- Aviator Ignition Parts
- Blackwood Ignition Parts
- Capri Ignition Parts
- Continental Ignition Parts
- Cosmopolitan Ignition Parts
- LS Ignition Parts
- Mark III Ignition Parts
- Mark IV Ignition Parts
- Mark Lt Ignition Parts
- Mark V Ignition Parts
- Mark VI Ignition Parts
- Mark VII Ignition Parts
- Mark VIII Ignition Parts
- MKC Ignition Parts
- MKS Ignition Parts
- MKT Ignition Parts
Lincoln is an ultra luxury brand, a subsidiary of the globally known Ford Motor Company. The gifted inventor and machinist Henry Leland, a former manager of the Cadillac brand, and his son Wilfred launched Lincoln Motor Company in 1917. It took Lincoln vehicles only some years to become an object of desire for many motorists. Luxurious and exquisitely styled, comfortable and speedy, reliable and capable, nowadays these automobiles successfully remain in production. They are widely known as popular and tough luxury automobiles in North America and in the Middle East. Whatever Lincoln model you own, this masterpiece always gives you more than you expect.
But even such reliable autos need much attention and regular care to stay in excellent shape. There’s nothing worse than storing a luxury vehicle in the garage because of damaged or malfunctioning parts, so if you need quality, effective, and reliable Lincoln replacement ignition parts, welcome to our store. Shopping here, you get finely manufactured auto parts and receive the correct products faster. Choose the required auto parts and they will be delivered to your door in almost nothing flat.
- Fel-Pro Distributor O-RingDistributor O-Ring by Fel-Pro. If you are looking for quality sealing solutions, Fel-Pro offers you various replacement products from seals and bolts to O-Rings and dowel pins. Engineered using the latest technologies and global...$1.13 - $2.94
- Cardone DistributorDistributor by Cardone Select. Cardone Select Engineered (CSE) Technology ensures that all distributors meet or exceed O.E. form, fit and function. The only NEW distributor in the aftermarket that is 100% computer tested for...$33.45 - $360.99
- Bosch OE Fine Wire Spark PlugOE Fine Wire Spark Plug by Bosch. Pack of 1. Bosch introduces the new OE Fine Wire Spark Plug family, which consists of Iridium, Double Platinum and Platinum plugs. Built around OE technology, these new lines have an original...$4.04 - $17.59
- Bosch Platinum Ir Fusion Spark PlugPlatinum Ir Fusion Spark Plug by Bosch. Pack of 4. If you want the best for your engine, try Platinum Ir Fusion spark plugs. Their fused iridium and platinum center electrode with exclusive surface air gap firing technology ensures...$8.97 - $9.64
- Bosch Super Plus Spark PlugSuper Plus Spark Plug by Bosch. Pack of 1. Bosch Super Plus delivers outstanding durability and reliability you want for your vehicle. Its tapered, v-profile ground electrode makes for better starting in cold weather and improved...$2.26 - $15.75
- Bosch Platinum Spark PlugPlatinum Plus Spark Plug by Bosch. Only Bosch uses a platinum center electrode thats heat-fused into a ceramic insulator. All Bosch Platinum Series Spark Plugs reach self-cleaning temperature faster for quicker starts, smoother...$2.68 - $7.34
- Bosch Glow PlugGlow Plug by Bosch. Pack of 1. Keep your diesel vehicle running right with Glow Plugs by Bosch. Featuring revolutionary Duraterm technology, they heat up faster than standard plugs for superior cold-start performance and a longer...$11.34 - $41.36
- Bosch Knock SensorKnock Sensor by Bosch. A knock sensor is vital for detecting engine pinging. Optimize your engine performance and prevent other engine components from damage by simply replacing your faulty knock sensor with a Bosch premium-quality...$16.34 - $170.81
- Bosch Spark Plug Wire SetSpark Plug Wire Set by Bosch. Switch from your OE spark plug wire set to the high-quality Mag core wire set from Bosch. Stainless steel Mag winding delivers maximum voltage to the spark plug for a hotter, more powerful, and longer...$9.44 - $317.13
- Bosch Ignition CoilIgnition Coil by Bosch. The ignition coil converts the low primary voltage from the battery to the high secondary voltage that goes to the spark plugs. Coils can fail completely, and they can also have degraded performance if...$29.66 - $235.49
- Bosch Direct Ignition Coil BootDirect Ignition Coil Boot by Bosch. There's no need to buy the whole ignition coil if you need only the boot. Replace your defective ignition coil boots with Bosch direct ignition coil boots that areidentical in fit and performance...$4.92 - $29.42
- Mr. Gasket Distributor ClampDistributor Clamp by Mr. Gasket.$7.11 - $12.21
- Delphi Ignition Knock (Detonation) SensorIgnition Knock (Detonation) Sensor by Delphi. Delphi knock sensors "listen" for a variety of knock frequencies under different operating conditions, to detect shifts and provide an accurate signal to the engine control module (ECM)....$25.34 - $101.53
- Delphi Ignition CoilIgnition Coil by Delphi. Help ensure fast starts, consistent engine performance and optimized fuel efficiency with Delphi ignition coils. Delphi makes more than 10 million ignition coils for North America each year, and each one is...$23.13 - $273.28
- Delphi Ignition Control ModuleIgnition Control Module by Delphi. Delphi ignition modules feature distributor-based, DIS and late-model cassette configurations for broad coverage. Delphi modules control the primary ignition circuit to fire the coil, using input...$11.72 - $214.45
Guides & Articles
- Performance Ignition SystemsThe Benefits of a Performance Ignition DistributorSince their inception at the start of the 20th century, motor vehicles with gasoline burning engines have needed a precise way to deliver an electrical spark to each of the engine's cylinders. (Note that diesel engines do not rely on an electrical spark to ignite the fuel-air mixture.) For much of the past 100 years, the spark has been delivered by the ignition distributor. The distributor is always mechanically linked or timed to the engine's rotation so that the spark is sent at the exact moment it is needed.
- Performance Engine PartsPerforming a Basic Engine Tune UpThis article will guide you through a generic tune up on most any car or light duty gasoline-powered vehicle built within the last 20 years or so. We will presume that you are tuning up your engine because it has reached the mileage or time point to do so, and that you are NOT performing a tune up to cure an engine performance defect. We make this distinction because not all running/performance issues will be solved via a simple tune up.
- Ignition PartsUnderstanding The Different Types Of Spark PlugsSince the dawn of the automobile, spark plugs have been an integral part of gasoline engines because they conduct the electrical energy from a vehicle’s ignition system needed to finalize the combustion process. After the gas/air mixture has been fully compressed inside the cylinder head, spark plugs serve a miniature bolt of lightning to create an explosion which pushes a piston downward.
Lincoln Ignition Parts Reviews
2004 Ford Thunderbird