Lincoln hoods can be very expensive to replace. The dealer's eyes will light up the minute you drop by looking for a replacement hood for your Lincoln. Your next available option is to buy a “gently used” hood panel from a scrapyard – their eyes light up even more because they can charge you half the price the dealer would, only they make even more money from you because they generally pay one to two hundred dollars for the entire car that the part comes off of – their money's made back after they sell you the hood – everything else is pure profit after that!
Lincoln means American-engineered quality, and Replace OE hoods are every bit the essence of that quality. Made from 17-19 gauge sheet metal, every hood they sell is guaranteed to last for as long as you own the vehicle. Their warranty is a no-hassle “Repair, Replace, or Refund” guarantee that protects you (the buyer) from failure in the hood's craftsmanship, or the raw materials used to make it. When you purchase one of their aftermarket OEM approved hoods, you can buy with confidence knowing that it will look the same as the original, and install right on your stock hinges without any modifications.
- Replace® Front Inner Fenderfrom $19.84 - $20.37# 2293306
- Sherman® Hood$563.96# 34301699
- Replace® Front Fenderfrom $125.96 - $239.79# 2293309
- Sherman® Hood$563.96# 34301295
- Sherman® Hood Hinge$22.36# 34334432
- RhinoPac® StrongArm™ Hood Lift Supportfrom $4.14 - $19.66# 21541034
- Dorman® Hood Kits & Latchesfrom $1.66 - $7.04# 33292407
- # 325803
- # 16076807
- # 171102