Magellan GPS Navigation
Magellan is a leading portable GPS navigation consumer electronics company. Founded in 1986 and with over 200 key patents in GPS technology, Magellan is recognized as an industry innovator and leader. Magellan is the creator of the award-winning Magellan RoadMate®, and Maestro™ series portable car navigation products, as well as the Magellan Triton® and eXplorist® outdoor handheld navigation devices.
- Magellan® - RoadMate 4.3" Touchscreen Vehicle GPS NavigatorStarting at: $115.26$115.26
- Magellan® - RoadMate 4.7" Touchscreen Vehicle GPS NavigatorStarting at: $122.21$122.21
- Magellan® - RoadMate 5045 5" Touchscreen Vehicle GPS Navigator Starting at: $139.01$139.01
- Magellan® - RoadMate 5255T-LM 5" Touchscreen Vehicle GPS Navigator Starting at: $192.49$192.49
- Magellan® - RoadMate 5220-LM 5" Touchscreen Vehicle GPS Navigator Starting at: $160.40$160.40
- Magellan® - RoadMate 5230T-LM 5" Touchscreen Vehicle GPS Navigator Starting at: $171.10$171.10
- Magellan® - RoadMate 5265T-LMB 5" Touchscreen Vehicle GPS Navigator Starting at: $213.88$213.88
- Magellan® - RoadMate 1700 7" Touchscreen Vehicle GPS Navigator Starting at: $177.08$177.08
- Magellan® - RoadMate 9055 7" Touchscreen Vehicle GPS Navigator Starting at: $192.49$192.49
- Magellan® - RoadMate 9250T-LMB 7" Touchscreen Vehicle GPS Navigator Starting at: $245.96$245.96
- Magellan® - RoadMate 7" Touchscreen Vehicle GPS Navigator For RVersStarting at: $260.40$260.40
- Magellan® - iPod/iPhone Premium Car Kit With GPSStarting at: $89.53$89.53
- Magellan® - eXplorist 110 2.2" Screen Handheld GPS NavigatorStarting at: $135.40$135.40
- Magellan® - eXplorist 310 2.2" Screen Handheld GPS Navigator Starting at: $174.99$174.99
- Magellan® - eXplorist 350H 2.2" Screen Handheld GPS Navigator Starting at: $246.51$246.51
- Magellan® - eXplorist 510 3" Touchscreen Handheld GPS Navigator Starting at: $272.21$272.21
- Magellan® - eXplorist 610 3" Touchscreen Handheld GPS Navigator Starting at: $388.88$388.88
- Magellan® - eXplorist 710 3" Touchscreen Handheld GPS Navigator Starting at: $486.10$486.10
- Magellan® - eXplorist GC 2.2" Screen GPS Geocaching DeviceStarting at: $149.99$149.99
- Magellan® - Switch Crossover GPS Watch Starting at: $64.99$64.99
- Magellan® - Switch Up Crossover GPS Watch Starting at: $64.99$64.99
- Magellan® - Accessories for RoadMate 5245T-LM 5" Touchscreen Vehicle GPS Navigator Starting at: $20.83$20.83
- Magellan® - Mini-USB PC Cable Starting at: $12.49$12.49
- Magellan® - Waterproof GPS Toughcase For iPhone/iPodStarting at: $27.78$27.78
- Magellan® - Beanbag Mount Starting at: $33.33$33.33
Magellan values strong partnerships as a key to success and has developed long-term relationships with companies like AAA, Penske Racing, NAVTEQ and National Geographic to bring consumers exciting, new programs and features.
Magellan (also known as MiTAC Digital Corporation) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of MiTAC International Corporation and promotes and sells products and services under the Magellan brand name. Magellan is headquartered in Santa Clara, Calif.
MiTAC International Corporation (MIC) was founded in 1982 with headquarters in Taiwan. MIC is a world-class technology innovator and manufacturer with over ten thousand employees worldwide and locations in the US, UK, Belgium, China and Japan. The MIC portfolio includes the Magellan, Mio and Navman GPS brands, making MIC a worldwide leader in consumer GPS products.
12 November, 2013 – New York, NY – Magellan, a leader of innovative GPS devices for vehicles, fitness, outdoor and mobile navigation, today announced that it has been named an International CES Innovations 2014 Design and Engineering Awards Honoree for its Echo smart running watch. Products entered in this prestigious program are judged by a preeminent panel of independent industrial designers, independent engineers and members of the trade media to honor outstanding design and engineering in cutting edge consumer electronics products across 29 product categories.
Magellan Echo is the first smartwatch dedicated to running by connecting smartphone fitness apps to the wrist. Using Bluetooth Smart to wirelessly connect with a smartphone, Echo gives users control over their favorite fitness app and displays running metrics where they can be seen. Magellan Echo drives integration with the world of sport and fitness apps, and has support from Strava, MapMyFitness®, iSmoothRun and Wahoo Fitness. Echo features a ruggedized design, water-resistance to withstand adverse conditions and a replaceable battery that lasts 6-11 months.
| Posted by Mark | (Norwalk, CT)
I decided I needed a GPS when I got a job assignment that required traveling to various different stores in the southern California area. All I had to do was enter the address of the hotel or store I needed to go to and the GPS told me exactly how to get there. Any GPS could have done this I suppose, but the RM1700 was the only one with a whopping big 7" display. The last thing you need to be doing while driving down the freeway at 65mph is stare at a tiny display. With just a quick glance at this device, I can get everything I need to know.
| Posted by Terry | (Sundance, WY)
I purchased this to replace my RoadMate 1425 that died and I love the 1700 LM! The big screen is great and easy to use as well as easy to see! The volume is nice and loud and seems to be accurate with directions.
| Posted by Wendy | (Punta Gorda, FL)
The Magellan is so much easy to see because of its much larger size. The menu is simple to navigate and it includes the AAA travel guide, which we have used in book form for years. Street names are presented in easy-to-read-at-a-glance fonts, for those of us who actually look at the GPS while driving. The screen is bright enough to be easily read, even through dark sunglasses. Also, I like the auto turn-to-night feature, which changes the screen colors to suit nighttime driving. And I love the big screen! I plan to buy a portable DVD player for my wife for Christmas and the Magellan will accept composite video from the player and give us two screens if we choose (but not while driving).
| Posted by Tony | (Lockport, IL)
Have just used it for one day and love it. Beautiful display, very intuitive, the screen is very sensitive to the touch, voice instructions are loud and clear, and just the right amount, routing was right on, it really looks good thus far. In the coming weeks, I'll really wring it out on an extended trip across America (what I bought it for) and may report more.
I bought this because I was interested in a larger display. We use it in a motorhome and both of us like to be able to see the GPS. Not so easy with a typical 3.5" unit. We previously owned a Magellan unit and were happy with it but wanted a larger display.