Maradyne Cooling Fans
Maradyne High Performance Fans is a brand owned by Cleveland OH-based DCM Manufacturing, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Dreison International, Inc. Their other brands include SuperTrapp mufflers, Pow-R-Quik starters, Turbo air precleaners, and Air-O-Matic power steering, among others. Our Loyal Customers have been using Maradyne products for a while; here’s where you can see what they have to say.
- Maradyne® Jetstreme™ Series Electric FanJetstreme™ Series Electric Fan by Maradyne®. The Jetstream series fans are a quiet, low-profile design with a rubber-sealed shroud for maximum airflow, and to eliminate vibration. These thin-profile fans can either be used as a...
$207.05from $165.64 - $349.99# 993
- Maradyne® Mach™ Electric FanMach™ Electric Fan by Maradyne®. Replace your engine’s power-robbing belt-driven fan and viscous clutch assembly with this cool-running electric fan. You’ll get more power to accelerate, and improve your fuel economy at the...
$94.10from $75.28 - $453.32# 996
- Maradyne® Champion™ Series Electric FanUniversal Champion™ Series Electric Fan by Maradyne®. The Champion Series fans share an unshrouded design to simplify mounting options. Replace your engine’s power-robbing belt-driven fan and viscous clutch assembly with this...
$101.70from $81.36 - $146.35# 4167895
- Maradyne® Challenger™ Series Electric FanUniversal Challenger™ Series Electric Fan by Maradyne®. A value-priced fan design without a shroud for wide-open mounting possibilities. With four molded-in mounting feet and nylon pull-through ties, it can be mounted directly to...
$80.36from $64.29 - $100.92# 4167932
- Maradyne® Pacesetter™ Series Electric FanUniversal Pacesetter™ Series Electric Fan by Maradyne®. An economical series of high-performance fans good for daily drivers or high-performance street-driven vehicles. Their quiet, reversible S-blade design works in pusher or...
$53.44from $42.75 - $66.95# 4169442
- Maradyne® Texas Twister™ Engine Driven FanUniversal Texas Twister™ Engine Driven Fan by Maradyne®. This is a Texas Twister flexible-blade fan which will save gas and gain power.
- Maradyne® The Heat 5000 HeaterUniversal The Heat 5000 Heater by Maradyne®, 12V, 13000 BTU / hr. Why shiver? It’s a long way from the driver’s seat of that 11-passenger van to that 11th seat, and by the time the heat gets back there, it’s practically...
- Maradyne® Stoker™ HeaterUniversal Stoker™ Heater by Maradyne®, 12V, 26,000 BTU / hr. Why shiver? It’s a long way from the driver’s seat of that 11-passenger van to that 11th seat, and by the time the heat gets back there, its spring. Add this 26,000...
- Maradyne® Wire HarnessesUniversal Wire Harnesses by Maradyne®. Wire up your Maradyne electric fan easily with these harness and relay kits. You should always power any fan that draws more than 10 Amps with a separate relay to keep from overtaxing any...
$29.73from $23.78 - $61.66# 4174897
- Maradyne® Junior Jet™ Air PumpJunior Jet™ Air Pump by Maradyne®. Inflate tires quick with this compact 12V compressor. With its 27" hose and 9' power cord, you’ll be able to reach every corner of your vehicle.
- Maradyne® Temperature SwitchUniversal Temperature Switch by Maradyne®. These temperature switches screw into the intake manifold or a fitting in the coolant hose. With 3/8” NPT threads, they are adaptable to virtually any water-cooled engine.
- Maradyne® Adjustable Replacement Temperature SwitchUniversal Adjustable Replacement Temperature Switch by Maradyne®. This switch operates an electric radiator fan depending on engine water temperature. The fan ON temperature is adjustable from 32°F to 240°F, and will go back off...
- Maradyne® Jetstreme II™ Series Dual Electric Fan with MFA100 and MFA111 Controls (12'', 130 W, Primary Fan, 2310 CFM, 14.4 Amp Draw)Jetstreme II™ Series Dual Electric Fan (MJS23KC) by Maradyne®, 12'', 130 W, Primary Fan, 2310 CFM, 14.4 Amp Draw, Depth with Rubber Seal 3.24", Depth without Rubber Seal 2.76". Sufficient for most V6 engines and smaller V8s, this...
- Maradyne® Jetstreme II™ Series Dual Electric Fan w/o Control (12'', 130 W, Primary Fan, 2310 CFM, 14.4 Amp Draw)Jetstreme II™ Series Dual Electric Fan (MJS23K) by Maradyne®, 12'', 130 W, Primary Fan, 2310 CFM, 14.4 Amp Draw, Depth with Rubber Seal 3.24", Depth without Rubber Seal 2.76". Sufficient for most V6 engines and smaller V8s, this...
- Maradyne® Mach One™ Electric Fan with MFA100 Control (16'', 225 W, 2160 CFM, 17.7 Amp Draw)Mach One™ Electric Fan (MM12KC) by Maradyne®, 16'', 225 W, 2160 CFM, 17.7 Amp Draw, Depth with Rubber Seal 3.90", Depth without Rubber Seal 3.31". With a quiet-S-blade design, this powerful fan is great for 4- or 6-cylinder...
Maradyne is well-known for their electric radiator fan lineup. Changing over to an electric radiator fan is a great way to rid yourself of 20 lbs. of unnecessary weight, and gain some power. Simply put, you don’t need a fan of any sort most of the time. The natural airflow through your radiator at any speed over 20 mph or so is sufficient to keep your engine cool. Race cars, which never get asked to idle or chug through slow traffic, don’t have fans. Fans need power to spin them, and the more air they move, the more they consume, regardless of how they’re powered.
Sure, the whole point of a viscous fan is that it decouples from the engine when the coolant temperature is low enough, saving on power. But when left to cool, it couples back to the engine as the silicone fluid inside runs back into the center. So you’re spinning at full revs right when you don’t need to: at engine startup. That’s that big rushing noise that goes away after 3-4 minutes in the morning. Even when the clutch lets the fan spin freely after warmup but before things get hot, it still takes power to spin those blades, as well as the parasitic losses in the belt and pulley.
Maradyne also has a Marine products line: they have a line of marine cabin heaters, warmed by the engine’s cooling system and with 12V squirrel-cage fans, that are perfect for automotive uses. Add a fan to the back of that cold passenger van or RV. Or add a heater to that piece of construction equipment or ATV you’ve added canvas sides and a windshield to. These self-contained units need only a 12V connection and a pair of 5/8” rubber hoses to the engine to provide plenty of heat and defrost capability. They even can be ducted up to the windows, which is a safety plus for wintertime operation.
Ever use one of those $20 12V air pumps? Sure, it got your tire filled up, eventually. But it got hot, it was noisy, and it took what seemed like forever to actually add any air to your truck tires. It was simply too small and too cheaply made. There’s no convenience like having a portable source of compressed air. And it’s even a necessity if you spend much time off-road or on the farm where electricity can be miles away. Maradyne’s Junior Jet pump is built to industrial standards, and will pump up a big tire in a short time without overheating, and do it after years of bouncing around in your spare tire well.
Excellent product, easy to install, arrived on time.
- Popular Maradyne Part Numbers
- Maradyne® MC109K - Challenger™ Series Electric Fan (10" Dia., 90 W)
- Maradyne® MP089K - Pacesetter™ Series Electric Fan (8" Dia., 90 W)
- Maradyne® MFA126 - Defrost Kit
- Maradyne® MFA127 - Louver Kit
- Maradyne® H-5670014 - Switch Kit
- Maradyne® MFA100 - Wire Harness with Adjustable Radiator Temperature Switch and Relay
- Maradyne® MFA101 - Wire Harness with Relay
- Maradyne® MFA102 - Wire Harness with Engine 185 Degree Temperature Switch and Relay
- Maradyne® MFA111 - Dual Fan Adapter
- Maradyne® MFA120 - Wire Harness with Adjustable Engine Temperature Switch