Notes: Typical Applications: Aerosol Can is ideal for hard-to-reach automotive applications.
- Stops rust, seals and protects the surface
- Converts existing rust into a tough black coating
- Cured product acts as a primer that can be painted with oil- or solvent-based paint
- Fast drying
- Easy application – just spray it on
- Resists heat aging up to 200º F continuously
- Light color latex and metal filled paints will require an additional solvent-based primer
- Apply when surface and air temperature is between 50ºF and 90ºF
- Do not apply to surfaces in direct sunlight
With over 60 years of experience developing and manufacturing automotive chemical products and more than 5000 patents issued and 1500 patents active, Loctite leads the industry and offers innovative, quality products that ensure proven performance the first time so you only have to do the job once. Whether you're bonding auto trim, lubricating bearings, refitting worn shafts, and so on, Loctite has the right product to meet your every vehicle repair and maintenance need. The professionals at Loctite are dedicated to constantly perfecting formulations, technologies, and manufacturing processes to ensure each and every customer's demand is fully met.7.80Brand: Loctite Part Number: 37557 UPC: 079340375574 This part is compatible with 55 vehicle(s)
Recognized as the leading manufacturer of adhesives, sealants, gasket makers, and other automotive maintenance and repair products, Loctite is one of the flagship brands of the Henkel corporation. The company's history began with its first product, an innovative anaerobic threadlocking adhesive invented by Dr. Vernon Krieble in 1953. Other technical innovations followed through the decades, establishing new quality standards for adhesive products. Not only are Loctite products OEM specified, they are also utilized by many carmakers and used in race cars that campaign on professional race circuits worldwide, without any alterations. What wins in Formula One, NASCAR, and the Indy 500, is applied on automotive assembly lines to meet the demands of customers round the globe.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)