ALLEGRO Graphite with Machined Face and Lip wheels by Maxxim®. The Maxxim Wheels can transform your commuter car and turn it into a very personal statement of style and taste. These wheels come in fitments suited for everyday driving and in stunning designs that would shine at any custom show. Maxxim proves that custom wheels do not have to be extreme to be extremely good looking.
With Maxxim wheels it doesn't cost a million dollars to make your car look a million dollars. The Maxxim wheels are produced in the most rational way possible, to keep the price affordable. They are built to very high quality standards, as custom rims have to be. What sets them apart from the ordinary is the careful choice of designs. Where other brands might choose a design that is expensive to produce, with no positive aesthetic effect, Maxxim chooses the best looking designs that are also perfectly suited to the production process. This is why Maxxim wheels look better than most and are more affordable than most.
- One-Piece Cast Light Alloy Wheels
- Made in Aerospace Quality A356 Aluminum
- Elegant Design
- Fitments Suitable for Everyday Driving
- One Year Warranty on Wheel Structure*
- Lip size may vary depending on the size of the wheel
- All wheels are custom made for each customer and are therefore Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable
- Wheel orders cannot be cancelled after the manufacturing process has begun (usually 24 to 48 hours after order is placed)
* Applies to first owner only120.00 161.40
Maxxim Wheels is a brand line of Konig Wheels, a company that has been setting trends and revolutionizing the wheel industry for 25 years through its dedication to providing high quality products and services. Konig Wheels strives to proactively serve its customers and create a lasting relationship by providing quality products and services. The company, as well as its brands Maxxim, Advanti, and Privat, has a total commitment to maintaining an industry leading service oriented attitude and constant development of the quality and design of its wheels.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
- There is a high risk of damage when transferring TPMS from your factory wheels to your new aftermarket wheels
- Conveniently receive a fully functional and assembled wheel & tire package without having to do any extra work or incur further costs
- Always have an extra set. Enjoy the convenience of quickly switching between your factory and custom wheels for Snow or Racing
- We have state of the art equipment to "scratch-less" mount and "road force" balance any size wheel and tire that most local shops cannot
- Oro-Tek has been engineering and manufacturing premium quality sensors since the beginning of TPMS
- Save money on installation since we install TPMS sensors at no charge
- Save money on shipping since shipping wheels and tires separately costs substantially more
- Save money on assembly since we mount and balance at no charge