For some people, there is no place for imagination in a category of large family cars. It is as easy as pie. The car should be comfortable, spacious, and safe. Yet, the Mazda 6 was created with inspiration and given the charisma, which is hard to find in its competitors. Any family car will get you and your beloved to the place of destination, but only the 6 will make a journey ultimately pleasant.
One of the leading roles in making a journey comfortable belongs to a suspension system. This part of chassis is responsible for increase of the friction between the wheels and the road surface; any other parameter is actually of no use if you can't control the car. The car's ability to handle rough road and to accelerate, brake and go through corners safely are the main focuses of engineers working on suspension systems. There is still much to be done in this field. Meanwhile, all the existing achievements are taken into account at CARiD.com. We provide all possible spare parts for all kinds of suspension systems. Lowering kits by Eibach, leveling kits by Firestone, universal shock and steering stabilizer armor by Daystar and many others items are always in stock at the nearest to you warehouse. Check out the assortment and the fair prices at CARiD's Suspension Systems section.
If you need individual components such as spacers to adjust airbag installed height, height sensors, air bag bellows, air compressor kits, load leveling kits, air struts, air springs, and more, we offer those as well. Because these systems are complex, we recommend professional installation if you are not already experienced with air-ride units. If you’re in the process of deciding whether an air suspension upgrade is right for you, see over 3 product reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars stars to see customers who have already installed them think.
- ARK Performance® - DT-P Coilover KitStarting at: $1,571.65$1,571.65
- KONI® - Sport ShocksStarting at: $140.00$140.00
- KSport® - Airtech Air Suspension SystemStarting at: $2,755.00$2,755.00
- Eibach® - Pro-Kit Lowering KitStarting at: $284.25$284.25
- Firestone® - Suspension Load Leveling KitStarting at: $99.67$99.67
- ST Suspensions® - Coilover Lowering KitStarting at: $892.49$892.49
- KW Suspensions® - V2 Inox-Line Coilover Lowering KitStarting at: $2,019.99$2,019.99
- ARK Performance® - ST-P Coilover KitStarting at: $1,444.15$1,444.15
- KSport® - Kontrol Pro Coilover KitStarting at: $966.00$966.00
- KONI® - FSD Shock KitStarting at: $865.20$865.20
"Highly recommend these bushings. I was very happy with their quality. They come with easy to read instructions and plenty off bushing lube. Also great price and fast shipping. "
"My only knock on these would be ease of installation. The sway bar end bushings should be split in half so they go in easier rather than requiring a vise or gorilla squish to fit them. Otherwise, another great product. "
"I have used Energy Suspension products for many years. The reason I use them is that they are easy to install and work very well. They make the vehicles that I install them on handle much better than stock and hold up very well. Most of the installations go into vehicles that are road raced and some both racing and street use. "