It is a fact that when you visit the CARiD auto store to purchase Lincoln MKX trailer hitches, you will find a large variety to choose from. With this in mind you will be required to know what exactly you are looking for and what will suit your needs. The best part is that these hitches come with a lifetime warranty. This assures you that you are dealing with only the best in the market, from the best manufacturers. Therefore, if you have purchased something huge and are wondering how you will transport it, you do not have to worry anymore thanks to CARiD. The shop offers a range of Lincoln MKX trailer hitches with varying weight capacities. It does not take much time to set up the hitch. With a manual from the manufacturer, you can easily do the job yourself.
The manuals will also guide you when it comes to deciding if what you have picked will work well with your Lincoln MKX. Also with the wide range of hitches to choose from, the guide will surely give you a great idea on the best t hitch for the kind of load you intend to carry. When setting up the trailer hitch, always keep in mind that the weight in the tongue should only be 10% of the total weight of the trailer. This is the recommended weight that the car can handle while in motion. If you are not careful and end up with the wrong combination, you might be in great danger. The reason behind this is that all the weight will shift to the back tires, therefore making the tires lighter. With an equalizing hitch, this problem will be solved.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 1 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- DWD® - Hitch Cover with Lincoln LogoStarting at: $20.99$20.99
- Eurosport Daytona® - Lincoln Logo on Black Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- Bolt Lock® - Trailer Hitch Pin LockStarting at: $40.17$40.17
- Draw-Tite® - Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $155.33$155.33
- Blue Ox® - Trailer Wire Installation KitStarting at: $209.59$209.59
- Hidden Hitch® - Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $155.33$155.33
- Pro Series® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $142.27$142.27
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $73.63$73.63
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $146.34$146.34
- Reese® - Class 3 Professional Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $176.67$176.67
"Received the trailer hitch cover. It is solidly built and not plastic like others. Cleans up nicely in a car wash or by hand. Definitely improved the overall look of the rear of the car by not having the open hitch receiver."