Universal Dual Row Spot LED Light Bar (9", 12", 15",18") by Lumen®. Lumen offers a range of rectangular off-road LED lights in multiple sizes and strengths designed to mount virtually anywhere on your vehicle. Highlight the dark path in front of you with clean white light using 1/10th the electricity of incandescent lights with virtually no heat. Housings are fully resistant to mud and corrosion with aluminum construction, stainless steel mounting hardware, and sealed interiors that are water resistant up to 1 meter. 50,000 hours of bulb life provides many times the lifespan of traditional bulbs.
- Light assemblies mount easily on any pre-drilled holes atop headache racks, bull bars, or grille guards
- Square and rectangular shaped housings include designs with varying number of pencil beam projector LED lights positioned in a grid, each light with a 3-watt output
- Total LED power ranges from 54 watts up to 108 watts
- Total number of LEDs per unit ranges from 18 to 36
- Width measurements range from 9.25" to 17.5"
- Die-cast aluminum housings are light weight and corrosion-free
- Stainless steel mounting brackets and hardware provide high strength and freedom from corrosion
- Waterproof rating of IP 67 signifies all units are completely dust tight and water-resistant up to 1 meter of depth
- Operating voltage for all is 9-32 volts DC
- Color temperature rating is 6500 Kelvin (on the cool, blue end of the visibility scale)
- 30,000 – 50,000 hours of bulb life provides 15 to 25 times the duration of traditional bulbs using 1/10th the electricity
- 1 year warranty
Brighten the trails in the deepest dark woods with wide, powerful off-road lights from Lumen® that match the rugged look of your pickup or sport utility. With corrosion-free aluminum and stainless steel construction, water-tight casing, and brilliant output from up to 18 pencil-beam LEDs, these compact off-road lights give you everything you need on the trails. Reduced weight allows each of them to be positioned anywhere on your vehicle whether you prefer a higher location on a headache rack or one that’s on a bull bar closer to the ground. Whatever mud, dirt, snow, and water splatter across the front of your vehicle and onto your light, an ingress protection rating of 67 gives them the highest possible score for resistance to intrusion by airborne dust. As well, all Lumen off-road LEDs will remain watertight when submerged in water up to 1 meter deep. All hardware is included for installation, and drilling may or may not be required depending on mounting preference.
What makes off-roading lights with LED bulbs better? LEDs emit their light from semiconductor chips mounted directly on a circuit board when current is applied, rather than in a vacuum the way OEM incandescent bulbs do. This offers far greater efficiency than incandescent bulbs because power is not lost by the production of heat. When you consider that LEDs typically generate 70 lumens per watt and incandescent lights generate 15, there’s no comparison. Even xenon bulbs known for their similarly clean, white light are far less efficient - generating only 20-24 lumens per watt at far greater temperatures. Lumen also offers a wide range of LED lighting units designed for off-road applications as well as replacement bulbs for virtually every part of your vehicle’s interior and exterior. Whether it’s daytime running lights, brake lights, license plate lights, parking lights, backup lights, and turn signal bulbs for your vehicle’s exterior or small-sized lights for dashboard gauges, indicator warning lights, or overhead dome bulbs, you’ll find the best ways to customize your vehicle here.
Lumen® began as a supplier of lighting equipment for commercial applications and attributes its success to focusing on the latest technology, understanding customer needs, and thinking creatively. Lumen has always sought to be on the cutting edge of lighting technology and offer products that make the impossible become possible. Today Lumen is a premiere producer of LED replacement bulbs that upgrade the performance of every light in your vehicle – from small warning light indicators to daytime running lights. Unlike many inferior LED bulbs that interfere with communications between lighting control modules and main engine control computers in modern vehicles, Lumen LED bulbs are fully compatible with all CAN Bus data systems. CARiD is proud to offer you the Lumen family of LEDs, and we do so with the assurance that comes only after our own employees have tested them extensively in their own vehicles. When you want impressive lighting in colorful choices for your car or truck that uses less energy, Lumen is the only name you need to know.