- Full KitsLincoln MKZ
- (2)Bumpers & ValancesLincoln MKZ
- (82)Custom HoodsLincoln MKZ
- Bumper LipsLincoln MKZ
- CanardsLincoln MKZ
- Custom FendersLincoln MKZ
- Fender FlaresLincoln MKZ
- (2)Side SkirtsLincoln MKZ
- Body Side MoldingsLincoln MKZ
- ScoopsLincoln MKZ
- (21)SpoilersLincoln MKZ
- (85)HeadlightsLincoln MKZ
- (3,755)Custom WheelsLincoln MKZ
- (6)Light CoversLincoln MKZ
The MKZ is a stylish and comfortable car which means that you drive it a lot and you’re happy to be seen in it. Of course, that means that you need it to look as good as it can which is why you maintain it and keep it clean but you’re wondering whether there is something more you could be doing. Well, there is: visual upgrades. We have a wide range of them to suit your MKZ so that you can make sure it looks great and stands out in the right way all the time.
One of the best upgrades you’ll find is the Lincoln MKZ body kit which is versatile enough to give your vehicle a number of different looks. We have a range of parts so that you have the opportunity to slightly change your vehicle just to finish it off or completely transform it into something that stands out from the crowd and draws attention everywhere you go. We have the brands that give you great quality and the low prices that we offer ensure that you get value for every dollar that you spend!
- 3d Carbon® Body KitBody Kit by 3d Carbon®. It brings an exciting new look that embodies elegance and luxury. All 3dCarbon products are manufactured in flexible high pressure injected urethane and will require prepping, priming and painting prior to...Enhances aerodynamics with contours that deflect additional wind off to the sidesSuperior injection molded urethane construction is durable and resistant to cracks$37.31 - $2,493.86
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- Dawn® Body Side MoldingBody Side Molding by Dawn®. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle improvement to your vehicle's appearance and guard the doors from...$48.63 - $208.75
- 3d Carbon® Side SkirtSide Skirt by 3d Carbon®. Your vehicle will look like it is going fast even when parked once these stylish and functional aerodynamic side skirts are installed. Designed for a perfect fit on your vehicle, each side skirt attaches...$37.31 - $383.42
- Duraflex® Side ScoopSide Scoop by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $215.10
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex®. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- 3d Carbon® Front Air DamFront Air Dam by 3d Carbon®. Increase the visual impact of your vehicle with a stylish and functional front air dam from 3dCarbon. Designed for a perfect fit on your vehicle, the air dam attaches easily with double-sided 3M tape...$151.50 - $544.81
- 3d Carbon® Rear LowerRear Lower by 3d Carbon®. This rear valence panel is a 1-piece skirt that completely wraps around your vehicle's rear bumper cover along its bottom edge for a low-to-the-ground visual effect. Contoured perfectly to your make and...$99.25 - $579.83
- Dawn® Bumper Cover ProtectorBumper Cover Protector by Dawn®. Safeguard the top of your bumper with this convenient protector. With this bumper cover in place, there's no need to worry about scratching or damaging the top of your bumper when loading and...$58.45 - $75.15
- Carbon Creations® SplitterSplitter by Carbon Creations®. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with this splitter. Your car will look like it’s glued to the road.$239.00 - $799.00
- Carbon Creations® CanardsUniversal Carbon Fiber Type 1 Fuel Canards by Carbon Creations®. 4 Pieces. Material: Carbon Fiber. Add some aerodynamic flair to your car with these Canards. They'll create some downforce and look trick at the same time.$199.00 - $239.00
- Duraflex® Custom FendersCustom Fenders by Duraflex®. 1 Pair. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $719.10
- 3d Carbon® Front Fender VentsFront Fender Vents by 3d Carbon®. Add stylish and functional cooling ducts to your vehicle's front fenders with 3dCarbon's set of two Fender Vents. Urethane construction provides extremely high resistance to heat and it bonds with...Cutting of your vehicle's front fenders is necessary before installing the fender ventsProfessional body shop installation and painting are recommended$118.00 - $333.49
- ICI® Bumper Cover ProtectorsBumper Cover Protectors by ICI®. Protect your vehicle with ICI's new Trunk Armor! Trunk Armor protects the rear bumper when loading and unloading from scratches and dings. Trunk Armor is custom engineered to fit your vehicle and...Protects Trunk Area from Scratches and Dings When Loading and UnloadingProtects New Bumpers, Restores Old Ones$69.72
- 3d Carbon® Body Kit (Unpainted) (691231-UNPAINTED)Body Kit (691231-UNPAINTED) by 3d Carbon®. Material: Polyurethane. Comes unpainted. 8 Pieces. This product includes: Front Air Dam, Rear Lower Skirt, Side Skirts, Rear Roofline Spoiler, Rear Lip Spoiler and Chrome Exhaust...Enhances aerodynamics with contours that deflect additional wind off to the sidesSuperior injection molded urethane construction is durable and resistant to cracks$653.92
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
- Thule® SnowPack Ski and Snowboard Rack$219.95 - $239.95
Lincoln MKZ Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2012 Chevy Impala