- Back-up Camera Compatible
- Exclusive AAA TourBook Guide: provides ratings and descriptions on AAA approved places to stay, play, dine, and more.
- Portrait Mode: Two viewing modes adapt to your personal viewing preference. Landscape mode provides an improved peripheral view of your surroundings; while Portrait mode provides an extended view of the road ahead.
- Free Lifetime Map Updates: Real-time, traffic updates sent directly to your GPS unit to avoid traffic jams and other delays.
- Free Lifetime Traffic Alerts: Real-time traffic updates sent directly to your GPS unit to avoid traffic jams and other delays.
- Junction View: Realistic images of freeway signs and arrows guide you to the correct lane to make driving easier, safer and less stressful.
- Traffic Camera Alerts: Receive audible and visual warnings of red light and speed cameras along your route. Provided by PhantomALERT.
- Best Parking: Provides parking garage locations, hours of operation and directions to the entrance.
- Landmark Guidance: Receive directions using landmarks as your guide versus street names, making it a more intuitive way to navigate.
- 5” Touch Screen Display: Large display with day and night views for easy visibility.
- Speed Limit Warning: Manage your speed along your route with optional settings for visual and audible alerts.
- OneTouch™ Favorites Menu: Personalize your travel experience with icons of your favorite places and searches. Magellan’s exclusive OneTouch user interface offers ease-of-use and the detailed touches that deliver a superior user experience.
- Spoken Street Names: Hear the names of the streets called out in the voice navigation.
- Quickspell: Magellan's patented method of helping you enter in addresses correctly - even if you are not sure of the spelling.
- 7 Million Points of Interest: Make it easy to find gas stations, restaurants, ATMs, coffee shops, and much more.
- Highway Exit POIs: Find gas stations and rest areas along your route while you are navigating.
- Multi-Destination Routing: Plan your entire afternoon or driving vacation with all your stops in one route.
- Built-in Maps: A wealth of detail in millions of points of interest as you travel the 50 United States, Canada and Puerto Rico.
- Automatic re-route: Missed the turn? It happens to the best of us. Quickly get back on track with auto re-route.
- Customizable Route Method: Select shortest distance, fastest time, most use of freeways, or least use of freeways.
- Address Book: You can definitely get there from here! Create and store personal points of interest and skip repeated address entry.
- Auto Night View: Adjusts color and contrast for easy night viewing.
Some of the new features make navigation easier. With the all new Landmark Guidance you receive directions using landmarks as your guide, making it a more intuitive way to navigate. You’ll hear instructions like “In 200 feet, turn left at the Shell Gas Station”. Then the upgraded Junction View realistic images of freeway signs and arrows guide you to the correct lane to make driving easier, safer and less stressful.
Traffic Camera Alerts, by PhantomALERT, are included at no extra charge for one year. Receive audible and visual warnings of red light and speed cameras along your route. This is verified crowd source data that you refresh on your unit by the free Content Manager from Magellan. You can even become one of the many reporters on the street by submitting your own discoveries or rating the reliability of the alerts you are shown. Premium content is available for an extra cost which includes blackspots (high accident areas), school zones, and dangerous intersections.
Best Parking is another great feature; it makes parking in the city a much easier affair. Best Parking provides parking garage locations with both their hours of operation and the entrance location. Choose the garage that is open and close to your destination. Once you have selected a garage you are guided directly to the entrance. No more searching for how to get in!
The integrated AAA Tourbook gives you detailed information on hotels, restaurants, and attractions so that you have the information you need to make your destination decisions. And what happens if you break down out on the road? On the special “Where am I?” screen you’ll not only have your present location given in terms that a tow truck driver can understand, you’ll also have the AAA phone number listed and a place for you to enter in your AAA membership number. No more digging through your wallet or glove compartment!
The RoadMate navigation experience is both intuitive and robust. The OneTouch Favorites Menu allows you quick access to your favorite places or even your favorite searches. Enter addresses quickly and accurately with Magellan’s Quickspell which guides to a correct spelling. SayWhere technology speaks the street names throughout the preloaded maps of the 50 United States, Canada and Puerto Rico.192.49 320.83
Brand: Magellan Part Numbers:
Magellan brand allows people to travel, work and play their way with leading portable navigation and positioning solutions across multiple consumer markets. Recognized as an industry innovator, the company is the creator of the award-winning Magellan RoadMate and Maestro series portable car navigation systems, as well as the Magellan Triton outdoor handheld navigation devices. MiTAC Digital Corporation is privately held and headquartered in Santa Clara, Calif. The company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of MiTAC International Corporation and continues to operate under the Magellan name and logo.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.