- Aviator Ignition Parts
- Blackwood Ignition Parts
- Continental Ignition Parts
- LS Ignition Parts
- Mark III Ignition Parts
- Mark IV Ignition Parts
- Mark Lt Ignition Parts
- Mark V Ignition Parts
- Mark VI Ignition Parts
- Mark VII Ignition Parts
- Mark VIII Ignition Parts
- MKC Ignition Parts
- MKS Ignition Parts
- MKT Ignition Parts
Lincoln is an ultra luxury brand, a subsidiary of the globally known Ford Motor Company. The gifted inventor and machinist Henry Leland, a former manager of the Cadillac brand, and his son Wilfred launched Lincoln Motor Company in 1917. It took Lincoln vehicles only some years to become an object of desire for many motorists. Luxurious and exquisitely styled, comfortable and speedy, reliable and capable, nowadays these automobiles successfully remain in production. They are widely known as popular and tough luxury automobiles in North America and in the Middle East. Whatever Lincoln model you own, this masterpiece always gives you more than you expect.
But even such reliable autos need much attention and regular care to stay in excellent shape. There’s nothing worse than storing a luxury vehicle in the garage because of damaged or malfunctioning parts, so if you need quality, effective, and reliable Lincoln replacement ignition parts, welcome to our store. Shopping here, you get finely manufactured auto parts and receive the correct products faster. Choose the required auto parts and they will be delivered to your door in almost nothing flat.
- NGK® Spark PlugSpark Plug by NGK®. NGK manufactures all types of spark plugs and glow plugs featuring the latest in technology.$2.57 - $23.30
- Standard® Tru-Tech™ Distributor Ignition PickupTru-Tech™ Distributor Ignition Pickup by Standard®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does it miss under load and idle rough? Is your gas mileage not what it used to be? Your ignition system may need repair, but before you waste...$9.08 - $38.20
- Bosch® Knock SensorKnock Sensor by Bosch®. A knock sensor is vital for detecting engine pinging. Optimize your engine performance and prevent other engine components from damage by simply replacing your faulty knock sensor with a Bosch...$15.40 - $169.10
- Standard® Tru-Tech™ Distributor CapTru-Tech™ Distributor Cap by Standard®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does it miss under load and idle rough? Is your gas mileage not what it used to be? Your ignition system may need repair, but before you waste your time and...$6.22 - $41.55
- Champion® Spark Plug SetSpark Plug Set by Champion®. As the leaders in precious metal technologies as well as F.I.S.S resistor technology and MLR™ technology, Champion spark plugs provide enhanced ignition and longer life.$2.40 - $16.63
- Standard® Tru-Tech™ Distributor RotorTru-Tech™ Distributor Rotor by Standard®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does it miss under load and idle rough? Is your gas mileage not what it used to be? Your ignition system may need repair, but before you waste your time and...$1.37 - $17.41
- Denso® Spark PlugSpark Plug by Denso®. Denso Double Platinum plug features platinum on both the center and ground electrodes. This precious metal fights corrosion and erosion, ensuring superior spark performance and maximum spark plug life capable...$2.20 - $32.26
- Prenco® Ignition WireIgnition Wire by Prenco®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does it miss under load and idle rough? Is your gas mileage not what it used to be? Your ignition system may need repair, but before you waste your time and gas running out...$8.99 - $356.49
- Autolite® Spark Plug SetSpark Plug Set by Autolite®. This spark plug by Autolite is specially designed and manufactured to ensure quick starts, dependable performance, and smooth acceleration. The product is made of premium materials to ensure extreme...$4.28 - $9.50
- Prenco® Ignition CoilIgnition Coil by Prenco®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does it miss under load and idle rough? Is your gas mileage not what it used to be? Your ignition system may need repair, but before you waste your time and gas running out...$8.99 - $356.49
- Motorcraft® Spark PlugSpark Plug by Motocraft®. If you need to replace your worn-out spark plugs, Motorcraft is the way to go. Engineered specifically for your vehicle, their high melting point provides outstanding resistance to erosion while...$2.53 - $14.34
- Delphi® Ignition CoilIgnition Coil by Delphi®. Help ensure fast starts, consistent engine performance and optimized fuel efficiency with Delphi ignition coils. Delphi makes more than 10 million ignition coils for North America each year, and each one...$11.39 - $285.04
- Denso® Direct Ignition CoilDirect Ignition Coil by Denso®. A leader in direct ignition technology, Denso developed the auto industry's first compact stick-type ignition coil. The space-saving design, since adopted by many of the world's leading automakers,...$8.60 - $355.82
- FAE® Ignition Control UnitIgnition Control Unit by FAE®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does it miss under load and idle rough? Is your gas mileage not what it used to be? Your ignition system may need repair, but before you waste your time and gas running...$24.73 - $225.60
- Motorcraft® Ignition CoilIgnition Coil by Motorcraft®. If you are looking for a quality ignition coil, Motorcraft has the perfect product for you. The patented steel used in the lamination stack ensures a consistent magnetic field needed to develop the...$21.57 - $99.45
Guides & Articles
- Auto Repair PartsThe Benefits of a Performance Ignition DistributorSince their inception at the start of the 20th century, motor vehicles with gasoline burning engines have needed a precise way to deliver an electrical spark to each of the engine's cylinders. (Note that diesel engines do not rely on an electrical spark to ignite the fuel-air mixture.) For much of the past 100 years, the spark has been delivered by the ignition distributor. The distributor is always mechanically linked or timed to the engine's rotation so that the spark is sent at the exact moment it is needed.
- Auto Repair PartsAuto Parts: Dealer vs. AftermarketThe question of whether to buy parts from an automotive dealer vs. ones from aftermarket manufacturers is as age-old as the automobile itself. Below, we'll take a look at things worth considering to help you make a better choice if you're facing that same question. Automobile manufacturers and dealerships always advertise the fact that their parts are "genuine" because they were made by the exact same production facility that made the parts installed on the assembly line.
- Auto Repair PartsPerforming a Basic Engine Tune UpThis article will guide you through a generic tune up on most any car or light duty gasoline-powered vehicle built within the last 20 years or so. We will presume that you are tuning up your engine because it has reached the mileage or time point to do so, and that you are NOT performing a tune up to cure an engine performance defect. We make this distinction because not all running/performance issues will be solved via a simple tune up.
- Auto Repair PartsUnderstanding The Different Types Of Spark PlugsSince the dawn of the automobile, spark plugs have been an integral part of gasoline engines because they conduct the electrical energy from a vehicle’s ignition system needed to finalize the combustion process. After the gas/air mixture has been fully compressed inside the cylinder head, spark plugs serve a miniature bolt of lightning to create an explosion which pushes a piston downward.
Lincoln Ignition Parts Reviews
- Related Ignition Parts Pages
- Popular Ignition Parts Part Numbers
- Denso® 5023 - Original U-Groove Spark Plug
- Denso® 4511 - Platinum TT™ Spark Plug
- Champion® 9204 - Iridium Spark Plug
- Champion® 3401 - Platinum Power Spark Plug
- Autolite® AP3924 - Platinum Spark Plug
- Autolite® APP3924 - Double Platinum Spark Plug
- Motorcraft® - Finewire Platinum Spark Plug
- Motorcraft® SP493 - Double Platinum Spark Plug
- Motorcraft® SP447 - Copper Spark Plug