While Europe and Japan discovered numerous advantages of compact minivans like the Mazda 5, the Americans were more excited about SUVs and large minivans. Why to compromise if we could easily afford what we really wished! But as the fuel prices were showing constant growth for a long period of time, the US consumers gave small minivans a second chance. Mazda got the trend and presented the 5 on the American market on time.
Although it's significantly smaller than the competitors' analogs, the second generation Mazda 5 was granted three rows of seats to carry up to 6 passengers. At the same time, it looks stylish and provides Mazda's famous sporty handling. We believe, the excellent maneuvering in traffic is achieved in many respects thanks to the suspension system. In the latest models, Mazda uses 4-wheel independent suspension (the front is MacPherson strut with stabilizer bar, and the back is Rear Multilink with stabilizer bar). CARiD.com, in its turn, offers an excessive range of spare parts for your car's suspension system, including leveling kits, air suspensions, bushings, joints, etc. There are only recognized brands, namely Daystar, Firestone, and ReadyLIFT, on the shelves of our online shop. Come explore it yourself!
If you need individual components such as spacers to adjust airbag installed height, height sensors, air bag bellows, air compressor kits, load leveling kits, air struts, air springs, and more, we offer those as well. Because these systems are complex, we recommend professional installation if you are not already experienced with air-ride units. If you’re in the process of deciding whether an air suspension upgrade is right for you, see over 3 product reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars stars to see customers who have already installed them think.
- KSport® - Airtech Air Suspension SystemStarting at: $2,755.00$2,755.00
- Unity® - Replacement Front Complete Strut AssemblyStarting at: $88.56$88.56
- Firestone® - Suspension Load Leveling KitStarting at: $99.67$99.67
- KSport® - Kontrol Pro Coilover KitStarting at: $966.00$966.00
- Firestone® - Suspension Air Compressor KitStarting at: $259.68$259.68
- Hotchkis® - Billet Sway Bar BracketsStarting at: $99.95$99.95
- Smittybilt® - High Performance Air CompressorStarting at: $79.99$79.99
- Rugged Ridge® - Shock BootStarting at: $5.76$5.76
- Lakewood® - Traction Bar SnubbersStarting at: $18.99$18.99
- Precision Gear® - Air Compressor 12V ARBStarting at: $116.14$116.14
"Highly recommend these bushings. I was very happy with their quality. They come with easy to read instructions and plenty off bushing lube. Also great price and fast shipping. "
"My only knock on these would be ease of installation. The sway bar end bushings should be split in half so they go in easier rather than requiring a vise or gorilla squish to fit them. Otherwise, another great product. "
"I have used Energy Suspension products for many years. The reason I use them is that they are easy to install and work very well. They make the vehicles that I install them on handle much better than stock and hold up very well. Most of the installations go into vehicles that are road raced and some both racing and street use. "