Navigator Transmission & Drivetrain
- Lakewood® - QuickTime™ 1/8" Bellhousing Motor PlateStarting at: $92.99$92.99
- G2 Axle & Gear® - Ring and PinionStarting at: $247.99$247.99
- JET® - Auto Trans Shift KitStarting at: $134.96$134.96
- B&M® - Cast Aluminum Deep PanStarting at: $178.54$178.54
- Alloy USA® - Axle Shaft, 34 SplineStarting at: $107.88$107.88
- Dorman® - Axle ShaftStarting at: $139.58$139.58
- Mile Marker® - Rear Oil SealStarting at: $3.03$3.03
- Rugged Ridge® - HD Differential CoverStarting at: $117.54$117.54
- Hurst Shifters® - HardDrive Shifter StickStarting at: $148.20$148.20
- Cequent® - Transmission Cooler Line Fitting KitStarting at: $17.66$17.66
"Remember when Hurst Olds roamed the streets, Hurst wheels made your Hotrod 'hot.' This trim kit brings a little nostalgia into modern muscle."
"Love the new shifter knob. Looks great and fits perfect."
"The knob looks great in my 350Z, but the price, $72, is exorbitant."
"Exactly what I expected from Hurst. High quality fit and finish."
"I have a 2011 Camaro with a factory Hurst shifter. I've done a lot of mods to the car and added a Hurst line lock kit. For a clean installation, I also added the T-handle knob with button. While the Camaro is a press on (keyed) shifter, and the T-handle is threaded, you either need to buy an adapter or thread the shifter. I bought an adapter and am very happy with the shifter. It sits lower than the factory knob so the throw is even shorter/tighter than it was. It looks great too, and brings back memories of my muscle cars in the late 60's/70's. The only improvement would be to have an adapter for the Camaro in the kit."