eXplorist 310 Hunter Edition 2.2" Screen Handheld GPS Navigator With Kirsch Trax Maps (CX0310SGANA) by Magellan®. The TRAX series of maps is changing the way sportsmen in North Dakota, Minnesota, Montana , Wyoming, New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, Idaho, Colorado, Nevada, Washington, and Oregon use their GPS units. A simple description of a TRAX map would be a BLM map for a GPS, but it is so much more than this. Never before has one map been able to cover the needs of sportsmen and sportswomen for hunting, fishing, hiking, biking, camping, and traveling until now. A TRAX map is like taking a BLM map, Forest Service map, County Road Map, Topo map, and a state Game and Fish map and combining them together live on your GPS.
- Magellan eXplorist 310 bundled with Kirsch’s Hunting Products TRAX Maps.
- Easy to Navigate Menus and Rich Graphics
- A simple main menu, intuitive contextual menus, and vibrant graphics make this device easy to use
- Brilliant, sunlight readable color screen
- A vibrant 2.2” color transflective screen provides the best readability in direct sunlight
- Rugged and waterproof to IPX-7 standards
- Focus on the adventure not protecting the device
- High-sensitivity SiRFstarIII GPS with 3-5 meter accuracy
- 3-5 meter GPS accuracy provides a superior navigation experience
- Pre-loaded World Edition Map
- Referencing a complete road network in North America and Western Europe and major roads throughout the rest of the populated world to help in orientation. See parks, rivers, lakes, major city points, and other types of land use areas.
- 18 Hours of battery life using 2 AA batteries
- Go strong for an entire day (or more). No stopping to replace the batteries.
- Suspend Mode
- The goal is to conserve battery life by putting the device into an advanced power saving mode. Suspend mode will turn off everything except for GPS tracking. Wake up the device with a single click.
- Paperless Geocaching
- Download and view more than 20 unique characteristics of each cache and view, search, filter on the device. Details include name, location, description, hider, size, difficulty, terrain, hint, spoilers, and last 20 user logs among a number of other details.
- 500 megabytes of user memory available
- Loads of space to store additional maps, geocaches, waypoints, and tracks.
- Record Tracks and See “Breadcrumbs” on the Map Screen
- Keep a log of all the steps you took throughout the day. Reference your track to find your way back or to keep a digital journal of all your outdoor adventures
- Track Summary
- Start your journey with one-click and keep tabs on useful statistics such as distance travelled, average speed, elevation gain and descent, and average time to find
- NMEA Message Output (USB Only)
- For hardcore outdoor GPS enthusiasts who want to connect their device to laptop running VantagePoint software and see your position on computer screen.
- Multiple Coordinates and Map Datums
- Navigate around the world and do it accurately. See your geographic location in UTM coordinates or reference the OS Grid for use in Great Britain
The TRAX series of maps is changing the way sportsmen in North Dakota, Minnesota, Montana , Wyoming, New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, Idaho, Colorado, Nevada, Washington, and Oregon use their GPS units. A simple description of a TRAX map would be a BLM map for a GPS, but it is so much more than this. Never before has one map been able to cover the needs of sportsmen and sportswomen for hunting, fishing, hiking, biking, camping, and traveling until now. A TRAX map is like taking a BLM map, Forest Service map, County Road Map, Topo map, and a state Game and Fish map and combining them together live on your GPS.
The Magellan eXplorist 310 GPS receiver comes packed with tons of helpful features and is ready to use right out of the box. The eXplorist 310 is pre-loaded with the World Edition map, which includes a complete road network in the United States, Canada, Western Europe, and Australia and major roads throughout the rest of the world. This unique preloaded map also includes water features, urban and rural land use, and city centers. Regional versions of Magellan's Summit Series topographic maps are available for download to expand mapping coverage and level of detail.
A vibrant, transflective color screen allows for the best readability in direct sunlight. To zero in on the exact location of a geocache, favorite fishing spot, or the next summit, the SiRFstarIII GPS chipset provides accuracy of 10-15 feet (3-5 meters). To keep your outdoor adventure going all day long, the device is powered by two AA batteries for 18 hours of constant usage. The eXplorist 310 is rugged, waterproof, and submersible (IPX-7). All of this is packed into a small and attractive handheld form factor that can be hung around your neck with the optional Magellan lanyard or attached to your pack with the built-in carabineer hook.Kirsch's Hunting Products TRAX Maps
TRAX maps are an all-around sportsmen's map combining the feature sets of a BLM map, Forest service map, Game and Fish map, and other maps sets into one. The maps work on the eXplorist and provide real-time mapping data critical to outdoor activities.
Typical TRAX Features:
- Bureau of Land Management (BLM)
- Bureau of Reclamation (BOR)
- Waterfowl Production Areas (WPA)
- Wildlife Management Areas (WMA)
- State Lands
- Army Corp of Engineers
- Walk In Areas (ND, UT, and ID)
- National Wildlife Refuges (NWR)
- National and State Parks
- Department of Defense
- State Forests
- Tribal Lands
- Lakes (1', 3', or 5' contours -ND, MN and MT only)
- Streams & Rivers
- Hiking Trails
- Big Game Units
- Highways, City, and County Roads
- Township Roads and Private Drives
- Section Lines
- Township, Range, & Section #
The TRAX map allows you to download the state of your choice.223.60Brand: Magellan Part Number: CX0310SGANA UPC: 763357129380
Magellan brand allows people to travel, work and play their way with leading portable navigation and positioning solutions across multiple consumer markets. Recognized as an industry innovator, the company is the creator of the award-winning Magellan RoadMate and Maestro series portable car navigation systems, as well as the Magellan Triton outdoor handheld navigation devices. MiTAC Digital Corporation is privately held and headquartered in Santa Clara, Calif. The company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of MiTAC International Corporation and continues to operate under the Magellan name and logo.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)