- ACCELERA® IOTA$82.61 - $173.97
- ACHILLES® ATR SPORT$55.43 - $103.88
- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE COMP-2 A/S$107.71 - $282.58
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-25 RFT$212.88 - $556.71
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP$60.00 - $110.48
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPROCONTACT$93.25 - $319.31
- COOPER® CS5 ULTRA TOURING$84.06 - $189.02
- DELINTE® DH2$41.66 - $109.50
About Lincoln MKZ Tires
The Lincoln MKZ is a majestic extremely classy and powerful luxury car manufactured by the popular American Ford motor company. This car exudes an unmatched bravado and flare that will definitely make you stand out in any traffic. With this car, which is meticulously put together to take a beating, you can take drives in any terrain or weather condition without worrying about any troubling safety issues. However, you can actually enhance the performance of this roadster further by outfitting it with a set of the popular Lincoln MKZ tires from the popular CARiD online shop. With these tires, the already exceptional performance of your Lincoln MKZ will be highly improved as you can drive through the worst rain or snow storms without getting stuck or damaging your vehicle.
In recent years, custom vehicle tires have literally redefined the automotive tire industry especially in terms of handling, power and safety. A visit to the CARiD online shop will expose you to the fantastic world of a wide selection of high quality tires from the best names in the industry such as Bridgestone or Pirelli. Apart from the fact that they are created to efficiently handle exclusive dire weather and terrain conditions such as snow or mud, these tires also come with handy installations that further enhance their safety features. The tire pressure monitor system (TPMS) is one such gadget that is usually fitted on the tires to consistently monitor their pressure levels. They send alerts when the pressure level goes down, in this way ensuring that the tires remain in great shape at all times. The usefulness and significance of these specialized tires cannot be understated and you can start enjoying them now at very affordable prices just by paying a visit to the CARiD online store.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.