- Provides additional storage capacity
- Allows you to carry additional cargo on your roof
- Attaches with heavy-duty straps to factory or aftermarket roof racks or Lund Rooftop Cargo Rack
- Bag folds away when not needed for easy storage
- Soft Pack storage bag holds up to 13 cu. ft. of cargo
- Soft Pack storage bag dimensions: 39” x 32” x 18”
- Soft Pack storage bag made of lightweight but durable nylon and polyester
- Soft Pack storage bag has full length 2-way zipper for easy access to bag from sides or back
- Aerodynamic storage bag holds up to 11 cu. ft. of cargo
- Aerodynamic storage bag dimensions: 44” x 36” x 16”
- Aerodynamic storage bag made of durable fiberglass reinforced waterproof material
- Aerodynamic storage bag sloped front improves mileage, deflects water and air up and over bag
- Backed by a limited 1-year warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
Rooftop storage containers are a great way to increase your vehicle’s cargo capacity, and they can make the difference between being able to take all your gear on a trip and having to leave some things at home. But a container that’s used occasionally shouldn’t continually take up a lot of space in your garage. Unlike bulky hardshell carriers that take up valuable storage space, these Lund Roof Storage Bags provide the same amount of cargo capacity, but fold away to a compact size for efficient storage when not needed.
The Soft Pack Roof Storage Bag holds up to 13 cu. ft. of cargo in its ample 39” x 32” x 18” dimensions. It can be quickly and easily attached to factory and aftermarket roof racks, or to the Lund Rooftop Cargo Rack with the heavy-duty straps. The lightweight but durable nylon and polyester fabric construction make the bag easy to handle and give you many years of reliable service. It features a full length 2-way zipper that provides easy access and loading from the sides or back.
The Aerodynamic Roof Storage Bag is the one to use when you need to travel no matter how harsh the weather turns. It’s constructed of durable fiberglass reinforced waterproof material with heat sealed seams so your cargo stays dry. The advanced aerodynamic sloped front shape deflects water and air up and over the bag, and its reduced drag will result in increased fuel mileage. The Aerodynamic bag holds up to 11 cu. ft. of cargo in its generous 44” x 36” x 16” dimensions. It can be quickly and easily attached to factory and aftermarket roof racks, or to the Lund Rooftop Cargo Rack with the heavy-duty straps.
Lund Roof Storage Bags are covered by a limited 1-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty applies to the original purchaser for 1-year from date of purchase as long as he or she owns the vehicle on which the product is installed.32.86 130.32
Brand: Lund Part Numbers:
Lund International® was founded in 1965, but the company has auto accessories manufacturing roots that go back to the 1930s. Headquartered in Buford, Georgia, Lund designs, manufactures and markets automotive aftermarket accessories for light and heavy trucks, SUVs, CUVs, vans, and passenger cars. The company’s broad product line includes ventvisors/side window deflectors, hood shields/protectors, running boards/tube steps, tonneau covers, storage boxes, floor and cargo liners, bed protectors, and cargo management products. Lund operates world-class manufacturing facilities in Lawrenceville, Georgia and Howe, Indiana. Both have state-of-the-art production equipment and technology, and both are staffed by expert engineers, craftsmen, and machinists. This gives Lund the capability to manufacture top quality products quickly and economically, right here in the USA.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)