- ACCELERA® ALPHA$46.61 - $98.58
- ACHILLES® 2233$60.86 - $98.60
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.28 - $170.70
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-25 RFT$212.88 - $555.78
- CAPITOL® SPORT$48.00 - $90.00
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2$112.31 - $488.81
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.84 - $134.66
- DELINTE® DH2$41.21 - $109.50
About Mazda 5 Tires
If you are looking for space and performance in your next ride, then you need to consider the Mazda 5 station wagon. This vehicle has third row seating and can comfortably accommodate six people at the back. It has an athletic styling design and a sporty performance. Installing the right set of tires on this vehicle will enhance its performance, improve fuel efficiency and provide better fuel economy. In this regard, CARiD has a wide range of high quality Mazda 5 tires from the most reputable brands in the country. They also have a pool of professionals ready to help you make the right decision concerning the type of tires your car needs. You need to select your tires in line with the season, terrain and expected performance of your car. The winter season comes with many challenges. You need a pair of tires that can withstand the sub-zero temperatures prevailing at that time. Winter tires have a high braking force and possess superb traction on ice and snow. The Michelin Pilot Alpin tires would be a good place to start.
CARiD also carries a wide catalogue of summer tires for the Mazda 5. The Dunlop SP Sport tire is worth considering. It performs well in dry conditions and possesses an excellent tread life. Summer tires are also reputed to have enhanced stability and wear. It’s advisable to check the status of your tires regularly. Different thread patterns have a different impact on performance, hydroplaning resistance and safety. Aging and won out tires should be replaced immediately with newer tires. Aging tires suffer increasing porosity and greater leakage compared to newer tires. Installing a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensor on all your Mazda 5 tires will enhance safety and performance. These devices measure air pressure and temperature and alert the driver when significant deflation occurs in any one tire. This enables prompt action before safety is completely compromised.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.