MKC Transmission & Drivetrain
- Hurst Shifters® - Pistol Grip Shifter HandleStarting at: $42.00$42.00
- Cequent® - Transmission Cooler Line Fitting KitStarting at: $17.66$17.66
- Hurst Shifters® - HardDrive Shifter StickStarting at: $148.20$148.20
- Hurst Shifters® - Quarter Stick Shifter AccessoriesStarting at: $58.25$58.25
- Hurst Shifters® - Classic Shifter KnobStarting at: $25.73$25.73
- Hurst Shifters® - Back-Up Light SwitchStarting at: $12.04$12.04
- Hurst Shifters® - Replacement Shifter CableStarting at: $45.91$45.91
- Hurst Shifters® - Shifter Boot and PlateStarting at: $21.62$21.62
"The knob looks great in my 350Z, but the price, $72, is exorbitant."
"Exactly what I expected from Hurst. High quality fit and finish."
"I have a 2011 Camaro with a factory Hurst shifter. I've done a lot of mods to the car and added a Hurst line lock kit. For a clean installation, I also added the T-handle knob with button. While the Camaro is a press on (keyed) shifter, and the T-handle is threaded, you either need to buy an adapter or thread the shifter. I bought an adapter and am very happy with the shifter. It sits lower than the factory knob so the throw is even shorter/tighter than it was. It looks great too, and brings back memories of my muscle cars in the late 60's/70's. The only improvement would be to have an adapter for the Camaro in the kit."
"First rate product. Have had Hurst products for years."
"Beautiful piece of auto art. Can't keep my right hand off it."