Switch Up Crossover GPS Watch by Magellan®. Switch is a crossover GPS watch designed primarily for running but expandable to cycling, swimming and other outdoor activities.
- Fitness Data
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver tracks your position precisely so you can record time, distance, speed/pace, elevation, calories and more.
- High Resolution Display
- 1.26" monochrome high resolution display with black background and white characters allows for superior readability in varying light conditions -- especially bright light. A backlight may be turned on for darker conditions.
- 50 Meter Water-Resistance
- At 50 meter water-resistance, you can wear it for an extended period in water to track swimming activities and other high intensity water activities - including kayaking and skiing.
- Get more accurate elevation data by utilizing a barometric altimeter in conjunction with GPS elevation data.
- Monitor and record outside temperature as it relates to your activity.
- Vibrating Alerts
- Notifications in loud environments when you reach predetermined goals, drift outside a zone, or trigger an Auto Lap.
- Multisport Mounting Kit (included)
- Quick release system with integrated wrist and bike mounts for seamless transitions between sports.
- Wireless Sensor Compatibility
- Embedded ANT+ technology receives data from Magellan and any third-party ANT+ sensor, including heart rate monitors, foot pods, bike speed/cadence sensors and power meters.
- Activity Pacer
- Set your desired distance, time, and speed/pace, and Activity Pacer will not only show if you're on target throughout the activity, but it will instruct you with specific targets to attain your original goal.
- Multisport Mode
- Record multisport activities as one workout and log transition time in the process, providing triathletes with a complete picture of their race from start to finish.
- 60 Hours Activity History
- Stores up to 60 hours of activity history with one second recording.
- 9 Activity Profiles
- Create up to 9 activity profiles for different sports (run, bike, swim or other) or even different uses for the same activity (training, racing, terrain, equipment, etc.). Each activity profile allows you to customize a collection of configurable settings - like data fields, settings, alerts and more).
- Customizable Screens and Alerts
- Configurable display with up to 9 data screens and up to 6 fields of data per screen. Set alerts based on current or cumulative training metrics, including time, distance, speed/pace, calories, heart rate, cadence and power.
- Auto Controls
- Empower your watch to do more with Auto Lap by distance, time or location, Auto Pause and Auto Power Off.
- Locations and Navigation
- Mark locations, save locations or navigate back to the starting point with the basic navigation capabilities
- Calorie Calculation
- Accurate calorie calculation based on the following measurements -- time, speed, distance, heart rate and power and personal information -- age, gender, height, weight, resting heart rate and max heart rate.
- USB Charging/Data Transfer
- Charge and transfer data from your watch with a low-profile USB charging dock that magnetically locks onto the back of the watch.
- Web Applications
- Upload data to Magellan Active or directly to other leading fitness websites -- TrainingPeaks, MapMyFitness, Strava and more -- to view your activities on maps and get in-depth analysis of your workouts.
- Battery Extender Pack (optional accessory)
- Add 16 more hours to the 8 hour battery life on Switch with an external battery pack that can be swapped in and out while recording an activity.
Switch Up tracks position precisely with GPS satellite data and records time, distance, speed/pace, elevation and more. High-sensitivity GPS allows Switch Up to acquire satellites quickly and track movement in many tough environments – near tall buildings, on mountainous terrain or under heavy tree cover.
By using ANT+TM wireless technology, Switch Up easily connects to a Magellan heart rate monitor or any ANT+ compatible heart rate monitor, foot pod, bike speed/cadence sensor and power meter.
Boasting a high-resolution display, Switch provides superior readability in varying light conditions - especially bright light. With 8 hours of battery life from a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, Switch has enough gas in the tank to capture most activities. And for endurance athletes, Magellan offers an optional Battery Extender Pack that provides 16 hours of additional battery life, for a total of 24 hours.
Switch Up is water resistant to 50 meters, so it can be worn for an extended period in water to track swimming activities and other high intensity water and snow activities. Switch Up also boasts a barometric altimeter for precise elevation data, a thermometer to monitor and capture outside temperature and vibration alerts for notifications in louder environments.
Included with Switch Up, the Multisport Mounting Kit allows the device to move easily between wrist and bike making the transition between sports seamless. Switch Up is ideal for tracking multisport activities as one workout and can also log transition time in the process, providing triathletes with a complete picture of their races from start to finish.
Switch Up breaks away from the pack by introducing a new training concept for GPS watches – Activity Pacer. After you set a desired distance, time and speed/pace, Activity Pacer not only shows the targeted progress, but more importantly, provides specific targets to attain or maintain the original goal.
Additionally, Switch Up includes fitness and training features such as customizable activity screens with over 80 data fields to choose from, 9 activity profiles to save device configurations based on activity type, auto lap, auto pause, backtrack navigation, marking locations, activity history, and more.
For those looking to analyze and share their activities, Magellan makes it easy for customers to upload, view and store activities at Magellan Active as well as other leading fitness sites, including MapMyFitness, TrainingPeaks, Strava and more.62.29 249.99
Brand: Magellan Part Numbers:
Magellan brand allows people to travel, work and play their way with leading portable navigation and positioning solutions across multiple consumer markets. Recognized as an industry innovator, the company is the creator of the award-winning Magellan RoadMate and Maestro series portable car navigation systems, as well as the Magellan Triton outdoor handheld navigation devices. MiTAC Digital Corporation is privately held and headquartered in Santa Clara, Calif. The company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of MiTAC International Corporation and continues to operate under the Magellan name and logo.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.