- Premium heavy-duty truck bed storage
- Thick diamond plate aluminum construction that will never peel, pit, or rust
- 3-piece design with smooth seam welds
- Crossover style spans the front of your truck bed
- Reinforced dome style lid provides wider lid opening
- Thick weatherstripping and foam gaskets to keep out the elements
- Dual commercial grade struts
- Quick release lockable stainless steel paddle handles
- Deep molded tool tray
- Available in brite or black finish and standard or low profile versions, depending on application
- Available in side-opening Dual Lid Gull Wing version
- Installation with included hardware requires some drilling
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
Lund calls the Ultima series of tool boxes heavy-duty “consumer” grade, but they’re being modest because the Ultima can handle any storage requirement, by professionals and consumers alike. If you’re in doubt just take a look at the Ultima’s construction. 3-piece design thick aluminum panels are smooth seam welded to ensure the Ultima can handle any storage load, today and for many years to come. The reinforced dome style lid continues the strength theme but also offers a wider lid opening than many other boxes.
Thick weatherstripping around the lid and foam gaskets around the handles ensures that your gear will stay protected from anything Mother Nature can muster, and those quick-release lockable stainless steel paddle handles will make sure no one gets into the box without a key. When the handle is actuated, the dual commercial grade gas struts will raise the lid automatically, for complete access to the box. A deep molded tool tray is included to organize small tools and hardware. All necessary hardware for installation is included with the box, and the mounting process requires some drilling.
Depending on application, the Ultima Tool Box is available in brite or black finish, standard or low profile, and side opening dual lid version. The Ultima Tool Box is covered by a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty applies to the original purchaser as long as he or she owns the vehicle on which the product is installed.372.66 494.29
Lund International® was founded in 1965, but the company has auto accessories manufacturing roots that go back to the 1930s. Headquartered in Buford, Georgia, Lund designs, manufactures and markets automotive aftermarket accessories for light and heavy trucks, SUVs, CUVs, vans, and passenger cars. The company’s broad product line includes ventvisors/side window deflectors, hood shields/protectors, running boards/tube steps, tonneau covers, storage boxes, floor and cargo liners, bed protectors, and cargo management products. Lund operates world-class manufacturing facilities in Lawrenceville, Georgia and Howe, Indiana. Both have state-of-the-art production equipment and technology, and both are staffed by expert engineers, craftsmen, and machinists. This gives Lund the capability to manufacture top quality products quickly and economically, right here in the USA.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)