- ACCELERA® PHI$60.84 - $142.29
- ACHILLES® 2233$60.86 - $98.60
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.41 - $170.96
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-25 RFT$212.88 - $556.71
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP$60.00 - $110.48
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPROCONTACT$93.10 - $319.31
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.94 - $134.87
- DELINTE® DH2$41.66 - $111.14
About Lincoln Zephyr Tires
If you are into classic cars that happen to look the part and offer unmatched levels of efficiency, then the Lincoln Zephyr is your car. Despite being a veteran in the market, this car meets high standards of quality and efficiency that make it an exceptional car to take out for a ride in any kind of terrain or weather. Nonetheless, this car usually comes with a decent set of factory fitted tires which might present some difficulties while navigating extreme terrains, but you don’t have to bear with their limitations. For the first time ever, you can now considerably improve your Zephyr’s ability to navigate tough weather conditions and terrains better by outfitting it with Lincoln Zephyr tires. These tires can be accessed at the popular CARiD online shop and are highly specialized to handle any type of terrain. For example, snow tires will efficiently handle extreme snow conditions while mud tires are designed to effectively deal with rainy and muddy terrain. Given this level of adaptability, one can now drive anywhere without worrying about terrible weather conditions that can pose serious safety challenges.
When considering where to shop for Lincoln Zephyr tires, have the popular CARiD shop in mind. The knowledgeable attendants at the shop offer comprehensive information on each Zephyr tire and tips on choosing the perfect match for your use. In the shop, you will get to browse a wide selection of tires from some of the renowned names in the industry like Michelin and Firestone offered at very affordable prices. You will also enjoy the advanced tire pressure monitor system sensors (TPMS) usually installed on these tires. This gadget monitors your tires’ condition at all times and gives clear and concise updates that will help you manage your tires mainly for safety purposes. To enjoy the numerous benefits offered by these tires first hand, pay a visit to carid.com.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.