RoadMate 1700-LM 7" Touchscreen Vehicle GPS Navigator With Lifetime Map Updates (RM1700SGLUC) by Magellan®. A great choice for SUVs, RVs, and other large vehicles, the Magellan RoadMate 1700 has a panoramic, high-resolution 7" WVGA screen that makes it easy to quickly view your screen while driving for safe and secure navigation. Lifetime map updates allow you to always have the latest maps for the life of your navigator. Internet connection required to receive map updates.
- Lifetime map updates allow you to always have the latest maps for the life of your navigator. Internet connection required to receive map updates.
- Big and brilliant 7" color touch display. You will be able to spot key information at a glance.
- The OneTouch™ Favorites Menu allows you to personalize your travel experience with icons of your favorite places and searches. Magellan’s exclusive OneTouch™ user interface offers ease-of-use and the detailed touches that deliver a superior user experience.
- The Magellan exclusive built-in AAA TourBook® provides ratings and descriptions of AAA-approved places to stay, play, dine and more.
- Should you need Roadside Assistance, you can get help right away as a AAA member – your navigator will display the phone number and your location. Visit www.AAA.com/GPS for more information.
- Nothing is more frustrating than being in the wrong lane. With Highway Lane Assist, realistic highway signs point you in the right direction when you’re approaching interchanges and exits, so that you'll choose the correct lane well before your next turn. (US48 only)
- Spoken Street Name Guidance allows you to hear street names with every voice direction and have a clear understanding of when to make the next turn while you navigate through tricky intersections.
- Quickspell® helps you enter addresses correctly - even if you are not sure of the spelling.
- Multi-Destination Routing enables you to plan your entire afternoon or driving vacation with all your stops in one route.
- Built-in Maps offer a wealth of detail in millions of points of interest as you travel the 50 United States, Canada and Puerto Rico.
- With 6 million Points of Interest (POI) on-board, you can easily find gas stations, restaurants, hotels, ATMs and hundreds of other businesses and services within the US and Canada.
- With it’s Birds-eye view, clearly see your surroundings in 2D or 3D.
- SmartDetour™ prompts you to route around suddenly slow or stopped freeway traffic and automatically calculates the quickest detour. No fee or subscription required.
- Never miss a turn with Auto Re-route – you can quickly get back on track whenever you take a detour.
- With Auto NightView™, color and contrast adjusts automatically for easy viewing at night.
- Enjoy Customizable Routes by fastest time, shortest distance, least or most use of freeways and avoid toll roads.
- Get there from here with Magellan’s terrific Address Book – create and store personal points of interest and skip repeated address entry.
- External Audio/Video Input allows you to use your WVGA screen for the Magellan Wireless Back-up Camera (sold separately).
With Free Lifetime Map Updates, you’ll never worry about out-of-date maps again as you receive map updates for the life of your device. Internet connection required to receive updates.
The RoadMate 1700-LM is as individual as you are – you can personalize your travel experience with the OneTouch™ menu of your favorite places and searches – bookmark your favorite coffee shops, restaurants, gas stations or banks to find the nearest location anywhere you travel.
With Spoken Street Name Guidance and Highway Lane Assist you can smoothly follow routing directions and securely choose the right lane at highway exits and interchanges.
Magellan has teamed up with the most trusted name in travel – AAA – to provide the built-in AAA TourBook® with Diamond ratings and descriptions on AAA-approved places to stay, play, dine and more.
Should you need Roadside Assistance, your navigator will display the phone number for you to call as well as your location. Visit www.AAA.com/GPS for more information.
This premium GPS device is also compatible with the Magellan Wireless Backup Camera (sold separately).
The Magellan® RoadMate® 1700-LM delivers the best of GPS navigation features with expansive size and versatility for a safe and secure experience. With preloaded maps of the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico, it is perfect for everyday commuting as well as traveling across the country.200.68Brand: Magellan Part Number: RM1700SGLUC UPC: 763357127249
Magellan brand allows people to travel, work and play their way with leading portable navigation and positioning solutions across multiple consumer markets. Recognized as an industry innovator, the company is the creator of the award-winning Magellan RoadMate and Maestro series portable car navigation systems, as well as the Magellan Triton outdoor handheld navigation devices. MiTAC Digital Corporation is privately held and headquartered in Santa Clara, Calif. The company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of MiTAC International Corporation and continues to operate under the Magellan name and logo.Product Reviews (4)
Every Customer can leave a review about our service and the product that was purchased. In order to leave your review for your new product, please follow the link in the email you receive after completing your purchase. You can rate appearance, ease of installation, price/value and product quality.Magellan® RM1700SGLUC - RoadMate 1700-LM 7" Touchscreen Vehicle GPS Navigator With Lifetime Map UpdatesAverage Rating: 4.8 of 5APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITY(4.8)APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITY2011 Suzuki Kizashi | Posted by Mark | (Norwalk, CT)
I decided I needed a GPS when I got a job assignment that required traveling to various different stores in the southern California area. All I had to do was enter the address of the hotel or store I needed to go to and the GPS told me exactly how to get there. Any GPS could have done this I suppose, but the RM1700 was the only one with a whopping big 7" display. The last thing you need to be doing while driving down the freeway at 65mph is stare at a tiny display. With just a quick glance at this device, I can get everything I need to know.Was this review helpful for you? YesNoShare this review:(4.5)APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITY2005 Nissan Titan | Posted by Terry | (Sundance, WY)
I purchased this to replace my RoadMate 1425 that died and I love the 1700 LM! The big screen is great and easy to use as well as easy to see! The volume is nice and loud and seems to be accurate with directions.Was this review helpful for you? YesNoShare this review:(5)APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITY2013 Cadillac SRX | Posted by Wendy | (Punta Gorda, FL)
The Magellan is so much easy to see because of its much larger size. The menu is simple to navigate and it includes the AAA travel guide, which we have used in book form for years. Street names are presented in easy-to-read-at-a-glance fonts, for those of us who actually look at the GPS while driving. The screen is bright enough to be easily read, even through dark sunglasses. Also, I like the auto turn-to-night feature, which changes the screen colors to suit nighttime driving. And I love the big screen! I plan to buy a portable DVD player for my wife for Christmas and the Magellan will accept composite video from the player and give us two screens if we choose (but not while driving).Was this review helpful for you? YesNoShare this review:(5)APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITY2001 Buick Le Sabre | Posted by Tony | (Lockport, IL)
Have just used it for one day and love it. Beautiful display, very intuitive, the screen is very sensitive to the touch, voice instructions are loud and clear, and just the right amount, routing was right on, it really looks good thus far. In the coming weeks, I'll really wring it out on an extended trip across America (what I bought it for) and may report more.Was this review helpful for you? YesNoShare this review:
Product Reviews (4)
Product Reviews (4)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.