Lincoln Hitch Balls & Mounts
- Aviator Hitch Balls & Mounts
- Blackwood Hitch Balls & Mounts
- Continental Hitch Balls & Mounts
- LS Hitch Balls & Mounts
- Mark Lt Hitch Balls & Mounts
- Mark VIII Hitch Balls & Mounts
- MKC Hitch Balls & Mounts
- MKS Hitch Balls & Mounts
- MKT Hitch Balls & Mounts
- MKX Hitch Balls & Mounts
- MKZ Hitch Balls & Mounts
- Navigator Hitch Balls & Mounts
- Town Car Hitch Balls & Mounts
- Zephyr Hitch Balls & Mounts
- Pro Series® - Adjustable Ball MountStarting at: $1.03$1.03
- CURT® - Gloss Black Powdercoated Receiver Tube Adapter SleeveStarting at: $15.54$15.54
- CURT® - Receiver AdapterStarting at: $35.52$35.52
Posted by James L.
"Only problem I had was a misunderstanding. I was informed they did not have the part I ordered and they did not inform me they were sending a replacement item. I appreciate their effort and the replacement is good quality and instructions for installation were good. I have the item installed and checked out although I have not actually pulled with the system yet ( hitch and wiring). I am well satisfied with quality, shipping time, instructions and appearance. I will order again if I need them. "
Posted by Paul K.
"Received the trailer hitch cover. It is solidly built and not plastic like others. Cleans up nicely in a car wash or by hand. Definitely improved the overall look of the rear of the car by not having the open hitch receiver."
Posted by Tom M.
"This little product is a nice, inexpensive way to dress up the hitch receiver. Covers well and fit nicely. Only issue is that the hitch pin hole is set too far back, so that the cover sticks out about 2" too far. I was able to drill a new hole set so that the cover mounted flush to the receiver. My guess is that this product was designed as a generic item. That's the only reason I gave 4 stars for installation. I would buy again if I had a need."