- Coilover KitsMazda 6
- (35)Lowering KitsMazda 6
- Handling KitsMazda 6
- (16)Air SuspensionMazda 6
- (123)Shocks & StrutsMazda 6
- (37)Coil SpringsMazda 6
- (49)Sway BarsMazda 6
- Strut Tower BracesMazda 6
- (87)Control ArmsMazda 6
- (2)Subframe BracesMazda 6
- (3)Alignment KitsMazda 6
- (30)Suspension BushingsBushings
- Helper SpringsMazda 6
- (7)Suspension LubricantsMazda 6
- (17)Wheel SpacersMazda 6
For some people, there is no place for imagination in a category of large family cars. It is as easy as pie. The car should be comfortable, spacious, and safe. Yet, the Mazda 6 was created with inspiration and given the charisma, which is hard to find in its competitors. Any family car will get you and your beloved to the place of destination, but only the 6 will make a journey ultimately pleasant.
One of the leading roles in making a journey comfortable belongs to a suspension system. This part of chassis is responsible for increase of the friction between the wheels and the road surface; any other parameter is actually of no use if you can't control the car. The car's ability to handle rough road and to accelerate, brake and go through corners safely are the main focuses of engineers working on suspension systems. There is still much to be done in this field. Meanwhile, all the existing achievements are taken into account at CARiD.com. We provide all possible spare parts for all kinds of suspension systems. Lowering kits by Eibach, leveling kits by Firestone, universal shock and steering stabilizer armor by Daystar and many others items are always in stock at the nearest to you warehouse. Check out the assortment and the fair prices at CARiD's Suspension Systems section.
- KSport® Kontrol Pro Coilover KitKontrol Pro Coilover Kit by KSport®. Ksport Kontrol Pro Fully Adjustable Coilover Kits provide the ultimate in suspension technology for your vehicle, both on the street or at the track. 36 levels of damping adjustment allow fine...Set of 4 coilovers designed with both road racing and street driving in mind36 way adjustable damping: All Ksport coilovers offer 36 levels of damping which allow you the ability to perfectly dial in your coilover system. Set damping to full soft for a nice comfortable cruising setting for normal driving$783.00 - $2,520.00
- Bilstein® B6 Series Shock Absorbers and StrutsB6 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts by Bilstein®. If you expect more damping power from your shock absorber – even under loads – but don’t want to opt for an all-out sports model, the BILSTEIN B6 is the ideal solution.Increased power reserves and service life, even when pulling transporters and trailers or during frequent journeys with loadsOptimum adhesion and enhanced lane change stability in both day to day and extreme situations$64.93 - $769.20
- H&R® Street Performance Coilover Lowering KitStreet Performance Coilover Lowering Kit by H&R®. H&R Street Performance Coil Overs are the perfect suspension solution for discerning drivers—from daily drivers to serious tuners—who can appreciate the awesome handling and...100% Made in GermanyFine tune lowering to what you want$963.13 - $2,070.60
- KSport® GT Lowering Spring KitGT Lowering Spring Kit by KSport®. This is a set of 4 replacement front and rear coil springs designed with a progressive coil rate for the enthusiast who seeks to lower their vehicle and enhance grip, cornering speed, and turn-in...Set of 4 replacement coil springs designed to provide noticeable ride height drop on your vehicleProgressive spring rate retains civilized ride comfort during everyday driving conditions$139.00 - $156.00
- Bilstein® B12 Series Lowering KitsB12 Series Lowering Kits by Bilstein®. The B12 system provides a lower stance and more stable ride for better road handling and control. This is the most economical way to vastly improve your car's performance AND appearance.Monotube internal designProfessional Cornering System Sport PCSS$626.81 - $1,428.57
- KSport® Kontrol Plus Coilover KitKontrol Plus Coilover Kit by KSport®. Ksport’s Kontrol Plus 2 Way coilover System provides the ultimate in adjustability for enthusiasts and professionals alike, who are wishing to have the maximum in performance and durability....External Reservoirs: 864 possible settings provided by each Kontrol Plus 2 Way coilover System, it is possible to leave no stone unturned in the quest for ultimate performance from your vehicle’s suspension system.Damping Adjustments: Kontrol Plus 2 way coilover offer 36 levels of damping adjustment via the top of the assembly and an additional 24 levels of nitrogen adjustments via the bottom of the reservoir.$1,755.00 - $2,115.00
- ST Suspensions® ST X Coilover Lowering KitST X Coilover Lowering Kit by ST Suspensions®. The ultimate in performance, style and handling, ST height adjustable coilover kits are precision engineered and road tested to the highest standards of the German TÜV. Our threaded...$999.99 - $1,999.99
- KW Suspensions® Inox-Line Coilover Lowering KitInox-Line Coilover Lowering Kit by KW Suspensions®. Inox Lowering Kits are sets of 4 street-use coilovers that can be lowered individually by hand. For simple, no-muss operation choose the V1 Inox coilovers with damper settings...V1 Inox coilovers feature non-adjustable damper settings that have been pre-set to achieve optimum levels of sport handling, comfort, and safety at any ride heightV2 Inox coilovers allow infinite adjustment of shock rebound damper rates to regulate vehicle pitch and roll behavior for ride comfort (compression is not adjustable)$987.99 - $8,999.99
- ARK Performance® DT-P Coilover KitDT-P Coilover Kit by ARK Performance®. ARK Performance DT-P monotube coilover systems are fully adjustable with 16 levels of dampening to fit your street or track needs. Our suspension systems are engineered and designed based on...All Bolt-on System16 Level Dampening Adjustment$1,571.65 - $1,614.15
- ARK Performance® ST-P Coilover KitST-P Coilover Kit by ARK Performance®. ARK Performance ST-P monotube coilover systems are fully adjustable with 16 levels of dampening to fit your street or track needs. Our suspension systems are engineered and designed based on...$1,444.15 - $1,495.15
- Tein® Basic Coilover KitBasic Lowering Coilover Kit by Tein®. Performance coilover kit are great for daily driving and spirited driving for all types of drivers. Made in Japan under strict quality control standards and developed by highly trained...Steel ConstructionTwin Tube internal construction$769.50 - $2,580.00
- Buddy Club® Racing Spec Coilover KitRacing Spec Coilover Kit by Buddy Club®. "Racing Spec Damper" is the perfect complete suspension kit with resemblance of P-1 racing damper's excellent designs while it is de-tuned for street - circuit use. However, the car specific...15 Level AdjustmentAdjustment Bracket$1,300.00 - $2,699.10
- KSport® Airtech Air SuspensionAirtech Air Suspension by KSport®. KSport offers air suspension kits ranging from no frills with manual paddle controls up through full digital control of each separate air spring. All provide ride height adjustment of 4.7 to 7.8...All air suspension kits include 4 air springs with height adjustability and 36 levels of damping adjustmentBasic kit features 1 Viair 380C air compressor, while Deluxe and above kits feature 2 Viair 380C air compressors$2,755.00 - $5,225.00
- Air Lift® Performance Air Suspension KitsPerformance Air Suspension Kits by Air Lift®. These are complete air suspension kits that allow over 4 inches of drop in ride height when aggressive looks and handling are desired. Choose air compressors in standard or heavy-duty...$415.00 - $1,450.00
- Bilstein® B8 Series Shock Absorbers and StrutsB8 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts by Bilstein®. If you’re looking for a performance lowering shock absorber or strut, the BILSTEIN B8 Sport Series is up to the task. Designed to enhance your car’s lowered suspension,...Shortened high-performance shock absorbers for virtually every lowering spring set and series production sport vehiclesMarked improvement in safety and performance with additional spring changes (lowering)$82.24 - $454.99
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance Suspension PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Transmission PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Wheels & RimsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.