- Gives your car, truck, or SUV a unique, distinctive appearance
- Provides increased illumination, making your car more visible to other drivers and improving your motoring safety
- Superior PlaZma LED light ring displays a more continuous light band compared to competitors’ SMD LED rings, for an appearance that is more visually appealing
- Rugged aluminum backing is more durable than wood backing found on other brands
- Installation requires disassembly of headlight housings; please watch video demonstrating procedure
- This is a custom installation and the procedure will vary according to vehicle; if you are not familiar with custom work we recommend professional installation
- Illumination delivered by super bright LEDs
- LED light is brighter, cleaner, and more even than light delivered by comparable incandescent bulbs
- LEDs consume minimal power; won’t strain your electrical system
- LEDs create very little heat, so installation won’t negatively affect surrounding components
- LEDs last many times longer than incandescent bulbs and most likely will never require replacement
- LEDs are highly vibration tolerant, and won’t be affected by vehicle operation
- Will not affect vehicle electrical system; no bulb out or other error warnings
- Limited 1-year warranty
Halo Rings create an appearance unmatched by ordinary headlights, but until now you had to buy a high-priced luxury car, or expensive custom headlight assemblies, to get that distinctive look. No more! Lumen LED Halo Rings are the inexpensive alternative, and for a fraction of the cost of complete custom headlight assemblies, and a few hours of your time devoted to careful installation, you can now have these exciting lights on your car, truck, or SUV. Lumen LED Halo Rings will definitely get your vehicle noticed and that recognition will benefit your security as well, because increased visibility on the road means safer driving for you.
When Lumen designed these Halo Rings, they didn’t just concentrate on making them universal, they went all out and used the latest in lighting technology for illumination: LEDs (Light Emitting Diodes). LEDs are infinitely superior to conventional incandescent light bulbs. The light they produce is much brighter, more even, and much more pleasing to the eye; their average lifespan is 50,000-75,000 hours, which means they’ll probably outlast the rest of your vehicle; with minimal energy consumption, they won’t tax your vehicle’s electrical system; and they’re unaffected by vibration so you can even mount them on an off-roader and go 4-wheeling without fear of damage. And Lumen LED Halo Rings don’t just have incandescents beat, they’re superior to other LED halo rings as well. Lumen uses PlaZma LED technology for their Halo Rings, which creates an unbroken ring of light that is visually more satisfying than competitors’ segmented SMD LED displays, and each ring has a tough aluminum backing that is sturdier than the wood backing found on some brands.
Installation of Lumen LED Halo Rings is relatively straightforward, but does require patience, some mechanical and electrical expertise, and some special tools. Click the Video link and watch the informative presentation created by our technical staff detailing the installation on a Honda Civic. The procedure for disassembling the headlight housings, and the placement and attachment of the Halo Ring will vary according to vehicle. If after watching the video you determine that the process is more than you can handle, then we highly recommend professional installation.49.95Brand: Lumen Part Number: IAW060CW
Lumen began as a supplier of lighting equipment for commercial applications and attributes its success to focusing on the cutting edge of technology, understanding customer needs, and thinking outside of the box. Lumen has always sought to be on the cutting edge of lighting technology and offer products that make the impossible become possible, and today Lumen is a premiere producer of LED replacement bulbs that upgrade the performance of every light in your vehicle – from small warning light indicators to daytime running lights. Unlike many inferior LED bulbs that interfere with communications between lighting control modules and main engine control computers in modern vehicles, Lumen LED bulbs are fully compatible with all CAN Bus data systems. CARiD is proud to offer you the Lumen family of LEDs, and we do so with the assurance that comes only after our own employees have tested them extensively in their own vehicles. When you want impressive lighting in colorful choices for your car or truck that uses less energy, Lumen is the only name you need to know.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)