Spin-On Oil Filter by MANN-Filter®. 1 Piece. This oil filter is designed to provide the engine with clean oil needed for smooth and long-lasting operation. The product stands up to even the most demanding conditions while providing high dirt holding capacity for reliability throughout the entire service interval.
- Optimum protection for the engine
- Designed for modern high-performance oil
- Stands up to even the most demanding conditions
- Outstanding dirt holding capacity for superb cleaning results throughout the entire service interval
- Pressure-resistant and anti-corrosion protected filter housing
- Long-life filter media
- Long-life sealing rings
- Efficient dirt separation and high dirt holding capacity with minimal pressure drop
- Non-return membrane made of high quality silicone to retain the engine oil in the oil filter as soon as the engine stops to prevent damage during engine startup
- Bypass valve ensures that the flow of oil continues even if the filter is clogged
This filter will make your engine last longer by removing all dirt particles and combustion residue from the engine oil. The product can be used with modern high-performance oil and stand up to even the most demanding conditions. Thanks to outstanding dirt separation, high dirt holding capacity, and a precise fit, this MANN filter can cope with intensive use and deliver superb results. This filter features consistent pleat geometry for consistent oil flow, thanks to special embossing that prevents pleat bunching. Filter media types ranging from cellulose to cellulose-polyester, to plain polyester or fiberglass, are carefully selected to meet each application’s requirements. The filter media and housing are chemical resistant and housings are specially developed to deal with high pressures.
To retain the engine oil in the oil filter as soon as the engine stops, the filter has a non-return membrane that is made of premium silicone. This ensures that the filter and oil channels do not empty when the engine is switched off and that oil is readily available when the engine is started. Another filter advantage is its bypass valve, which ensures that oil is available even when the service interval has been significantly exceeded and the oil filter is very dirty.
Founded in 1941, MANN started with development and manufacturing of textile and felt filters, strainer disc filters, and a main-flow oil centrifuge. The company's first invention was its innovative air cleaner with radial inlet and integrated pre-separation ring (later named the "MANN Piclon") presented in 1967. With their dedication to the design and engineering of high-performance lube, air, fuel, transmission, and coolant filters, the company never stops researching and developing new filtration solutions. MANN uses only premium materials and state-of-the-art technologies to provide top quality products with the highest degree of durability.