Waterproof GPS Toughcase For iPhone/iPod by Magellan®. Enjoy your iPhone or iPod touch on all your outdoor adventures without worrying about damage from environmental elements. Keep your device safe while hiking, camping, sailing, cycling or working outdoors. ToughCase is waterproof to IPX-7 standards allowing your device to be submersed in water (up to one meter for thirty minutes) and shock resistant.
- Rugged and Waterproof:The ToughCase meets IPX-7 standards enabling the device to be submerged at a depth of 1-meter for up to 30 minutes.
- Extended Battery Capacity: The ToughCase includes an internal battery that charges your iPhone or iPod touch. The 1840 mAh battery will double your battery life based on normal operation.
- Built-in High Sensitivity GPS: The ToughCase has an integrated SiRFstarIII GPS chipset that improves reception accuracy to 3-5 meters or 10-15 feet leveraging SBAS systems, such as WAAS, EGNOS, and MSAS.
- Compatible with GPS and Location Based apps for iPhone or iPod touch:Choose from thousands of GPS, location based, and navigation apps available on iTunes, including the Magellan RoadMate App for iPhone or iPod touch.
- Compatible with all GPS and Location Based iPhone apps: Choose from thousands of GPS, location based, and navigation apps available on iTunes.
- Completely Interactive: Access to the touch screen, hard buttons, and audio jack. Continue to use your iPhone or iPod touch while it is protected from the elements.
- Compatible Apple devices: The ToughCase is compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPod touch (2nd Generation), iPod touch (3rd Generation).
The unique case design allows you to interact with your device while it remains protected from the elements, including the touch screen, hard buttons, and audio headphone jack access. You will find the home and sleep/wake buttons right where you expect them to be. The integrated dock connector unites your iPhone or iPod touch with the ToughCase for power, audio, and GPS. Most importantly, the touch screen is responsive and 100% functional!
The ToughCase comes equipped with a SiRFstarIIII high sensitivity GPS chip set that enhances the accuracy of any location based and navigation app. Improve the GPS accuracy of your iPhone to 3-5 meters (10-15 feet) or add GPS functionality to your iPod touch. The integrated GPS chip set leverages SBAS systems, such as WAAS, EGNOS, and MSAS to improve accuracy in North America, Europe, and parts of Asia.
The ToughCase adds an 1840 mAh internal battery that automatically charges your iPhone or iPod touch. Based on your normal use of the device, the ToughCase ¡s battery will double the life of your iPhone or iPod touch.
Take your iPhone or iPod touch to new levels by transforming it into a rugged handheld GPS receiver.27.78Brand: Magellan Part Number: AP0350SGXNA UPC: 763357124248
Magellan brand allows people to travel, work and play their way with leading portable navigation and positioning solutions across multiple consumer markets. Recognized as an industry innovator, the company is the creator of the award-winning Magellan RoadMate and Maestro series portable car navigation systems, as well as the Magellan Triton outdoor handheld navigation devices. MiTAC Digital Corporation is privately held and headquartered in Santa Clara, Calif. The company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of MiTAC International Corporation and continues to operate under the Magellan name and logo.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.