Mazda 626 tires for your selection. These are stocked from the most reputable brands in the country including Michelin, Bridgestone, and BF Goodrich among others. These tires are made from premium materials such as natural and synthetic rubbers and high tech fabrics to ensure the final product meet the rigorous standards of the market. Summer tires and winter tires are widely available to cater for the warm and cold seasons of the year respectively. There is no shortage of varieties here. Summer brands include the Goodyear Efficient tire and Hankook Ventus. Try out Michelin Pilot Alpin tires for your winter season.
Regular tires may get the job done on paved roads along the freeways and neighborhood streets. Nevertheless, you need a strong set of all terrain tires to tackle the rough tracks of the countryside. The Faken 452 tire would do you proud out there. It improves grip without compromising wear and has enhanced precise handling. A set of run-flat tires would also be a good choice for you out there. These tires allow safe driving even after your tire goes flat. Ensure your tires have sufficient threads always before embarking on your journey. Insufficient threads patterns hamper the cooling process by hindering the free flow of air currents between the grooves. Increased heat buildup increased the risks of tire malfunction. Replace all worn out tires with newer tires to avoid compromising the performance and safety of your Mazda. All Mazda 626 tires from CARiD can be fitted with tire pressure monitor systems (TPMS) sensors to monitor air pressure and temperature.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.