More comfort for you and extra safety for your truck with Lincoln Side Steps from CARiD. Hassle-free boarding onto your truck with anti-slip surfacing and other amenities, like optional lights, that will take the boarding safety to the next level. We have ensured that your choice within CARiD is limited to high-quality products only, working with the best manufacturers that do know style and quality like no others. High grade steels, supreme coatings and finishes that are backed up with years and even decades of warranty.
Shopping at CARiD you'll get the best Lincoln Side Steps, that will deliver solid protection to your rocker panels. Installing Lincoln Side Steps won't cost you an arm and a leg, it's just as easy as shopping with CARiD, because most of the side steps require no drilling for installation and will simply bolt on. For some of the products you may purchase the optional extenders that will let you position the step bar a bit further from the rocker panel.
- Westin® 4" Platinum Oval Tube Step Bars4'' Platinum Oval Tube Step Bars by Westin®, 1 Pair. Platinum 4" Oval Nerf Step Bars have bigger and beefier look and feel than traditional 3" steps. The added strength and the wider step area add to user confidence. Platinum 4"...$150.64 - $805.22
- Westin® Sure-Grip Running BoardsSure-Grip Running Boards by Westin®, 1 Pair. The Sure-Grip Running Boards feature a base of extruded aluminum, covered by a slip-resistant rubber step area and with molded end-caps for a stylish, finished look. An optional Light...Corrosion proof extruded aluminum base boardSlip resistant rubber step area$188.25 - $337.14
- Westin® 6" Premier Oval Step BarsPremier Oval Stainless Steel Step Bars by Westin®, 1 Pair. These straight style steps have a 6" diameter at widest tube dimension and offer a full 5" step area. They are available in universal lengths for full sized trucks and...Extra wide 6" premier oval side step tubes add extra style to your truck or SUVUV protected 5" step pads and molded end caps give the step tubes a finished OE look$160.25 - $373.74
- AMP Research® PowerStep™ Running BoardsPowerStep™ Running Board by AMP Research®, 1 Pair. Ford and GM have been equipping their new trucks at the factory with AMP Research PowerStep automatic retracting running boards for years, and so should you. High-grade aluminum...$60.00 - $1,399.00
- Onki® Nerf BoardsNerf Boards by Onki®, 1 Pair. These running boards offer the traditional look of bright metal and black rubber along with the benefits of stainless steel and aluminum construction. Some drilling is required to install, and brackets...$367.43 - $638.75
- Westin® HDX Running BoardsHDX Running Boards by Westin®, 1 Pair. The HDX Series Running Board features heavy duty diamond tread texture that serves as a boot scraper. Made of mild steel in a solid 1-piece construction that is powder coated black. It...Heavy duty diamond treadBack splash guard$449.99 - $549.99
- Lund® CrossRoads™ Running BoardsCrossRoads™ Running Boards by Lund®, 1 Pair. These multi-fit boards are designed to provide your car with the custom look and provide you with safe footing. They are convenient steps that will help you and your passengers board...OE-styled running boardCrescent-shaped contemporary design$82.80 - $539.99
- Onki® Volcano Running BoardsVolcano Running Boards by Onki®, 1 Pair. Climbing into your truck or sport utility will be safe and easy with this running board’s 6.5-inch wide step framed by a 3-inch diameter steel tube for rigidity and strength. Rubber grip...$204.02 - $407.30
- Westin® 3" E-Series Step Bars3" E-Series Round Step Bars by Westin®, 1 Pair. Stop climbing and jumping! Take an hour to install the latest generation of the famous Westin Step Bars, and make your vehicle more stylish and practical. It will be more accessible...$140.65 - $334.28
- Westin® 3" Platinum Round Step Bars3'' Platinum Round Step Bars by Westin®, 1 Pair. These chrome plated stainless steel bars will last forever and carry a lifetime warranty. The step design and mounting technique varies by application.$355.55 - $470.48
- Westin® 3" Signature Series Round Step Bars3" Signature Series Round Step Bars by Westin®, 1 Pair. The Signature Series Step Bars are designed with usability and value for money in focus. They are made in galvanized mild steel with a chrome or black powder coat finish. The...$206.86 - $454.64
- Westin® Molded Polymer Running BoardsMolded Polymer Running Boards by Westin®, 1 Pair. These straight step style designs are available in universal lengths. Molded Running Boards feature a one-piece construction on an extruded aluminum base. The step area has grooves...OE style designUV resistant black molded polymer$234.16 - $302.98
- ATS® Matrix Series Running BoardsMatrix Series Running Boards by ATS®, 1 Pair. This 5.5-inch wide running board allows color customization on the removable front edge piece. Any color of paint you choose is applied to end caps and the front edge piece. Black...$218.23 - $428.67
- Dee Zee® NX™ Running BoardsNX™ Running Boards by Dee Zee®, 1 Pair. This stylish and corrosion resistant aluminum running board is styled with a contemporary look that matches today’s sleek crossover sport utility vehicles, and comes in a universal...Styled with a contemporary look fitting to today’s crossover SUVsRequires unique custom fit bracket kit sold separately$222.23 - $385.18
- Onki® American Runner Lighted Running BoardsAmerican Runner Lighted Running Boards by Onki®, 1 Pair. These running boards offer the option of lighting for running board surfaces and the ground underneath that operates when any vehicle door is opened. Aluminum frame...$380.63 - $672.84
Guides & Articles
- Running BoardsFolding Steps Make It Easier To Reach Your Pickup BedMaybe you've struggled to reach the roof rack of an SUV during loading and unloading of baggage. Or, if you live in a winter climate area, maybe you've also found it extremely difficult to clear snow off your van's roof because the brush in your hand wasn't long enough to reach the center. Either way, opening a vehicle door and standing precariously on the floor with both feet just inside can easily lead to loss of balance and injury. Plus, there's always a plenty of snow that spills into the passenger area - no matter how hard you try to avoid it.
- Running BoardsRunning Boards – Choosing the right Fit, Style, FunctionIf you have a pickup, SUV, or a Jeep, then you probably feel, as we do, that 4x4s are attractive in nature and serve as great canvasses for creating an individual vehicle identity. Because the overall shapes of truck designs are unpretentious, lines tend to accentuate strength. And bright work (or black work) applied in the right fashion can heighten bold styling, accentuate luxury, or both. We know that running boards or side steps have potential to make a big impact in this category, and we understand form is just as important as function when it comes to selecting the right ones. That's why we offer a great variety of full-length running boards and step bars as well as short-length steps. We've even got steps that fit easily onto trailer hitch openings.
- Running BoardsSide Steps - Choosing the right Fit, Style, FunctionIf you have a pickup, SUV, or a Jeep, then you probably feel, as we do, that 4x4s are attractive in nature and serve as great canvasses for creating an individual vehicle identity. Because the overall shapes of truck designs are unpretentious, lines tend to accentuate strength. And bright work (or black work) applied in the right fashion can heighten bold styling, accentuate luxury, or both. We know that running boards or side steps have potential to make a big impact in this category, and we understand form is just as important as function when it comes to selecting the right ones. That's why we offer a great variety of full-length running boards and step bars as well as short-length steps. We've even got steps that fit easily onto trailer hitch openings.
- Running BoardsRunning Board And Side Step GlossaryRunning boards versus side steps: what’s the difference? That may be obvious to some, but what distinguishes a round side bar from an oval one? How would you know if you prefer a "cab-length" or "wheel-to-wheel" length tube step? If you’re shopping for running boards or side steps for your truck, you may be unfamiliar with the terminology. Browse through our helpful glossary, so that you can make a more informed purchase decision when visiting our Running Boards & Step Bars store.
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
Lincoln Running Boards & Step Bars Reviews
2013 Lincoln MKX