Lincoln Town Car Accessories & Parts
The Lincoln Town Car nameplate goes back to the early 1920s as one of the country's first luxury automobiles. It would wind up being replaced in the lineup by another Lincoln favorite, the Continental, before being brought back in 1979. When it re-debuted for the 1980 model year, the Lincoln Town Car was constructed off of Ford's Panther platform and shared characteristics with other models such as the aforementioned Continental, Mercury Colony Park, and the Ford Country Squire. It was equipped with a 5.0L Windsor V8 engine mated to a four-speed automatic transmission. When the model was refreshed in the middle of the decade, the engine was given a boost with Port Fuel Injection and overdrive was implemented with the transmission. Until 1989, a trailer-towing package for the Town Car was also available and featured limited slip differential and dual exhausts.
Another redesign of Lincoln Town Car parts hit in 1990, which was considered the second generation of the Lincoln Town Car. It started off outfitted with the same 5.0L Windsor V8 from the previous edition, but by 1991, the Town Car was equipped with a modular 4.6L overhead-cam V8 good for 190 horsepower. Driver and passenger side airbags became standard in 1990 and two years later, antilock brakes were added, as well. The following Town Car parts: new front and rear bumpers along with an updated dash inside the model were changed. In 1993, the Town Car received a new front-end grille, automatic headlights, and digital display panel in the dash console. 1994 welcomed in more horsepower to the engine, increasing it to 210 and 270 pounds-per-foot of torque. Throughout the Town Car's second generation, it held steady as one of the best selling domestic luxury cars in the United States, selling a high of 120,121 units in 1994.
When the third generation of the Lincoln Town Car premiered in 1997 for the 1998 model year, it was offered in two separate trim levels: Signature Limited and the Signature L, which showcased a longer wheelbase. Under the hood was a 4.6L V8 engine which provided 239 horsepower and 287 pounds-per-foot of torque. The engine was mated to a standard four-speed automatic transmission. As for the trims, both the Signature Limited and Signature L displayed dual-zone automatic climate control, heated seats, power-adjustable pedals, a power-operated trunk, and a premium sound system. A redesign came in 2003, which saw the exterior receive another overhaul which included a new grille, hood ornament, and headlights. A year later, the Ultimate trim level was released and was designated as the top trim. A Limited trim was also introduced later that year. Both offered a bevy of luxurious options, but eventually, both were discontinued from the lineup and Lincoln once again used the Signature and Signature L as the car's main trims. However, in 2009, only the Signature trim level remained.
The Lincoln Town Car is recognized throughout the world for its ultra-refined interior parts and classy demeanor. As one of the best-known titles under the luxury brand, the Lincoln Town Car has been credited with helping keep the company name at the top of the luxury charts. Still a viable presence on the road to this day, drivers of the Lincoln Town Car tend to add on their own custom accents to further the legacy. And when that's the mission, CARiD.com is always the place to be. Still a viable presence on the road to this day, drivers of the Lincoln Town Car tend to add on their own custom accessories and parts to further the legacy.
Treat your ride like the legend it is with CARiD's selection of Lincoln Town Car Accessories and Parts. We don't hold back when it comes to authentic quality, as our entire inventory of Lincoln Town Car accessories and parts comes to you from the most respected manufacturers in the world. See for yourself with our splendid array of wood dash kits, spoilers, floor mats, wheels, and more. Your model is simmering with personal potential that needs to be reached. Do the job right with Lincoln Town Car accessories from CARiD.com!
- Coverking® - Spacer Mesh Custom Seat CoversStarting at: $129.99$129.99
- Covercraft® - Reflec'tect™ Custom Car CoverStarting at: $215.07$215.07
- Thule® - Slipstream Kayak RackStarting at: $349.95$349.95
- Yakima® - MegaWarrior Roof Cargo BasketStarting at: $379.00$379.00
- Remin® - Exterior KitStarting at: $42.90$42.90
- Centric® - Premium Power Alloy Front Brake RotorStarting at: $36.44$36.44
- COMP Cams® - Camshaft KitStarting at: $367.32$367.32
- DashMat® - Soft Foss™ Fibre Carpet Custom Rear Deck CoverStarting at: $40.49$40.49
- Dash Designs® - Poly Carpet Dash CoverStarting at: $45.67$45.67
Whatever you expect from your Lincoln Town Car, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Lincoln Town Car and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- Lincoln Town Car Dash Kits
- Lincoln Town Car Chrome Trim
- Lincoln Town Car Spoilers
- Lincoln Town Car Floor Mats
- Lincoln Town Car Wind Deflectors
- Lincoln Town Car Cargo Liners
- Lincoln Town Car Vertical Doors
- Lincoln Town Car Seat Covers
- Lincoln Town Car Car Covers
- Lincoln Town Car Custom Gauges
- Lincoln Town Car Light Covers
- Lincoln Town Car Side Mirrors
- Lincoln Town Car License Plates
- Lincoln Town Car Wiper Blades
- Lincoln Town Car Bike Racks
- Lincoln Town Car Roof Racks
- Lincoln Town Car Trailer Hitches
- Lincoln Town Car Sun Shades
- Lincoln Town Car Dash Covers
- Lincoln Town Car Side Vents
- Lincoln Town Car Car Organizers
- Lincoln Town Car Racing Seats
| Posted by Michael | (Newcastle, DE)
Looks great. The quality in good and the installation time 10 minutes, if you are just taking your time.