- ACCELERA® ALPHA$46.61 - $97.85
- ACHILLES® ATR SPORT$55.43 - $103.88
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.28 - $170.70
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V2$155.30 - $318.12
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP$60.00 - $110.48
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4CONTACT$176.22 - $357.64
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.84 - $134.66
- DELINTE® DH2$41.21 - $109.50
About Mazda 6 Tires
The Mazda 6 is an elegantly styled vehicle with some sporty looks to boast about. It has a strong engine, a pleasant ride quality and competent handling. It has an attractively styled interior, large enough to accommodate six persons. Equipping it with the right set of tires will go a long way at improving its performance and ride quality. CARiD stocks a wide range of Mazda 6 tires to meet the differing needs of different Mazda owners. They stock high-end products such as Pirelli as well as the more affordable variety for budget-minded customers. These tires are made from high-grade products such as natural rubbers, synthetic materials and steel. The production process involves the use of innovative technologies to ensure the finished product meets the stringent standards set by the market. The selection of tires depends on the prevailing weather conditions, the terrain to be covered and the expected performance of your car. CARiD stocks winter tires as well as summer wheels. The Dunlop Granspic tire is ideal for winter conditions. It has unique hydroplaning resistance and a superior traction on ice, which facilitates better control and handling.
Summer tires are also available in a wide selection including the Yokohama Advan tires and Firestone Fire Hawk tires. All season tires are not only economical but are also convenient. They eliminate the need for continuous changeover between summer and winter tires. They are ideal for areas that experience a brief winter period. Try out the Bridgestone Insignia tires or Dunlop Signature tires for your all season tires. Always ensure that your tires have adequate air pressure before you begin your journey Installing Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensors will help safeguard your car from the inconvenience of running flat in the middle of nowhere. These gadgets measure air pressure and temperature on all Mazda 6 tires and relay information to the vehicle’s computer system.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.