- ACCELERA® IOTA$82.61 - $173.97
- ACHILLES® ATR SPORT$55.43 - $103.88
- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE COMP-2 A/S$107.77 - $283.15
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-25 RFT$212.88 - $556.71
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP PLUS$92.12 - $133.31
- CONTINENTAL® CONTISPORTCONTACT 2$118.41 - $427.84
- DELINTE® THUNDER D7$57.63 - $158.38
- DUNLOP® DIREZZA DZ102$86.91 - $255.35
About Maserati GranTurismo Tires
The Maserati Granturismo has a sharp styling design and superb head turning sports car looks. It has a powerful engine that promotes high speed and achieves top acceleration in a matter of seconds. With this vehicle, you enjoy sharp steering and excellent handling potential. Installing the right set of tires on it will go a long way to improving ride quality and performance. CARiD is the leading supplier of Maserati Granturismo tires. The shop has a strong reputation for stocking high quality merchandise. They obtain stock from the most reputable brands in the country such as Bridgestone, Yokohama, Dunlop, and Continental among many others. You need to consider the tires you intend to install on your vehicle. In view of this, CARiD has gone a step further to line up a pool of competent professionals to guide you as you make your decision. All season tires are extremely versatile tires allowing you to travel in summer and winter conditions without any fear. The Continental Contiprocontact tire is a great tire for such occasions. It has long tread life and is manufactured using innovative technology that improves fuel efficiency and wet grip.
Summer tires on the other hand are equipped to handle the searing surface heat that comes with the summer period. The Bridgestone Potenza tires are a good brand to consider. However, if you expect to be traveling in icy conditions for some time then you need a high quality set of winter tires from Dunlop. These tires have excellent dry handling and superb durability in all weather conditions. You also need to inspect your tires regularly to ensure that they are in good condition. Thread pattern quality affects performance, hydroplaning resistance and safety. Reduced threads hamper the free flow of air currents thereby compromising the cooling systems on your tires. Such tires require immediate replacement to safeguard your car. Also, install TPMS sensor on all Maserati Granturismo tires to monitor air pressure and temperature.
Guides & Articles
- TPMS SensorsNew TPMS Sensors | The Best Choice With Your New Wheels & TiresTire Pressure Monitoring System sensors (TPMS sensors) are fitted in place on the inner surface of your wheel, inside your tire. Attached to that sensor is a valve stem that protrudes outside the tire for the purposes of adding air. A built-in pressure detector monitors tire inflation at all times when the vehicle's ignition is on. That pressure detector has its own battery and transmitter which relays information to the car's main computer. Vehicle control systems read input from all four tires, and will alert the driver via a warning light if the pressure in any one of them drops 25% or more below a pre-determined level. The idea is to give a driver an "early warning" if any tires are low, so that the tire pressures can be corrected.
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.