- Aviator Performance Exhaust Systems
- Blackwood Performance Exhaust Systems
- Capri Performance Exhaust Systems
- Continental Performance Exhaust Systems
- Cosmopolitan Performance Exhaust Systems
- LS Performance Exhaust Systems
- Mark III Performance Exhaust Systems
- Mark IV Performance Exhaust Systems
- Mark Lt Performance Exhaust Systems
- Mark V Performance Exhaust Systems
- Mark VI Performance Exhaust Systems
- Mark VII Performance Exhaust Systems
- Mark VIII Performance Exhaust Systems
- MKC Performance Exhaust Systems
- MKS Performance Exhaust Systems
- MKT Performance Exhaust Systems
Find the best Lincoln exhaust systems at CARiD and choose from tens of complete exhaust systems and components available. CARiD stocks top grade Lincoln exhaust systems only, and sources its exhaust from leading manufacturers across the country. All complete Lincoln exhaust systems in stock are made from stainless steel, and are durable and resistant to corrosion. They also do not wear out easily and won’t malfunction due to heavy use. Each exhaust system comes complete with a muffler, tuning, exhaust pipes and exhaust tip. To enhance the great looks of your Lincoln, the exhaust tips are given a chrome external coating with a lasting shine. They also come with a lifetime warranty, which means that your exhaust system is covered by the manufacturer for as long as you own the vehicle. Among proven exhaust system brands for Lincoln that you can go for are Borla, Gibson, Flowmaster, MagnaFlow and CGS. All these offer complete, direct replacement exhaust systems which enhance the power of your engine.
You can also opt for a Flowmaster or Gibson SFT or Convergent Flow Technology (CFT) Superflow Muffler, which aids in the engine’s ability to produce power. Lincoln exhaust systems produce a bold, powerful sound. In some exhausts, superior sound packaging technology is used to safeguard the sound quality from deteriorating. In other brands, no packaging material is used. What is used instead is advanced sound technology, which ensures that the quality of sound remains consistent over the years. Polished exhaust tips ensure that the shine of your Lincoln exterior is enhanced, even from behind the car where the tailpipes and tips peep out from. All our Lincoln exhaust systems last for years and won’t need to be replaced for as long as you own your Lincoln.
- Flowmaster® Force II Exhaust SystemsForce II Exhaust System by Flowmaster. The Force II Series is designed for a mild, moderate, or mild - moderate performance tone experience (depends on application and exhaust type), suitable for everyday street driving. The...$278.97 - $1,512.97
- Flowmaster® American Thunder Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder Exhaust System by Flowmaster. American Thunder gives you the Mild-Moderate Sound / Moderate Sound / Aggressive Sound / Moderate-Aggressive Sound / Mild Sound (depends on application and exhaust type) of a...$248.97 - $1,025.97
- Flowmaster® Outlaw Exhaust SystemOutlaw Exhaust System by Flowmaster. The Outlaw System gives you an aggressive sound, moderate sound / moderate-aggressive sound with a rumble that is as close to a racing roar you can get without being arrested. In some places you...$430.97 - $1,024.97
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of the...$71.08 - $373.93
- Flowmaster® Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Flowmaster. Tip Outlet Diameter: 4".$248.97 - $1,025.97
- MagnaFlow® Off-Road Pro Series Exhaust SystemOff-Road Pro Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow. The Off Road Pro-Series is designed for use on vehicles with highly modified suspension systems. Lifted, lowered, air bagged or long travel, the Off Road Pro-Series provides...$335.44 - $686.72
- MagnaFlow® Street Series Exhaust SystemStreet Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow. The Street Series is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal...$378.87 - $3,904.65
- MagnaFlow® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing.$202.60 - $3,904.65
- Gibson® Exhaust SystemAmerican Muscle Car Exhaust System by Gibson. Straight Out The Back Exit.$222.79 - $1,189.18
- Gibson® Deegan 38 Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemDeegan 38 Stainless Steel Dual Cat-Back Exhaust System with Exhaust Tip by Gibson. Finish: Natural. Exhaust System Material: Stainless Steel. Exit Quantity: Dual. Main Piping Diameter: 2.5". Exit Location: Exit Behind Rear Tire. Tip...$614.22 - $816.33
- Gibson® Dual Sport Exhaust SystemDual Sport Exhaust System by Gibson. Get increased horsepower and torque in the rpm range where you need it most, along with dual exhaust tip style, with the Dual Sport Cat-Back Exhaust System. This Gibson exhaust system makes...$413.81 - $752.58
- Gibson® Extreme Dual Exhaust SystemExtreme Dual Exhaust System by Gibson. When youre ready to take your truck to the next level, get the Dual Extreme Cat-Back Exhaust System, for powerful sound and a bold look, with increased horsepower and torque in the rpm range...$413.81 - $790.20
- Gibson® Split Rear Exhaust SystemSplit Rear Exhaust System by Gibson. Get increased horsepower and torque in the rpm range where you need it most, along with the look of dual exhaust, with the Split Rear Cat-Back Exhaust System. This Gibson exhaust system makes...$352.32 - $943.37
- Gibson® Swept Side Exhaust SystemSwept Side Exhaust System by Gibson. Get increased horsepower and torque in the rpm range where you need it most, with this Swept Side Cat-Back Exhaust System. This Gibson exhaust system makes maximum low end power, which is best...$281.66 - $694.08
- Banks® Monster Exhaust SystemMonster Exhaust System by Banks. Improve performance and economy with a Banks Monster Exhaust system. Increased pipe size is only part of it. Banks uses constant-diameter mandrel bending to keep their stainless steel pipes...$27.74 - $3,595.49
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
Lincoln Performance Exhaust Systems Reviews
2004 Lincoln Town Car