- MASTERCRAFT® AVENGER TOURING LSRAVENGER TOURING LSR All Season / Performance Tires by Mastercraft®. The Avenger Touring LSR products were designed with ventless technology for a clean, crisp appearance. The LSR has a competitive warranty, excellent performance,...$73.00 - $476.00 (ea)
- MASTERCRAFT® COURSER AXTCOURSER AXT All Season / All Terrain Tires by Mastercraft®. The Mastercraft Courser AXT is a true all-terrain tire that delivers a modern 5-rib tread design, aggressive off-road capabilities, confident highway control and wear, and...$119.00 - $248.00 (ea)
- MASTERCRAFT® COURSER HXTCOURSER HXT All Season / All Terrain Tires by Mastercraft®. The Courser HXT is a commercial highway light truck rib tire that provides trusted all-season performance and dependable wear. The HXT was designed to provide enhanced wet...$129.00 - $205.00 (ea)
- MASTERCRAFT® COURSER HSX TOURCOURSER HSX TOUR All Season / Performance Tires by Mastercraft®. The Mastercraft Courser HSX Tour is a premium SUV tire designed to deliver a smooth, comfortable ride, responsive handling, and all-season traction with long wearing...$110.00 - $186.00 (ea)
- MASTERCRAFT® MC-440MC-440 All Season / Performance Tires by Mastercraft®. The MC-440 will provide great all-season traction with a smooth, quiet ride and on-center feel. With the MC-440, you will get excellent performance without the premium price....$56.00 - $107.00 (ea)
- MASTERCRAFT® IVIV All Season / Performance Tires by Mastercraft®. The IV is an entry level, all-season tire designed for the value-oriented consumer. This tire fits a variety of older vehicles and is available in select white sidewall sizes....$61.00 - $87.00 (ea)
- MASTERCRAFT® STRATEGYSTRATEGY All Season / Performance Tires by Mastercraft®. The Strategy was designed for consumers that are looking for touring performance and do not want to pay a lot for it. This tire provides all-season capabilities, quiet ride,...$63.00 - $119.00 (ea)
- MASTERCRAFT® SRT TOURINGSRT TOURING All Season / Performance Tires by Mastercraft®. The Mastercraft SRT Touring provides comfortable and quite all-season performance. The SRT has many popular fitments for a wide range of modern passenger touring vehicles...$70.00 - $125.00 (ea)
- MASTERCRAFT® GLACIER-GRIP IIGLACIER-GRIP II Winter / Performance Tires by Mastercraft®. The Glacier-Grip II is a premium studdable winter passenger tire. This design is for drivers looking for excellent traction on snow and ice without sacrificing performance...$76.00 - $208.00 (ea)
- MASTERCRAFT® COURSER MSRCOURSER MSR Winter / All Terrain Tires by Mastercraft®. The Courser MSR is a premium winter SUV tire designed for drivers seeking excellent traction on snow or ice. Mastercraft snow tires are pinned for studs where studded tires...$95.00 - $257.00 (ea)
- MASTERCRAFT® AVENGER G/TAVENGER G/T All Season / Performance Tires by Mastercraft®. The Avenger G/T is a cosmetic performance tire available in today's black sidewall or an eye-catching raised white letter that will retain the character of the old "muscle...$97.00 - $157.00 (ea)
- MASTERCRAFT® COURSER STRCOURSER STR All Season / Performance Tires by Mastercraft®. The Courser STR is an SUV value design with excellent all-season performance at "value tire" cost. The Courser STR has the size coverage focused on today's most popular...$98.00 - $142.00 (ea)
- MASTERCRAFT® COURSER HTRCOURSER HTR All Season / All Terrain Tires by Mastercraft®. The Courser HTR is a highway touring original equipment replacement line. This tire was designed for ride comfort, all-season traction with an attractive warranty.$105.00 - $198.00 (ea)
- MASTERCRAFT® COURSER LTRCOURSER LTR All Season / All Terrain Tires by Mastercraft®. The Courser LTR is a light truck value design with excellent all-season performance at "value tire" cost. The Courser LTR has the size coverage for today's most popular...$119.00 - $193.00 (ea)
- MASTERCRAFT® COURSER A/T2COURSER A/T2 All Season / Performance Tires by Mastercraft®. The Courser A/T2 is a premium all-terrain SUV tire. This product was designed as an OE replacement providing increased traction and a quiet ride without sacrificing ride...$122.00 - $149.00 (ea)
- MASTERCRAFT® COURSER HTR PLUSCOURSER HTR PLUS All Season / Performance Tires by Mastercraft®. The Courser HTR Plus is an extension of the Courser HTR line featuring sizes for sport trucks and plus fitment sizes. This line is also well suited for those 20-inch...$133.00 - $166.00 (ea)
- MASTERCRAFT® COURSER R/DCOURSER R/D All Season / All Terrain Tires by Mastercraft®. The Courser R/D is a premium all-season light truck rib tire especially for drivers of work and commercial vehicles where tire rotations are infrequent. The R/D is also...$152.00 - $176.00 (ea)
- MASTERCRAFT® COURSER C/TCOURSER C/T All Season / All Terrain Tires by Mastercraft®. The Courser C/T is a premium all-purpose traction tire. The C/T's design is a hybrid of all-terrain, high-void and commercial traction designs. This product is especially...$155.00 - $268.00 (ea)
- MASTERCRAFT® COURSER MXTCOURSER MXT All Season / All Terrain Tires by Mastercraft®. The Courser MXT is an extreme off-road mud terrain tire perfect for light truck owners and extreme off-roaders seeking aggressive off-road traction and excellent handling...$167.00 - $292.00 (ea)
Mastercraft Tires is manufactured by Cooper Tires and produces the same high quality car and truck tires. They are known for making the legendary Mastercraft Courser AXT line of all terrain and mud tires. They carry a comprehensive selection of premium tires for cars, trucks, and trailers. These popular tires have great traction in multiple weather and road conditions and are designed to last for the years to come. Mastercraft truly does understand that car drivers sometimes like to take the scenic route.
MasterCraft, a subsidiary of Cooper Tire and Rubber, was founded in 1909 as a tire company that develops top-of-the-line products. MasterCraft tires are all designed and engineered to “Master the Road” while offering great tire life, quality, and mileage. Highly rated by all car and driver magazines, this extremely diverse company makes High Performance Touring Tires to top-rated snow tires. MasterCraft produces quality tires that are all produced in the United States.
In 2007, MasterCraft challenged typical all-season performance tires in a whole new level. The newest premium tire manufactured by MasterCraft is the Touring LSR, which combines high-tech features to beat all competition in all weather handling, high performance grip, durability, and overall comfort. Customers continue to rave about how great the Touring LSR is because the design has two tread patterns and three speed ratings. MasterCraft is determined to create the best tire that uses the best technology, while meeting the needs of drivers with sports cars and minivans.
MasterCraft offers a selection of superior Light Truck Tires that will outperform any competition. The two most popular MasterCraft Light Truck Tires are the Highway All-Season Courser HTR and the aggressive Courser A/T2 (All-terrain). The Courser HTR is well known for being able to perform in any driving surface, while still maintaining the quietest SUV/Light Truck tire on the market. The Design gives the tire great performance, truly proving a great product.
The aggressive Courser A/T2 performs just at well at the HTR but is designed to meet different needs. The Courser A/T2 goes beyond all demands of typical all-terrain tires. The design of the Courser A/T2 is perfect for giving the best traction off-road, perfect for construction sites, hunting trips, and 4-wheeling. The A/T2 has proven itself to be able to get great traction in both wet and dry surfaces. Also, the A/T2 does even better job of creating a smooth ride. The Courser A/T2 stands out from all other tires in its class, because it meets so many different demands for different customers. This tire is a great example of how MasterCraft strives to give the customer the ability to drive from off-road right to the city, without having to worry about changing tires.
These tires are one of the best tires I have ever ran, they grip the road in icy road and have little to no noise runny down the road.
There is a lot of information on the sidewall of a tire. Typically, you'll find UTQG ratings for treadwear, traction and temperature, the size of the tire, the load rating index number with a speed rating index, the construction type (bias or radial), the D.O.T. compliance code, and construction details. On some tires used as original equipment, you may also find a marking that indicates its OE status.