- Magellan Back-up Camera Compatible: As you put your car into reverse, your Magellan navigator will automatically switch into rear-view mode allowing you to see what is behind your car- including children, pet and toys. (camera sold separately)
- Bluetooth: The Bluetooth connection turns your GPS device into a hands-free speaker phone
- SafeTexting: Safely and legally respond to callers with a pre-written text letting them know you are driving and will respond upon arrival to your destination – verify device compatibility HERE
- Landmark Guidance: Receive directions using 10 categories of landmarks as your guide, making it a more intuitive way to navigate.
- 7.0” Touch Screen Display: Extra-large, vibrant, sunlight-readable display with day and night views for easy visibility. Perfect for all cars, RVs, SUVs and trucks.
- Traffic Camera Alerts by PhantomALERT: Receive audible and visual warnings of red light and speed cameras along your route, provided by PhantomALERT.
- Portrait and Landscape Viewing Modes: Two viewing modes adapt to your personal viewing preference. Landscape mode provides an improved peripheral view of your surroundings; while Portrait mode provides an extended view of the road ahead.
- Free Lifetime Map Updates: Never worry about out-of-date maps again. Download the latest map information (up to 4 times a year) for the life of your Magellan RoadMate navigator.
- Free Lifetime Traffic Alerts: Real-time traffic updates sent directly to your GPS unit to avoid traffic jams and other delays.
- Junction View: Realistic images of freeway signs and arrows guide you to the correct lane to make driving easier, safer and less stressful.
- Exclusive AAA TourBook® Guide: The Magellan-exclusive built-in AAA TourBook® guide provides ratings and descriptions on AAA approved places to stay, play, dine, and more.
- Best Parking: Provides parking garage locations, hours of operation and directions to the entrance.
- Speed Limit Warning: Manage your speed along your route with optional settings for visual and audible alerts.
- OneTouch™ Favorites Menu: Personalize your travel experience with icons of your favorite places and searches Magellan’s exclusive OneTouch user interface offers ease-of-use and the detailed touches that deliver a superior user experience.
- Spoken Street Name Guidance: Hear street names and directions for a clear understanding of when to make the next turn while you keep your eyes on the road.
- QuickSpell® with SmartCity Search: As you type the first few letters of your target address QuickSpell instantly narrows the search based on your destination.
- 7 Million of Points of Interest (POI): Search and route to millions of preloaded destinations such as gas stations, restaurants, hotels, attractions and other points of interest.
- Highway Exit POIs: Find gas stations and rest areas along your route while you are navigating.
- Multi-destination Routing: Plan a trip with multiple stops in the order you want, or let your Magellan navigator select the most efficient route.
- Preloaded Premium Maps: Travel the United States, Puerto Rico, and Canada with all the maps you need, pre-loaded on your device.
- Automatic Re-route: If you miss a turn don’t worry, you can quickly get back on track with auto re-route.
- Customizable Route Method: Select shortest distance, fastest time, most use of freeways, or least use of freeways.
- Address Book: Create and store personal points of interest and skip repeated address entry.
- Auto Night View: Adjusts color and contrast for easy night viewing.
Magellan’s next generation features make navigation easier. With the new Landmark Guidance feature, you receive directions using landmarks as your guide, making it a more intuitive way to navigate. You’ll hear instructions like “In 200 feet, turn left at the Shell Gas Station”. The upgraded Junction View feature provides you with realistic images of freeway signs and arrows to guide you to the correct lane, making driving easier, safer and less stressful. Traffic Camera Alerts, provided by PhantomALERT, help to avoid traffic tickets by providing audible and visual warnings that alert you to fixed red lights and speed cameras along your route. You can even become one of the many reporters on the street by submitting your own discoveries or rating the reliability of the alerts you are shown. PhantomALERT upgrades are available for an extra cost which include alerts for: dangerous curves, blackspots (high accident areas), school zones, and dangerous intersections.
Magellan’s Bluetooth SafeTexting has taken advantage of a capability found in many feature phones (sometimes referred to as “flip-phones”) which allows texting control over a Bluetooth connection. This allows a Magellan feature known as SafeTexting which gives the driver the ability to respond to an incoming call or text with a pre-written text message informing the caller that the driver will call back when it is safe. The return texts, which are sent in a couple of button presses, may include location and ETA information automatically inserted by the GPS device! Ironically, smartphones generally do not yet allow this feature, though they are slowly adding it one by one. Feature phones account for 60% of the cell phone market. Compatibility in the other 40% will continue to grow as laws, manufacturers and cell phone carriers catch up. Click HERE to view our compatibility cell phone support list for your phone model.
Best Parking is a great feature that makes parking in the city much easier. Best Parking provides parking garage locations with both their hours of operation and the location of their entrance. With a touch, choose a garage that is close to your destination and you are guided directly to the entrance. No more searching for how to get in! The included AAA TourBook® gives you detailed information on hotels, restaurants, and attractions so that you have the information you need to make your destination decisions. And what happens if you break down out on the road? On the special “Where am I?” screen you’ll have your present location given for the tow truck driver, the AAA phone number, and your pre-entered AAA membership number. You’ll have the necessary information when you need it most.
The RoadMate 9250T-LMB provides an intuitive navigation experience to make your daily driving safer and hassle-free. The OneTouch Favorites Menu gives you immediate access to your favorite addresses, preferred places and favored searches. QuickSpell® automatically assists to find your target destination. SayWhere technology speaks the street names throughout the preloaded premium maps of the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico.245.96
Brand: Magellan Part Numbers:
Magellan brand allows people to travel, work and play their way with leading portable navigation and positioning solutions across multiple consumer markets. Recognized as an industry innovator, the company is the creator of the award-winning Magellan RoadMate and Maestro series portable car navigation systems, as well as the Magellan Triton outdoor handheld navigation devices. MiTAC Digital Corporation is privately held and headquartered in Santa Clara, Calif. The company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of MiTAC International Corporation and continues to operate under the Magellan name and logo.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.