- AVENGER TOURING LSRAll Season / Performancefrom $77.12 (ea)Mastercraft# 18235181
- COURSER AXTAll Season / All Terrainfrom $118.71 (ea)Mastercraft# 18283240
- COURSER HXTAll Season / All Terrainfrom $129.63 (ea)Mastercraft# 35715382
- COURSER HSX TOURAll Season / Performancefrom $110.17 (ea)Mastercraft# 18283236
- AVENGER G/TAll Season / Performancefrom $97.86 (ea)Mastercraft# 18283232
- COURSER A/T2All Season / Performancefrom $122.20 (ea)Mastercraft# 18283237
- COURSER C/TAll Season / All Terrainfrom $154.77 (ea)Mastercraft# 18283244
- COURSER HTRAll Season / All Terrainfrom $105.21 (ea)Mastercraft# 18283234
- COURSER HTR PLUSAll Season / Performancefrom $134.28 (ea)Mastercraft# 18283235
- COURSER LTRAll Season / All Terrainfrom $110.17 (ea)Mastercraft# 18283241
- COURSER MSRWinter / All Terrainfrom $95.82 (ea)Mastercraft# 18283245
- COURSER MXTAll Season / All Terrainfrom $163.54 (ea)Mastercraft# 18283242
- COURSER R/DAll Season / All Terrainfrom $152.59 (ea)Mastercraft# 18283243
- COURSER STRAll Season / Performancefrom $93.93 (ea)Mastercraft# 18283238
- GLACIER-GRIP IIWinter / Performancefrom $76.47 (ea)Mastercraft# 18283233
- IVAll Season / Performancefrom $62.55 (ea)Mastercraft# 18214994
- MC-440All Season / Performancefrom $54.77 (ea)Mastercraft# 18223617
- SRT TOURINGAll Season / Performancefrom $70.79 (ea)Mastercraft# 35685833
- STRATEGYAll Season / Performancefrom $63.57 (ea)Mastercraft# 18230152
Mastercraft Tires is manufactured by Cooper Tires and produces the same high quality car and truck tires. They are known for making the legendary Mastercraft Courser AXT line of all terrain and mud tires. They carry a comprehensive selection of premium tires for cars, trucks, and trailers. These popular tires have great traction in multiple weather and road conditions and are designed to last for the years to come. Mastercraft truly does understand that car drivers sometimes like to take the scenic route.
MasterCraft, a subsidiary of Cooper Tire and Rubber, was founded in 1909 as a tire company that develops top-of-the-line products. MasterCraft tires are all designed and engineered to “Master the Road” while offering great tire life, quality, and mileage. Highly rated by all car and driver magazines, this extremely diverse company makes High Performance Touring Tires to top-rated snow tires. MasterCraft produces quality tires that are all produced in the United States.
In 2007, MasterCraft challenged typical all-season performance tires in a whole new level. The newest premium tire manufactured by MasterCraft is the Touring LSR, which combines high-tech features to beat all competition in all weather handling, high performance grip, durability, and overall comfort. Customers continue to rave about how great the Touring LSR is because the design has two tread patterns and three speed ratings. MasterCraft is determined to create the best tire that uses the best technology, while meeting the needs of drivers with sports cars and minivans.
MasterCraft offers a selection of superior Light Truck Tires that will outperform any competition. The two most popular MasterCraft Light Truck Tires are the Highway All-Season Courser HTR and the aggressive Courser A/T2 (All-terrain). The Courser HTR is well known for being able to perform in any driving surface, while still maintaining the quietest SUV/Light Truck tire on the market. The Design gives the tire great performance, truly proving a great product.
The aggressive Courser A/T2 performs just at well at the HTR but is designed to meet different needs. The Courser A/T2 goes beyond all demands of typical all-terrain tires. The design of the Courser A/T2 is perfect for giving the best traction off-road, perfect for construction sites, hunting trips, and 4-wheeling. The A/T2 has proven itself to be able to get great traction in both wet and dry surfaces. Also, the A/T2 does even better job of creating a smooth ride. The Courser A/T2 stands out from all other tires in its class, because it meets so many different demands for different customers. This tire is a great example of how MasterCraft strives to give the customer the ability to drive from off-road right to the city, without having to worry about changing tires.
I also have the 285/70/17's on my GMC Sierra. I've had them for 10,000 miles so far and they look like I bought them yesterday. They are super quiet and ride great. They do well off-road too.
There is a lot of information on the sidewall of a tire. Typically, you'll find UTQG ratings for treadwear, traction and temperature, the size of the tire, the load rating index number with a speed rating index, the construction type (bias or radial), the D.O.T. compliance code, and construction details. On some tires used as original equipment, you may also find a marking that indicates its OE status.