The Lincoln Mark LT embodies all the luxury the Lincoln brand is renowned for. Make your Mark LT stand out with a brand new performance exhaust system from CARiD. It is unbelievable what a custom built exhaust system can do for the Mark LT engine: increase horsepower and give far greater performance than ever before are just two of the main changes it can bring about. Buy a superior quality Mark LT exhaust system from CARiD and enjoy the pleasure of choosing from America’s finest performance exhaust system brands. It doesn’t matter what year your Mark LT was manufactured; all Lincoln Mark LT exhaust systems at CARiD are designed to match the unsurpassed Lincoln styling and engineering. Whether you pick a MagnaFlow, Borla, Banks , Flowmaster, Gibson, or CGS exhaust system, you are assured of getting as much as 10% extra power and torque.
What’s more, you realize greater power at much lower rpm ranges, meaning you can get a much greater thrill from driving your Mark LT without working the engine too much when a custom exhaust system is installed. Performance exhaust systems are designed to outperform the stock exhaust system. This is made possible by their design, a design which is quite different from that of the stock exhaust system. Where the stock exhaust design is prohibitive in the amount of exhaust gas it allows to flow through the system, the custom exhaust system increases the exhaust flow and exhaust velocity. As a result, spent gases are expelled from the engine faster than before and the engine is free to operate to its capacity. You will tell that a Lincoln Mark LT has been fitted with an exhaust system long before you see the new exhaust from the way it sounds. Powerful and unrelenting, its exhaust note catches the attention of everyone who hears it.
- Gibson® Performance HeadersPerformance Headers by Gibson®. Let your engine breathe and gain power and performance with Gibson Performance Headers. These headers will flow much more exhaust than your restrictive factory exhaust manifolds. The increased...$304.91 - $568.07
- MagnaFlow® Street Series Exhaust SystemStreet Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Street Series is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal...$378.87 - $3,904.65
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with little or...$82.70 - $3,460.20
- Banks® Monster™ Exhaust SystemMonster™ Exhaust System by Banks®. Improve performance and economy with a Banks Monster Exhaust system. Increased pipe size is only part of it. Banks uses constant-diameter mandrel bending to keep their stainless steel pipes...$10.19 - $3,595.49
- Flowmaster® American Thunder™ Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder™ Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. American Thunder gives you the Mild-Moderate Sound / Moderate Sound / Aggressive Sound / Moderate-Aggressive Sound / Mild Sound (depends on application and exhaust type) of a...$241.34 - $996.48
- Flowmaster® Catalytic ConverterCatalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. The new Flowmaster replacement catalytic converters are made to meet and exceed all federal environmental regulations and, as all Flowmaster products, to deliver the best possible performance....$65.18 - $943.42
- Flowmaster® Outlaw™ Exhaust SystemOutlaw™ Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. The Outlaw System gives you an aggressive sound, moderate sound / moderate-aggressive sound with a rumble that is as close to a racing roar you can get without being arrested. In some places...$398.99 - $994.82
- Flowmaster® Standard Duty Oval Catalytic ConverterStandard Duty Oval Catalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. The new Flowmaster replacement catalytic converters are made to meet and exceed all federal environmental regulations and, as all Flowmaster products, to deliver the best...$65.18 - $943.42
- Banks® TorqueTube™ Exhaust Manifold SystemTorqueTube™ Exhaust Manifold System by Banks®. Cast OEM exhaust manifolds just are too restrictive. Replacing them with Banks Torque Tubes will substantially reduce the backpressure where it counts, right at the exhaust ports....$33.95 - $1,961.28
- Vibrant Performance® Low Restriction Inner SilencerLow Restriction Inner Silencer by Vibrant Performance®. Baffle measures 3.90" Outside Diameter. 2.5" OD Tuning Tube. Vibrant Performance Stainless Steel Universal Performance Mufflers are made from T304 Stainless Steel. “True...T304 Stainless Steel ConstructionEnsure a low, deep exhaust note$34.95
- Vibrant Performance® Stainless Steel V-Band Flange Assembly, 2.75"Stainless Steel V-Band Flange Assembly, 2.75" (1496) by Vibrant Performance®. V-Band Flanges are an excellent alternative to traditional flanged or slip fit tube connections. Offering a low profile and modular connection, V-Band...Made of High Quality MaterialsLow profile and modular connection$89.25
- Vibrant Performance® Stainless Steel V-Band Flange Assembly, 5"Stainless Steel V-Band Flange Assembly, 5" (1494) by Vibrant Performance®. V-Band Flanges are an excellent alternative to traditional flanged or slip fit tube connections. Offering a low profile and modular connection, V-Band...Made of High Quality MaterialsLow profile and modular connection$136.50
- Vibrant Performance® Stainless Steel V-Band Flange Assembly, 4"Stainless Steel V-Band Flange Assembly, 4" (1493) by Vibrant Performance®. V-Band Flanges are an excellent alternative to traditional flanged or slip fit tube connections. Offering a low profile and modular connection, V-Band...Made of High Quality MaterialsLow profile and modular connection$93.50
- Vibrant Performance® 2-Bolt High Temperature Exhaust Gasket, 3"2-Bolt High Temperature Exhaust Gasket, 3" (1458) by Vibrant Performance®. Vibrant Performance Stainless Steel Exhaust Flanges are available in sizes ranging from 2” to 4” I.D. and a choice of 2 and 3 bolt configurations. All...Made of High Quality MaterialsDirect Fit$4.25
- Vibrant Performance® Stainless Steel Race Muffler (5" Inlet / Outlet Diameter, 9" Length)Stainless Steel Race Muffler (5" Inlet / Outlet Diameter, 9" Length) (1799) by Vibrant Performance®. Vibrant Performance Race Mufflers are designed to comply with muffler requirement rules at race tracks throughout North America....Made of High Quality MaterialsTrue Straight Through Design$115.50
Guides & Articles
- Performance PartsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance PartsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance PartsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Performance PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- Centric® Disc Brake Hardware Kit$9.73 - $12.21
Lincoln Mark Lt Performance Exhaust Systems Reviews
- Related Lincoln Mark Lt Pages
- Popular Mark Lt Part Numbers