Lincoln Performance Exhaust Systems
- Aviator Performance Exhaust Systems
- Blackwood Performance Exhaust Systems
- Continental Performance Exhaust Systems
- LS Performance Exhaust Systems
- Mark III Performance Exhaust Systems
- Mark IV Performance Exhaust Systems
- Mark Lt Performance Exhaust Systems
- Mark V Performance Exhaust Systems
- Mark VI Performance Exhaust Systems
- Mark VII Performance Exhaust Systems
- Mark VIII Performance Exhaust Systems
- MKS Performance Exhaust Systems
- MKT Performance Exhaust Systems
- MKX Performance Exhaust Systems
- MKZ Performance Exhaust Systems
- Navigator Performance Exhaust Systems
- Premier Performance Exhaust Systems
- Town Car Performance Exhaust Systems
- Versailles Performance Exhaust Systems
- Zephyr Performance Exhaust Systems
Find the best Lincoln exhaust systems at CARiD and choose from tens of complete exhaust systems and components available. CARiD stocks top grade Lincoln exhaust systems only, and sources its exhaust from leading manufacturers across the country. All complete Lincoln exhaust systems in stock are made from stainless steel, and are durable and resistant to corrosion. They also do not wear out easily and won’t malfunction due to heavy use. Each exhaust system comes complete with a muffler, tuning, exhaust pipes and exhaust tip. To enhance the great looks of your Lincoln, the exhaust tips are given a chrome external coating with a lasting shine. They also come with a lifetime warranty, which means that your exhaust system is covered by the manufacturer for as long as you own the vehicle. Among proven exhaust system brands for Lincoln that you can go for are Borla, Gibson, Flowmaster, MagnaFlow and CGS. All these offer complete, direct replacement exhaust systems which enhance the power of your engine.
You can also opt for a Flowmaster or Gibson SFT or Convergent Flow Technology (CFT) Superflow Muffler, which aids in the engine’s ability to produce power. Lincoln exhaust systems produce a bold, powerful sound. In some exhausts, superior sound packaging technology is used to safeguard the sound quality from deteriorating. In other brands, no packaging material is used. What is used instead is advanced sound technology, which ensures that the quality of sound remains consistent over the years. Polished exhaust tips ensure that the shine of your Lincoln exterior is enhanced, even from behind the car where the tailpipes and tips peep out from. All our Lincoln exhaust systems last for years and won’t need to be replaced for as long as you own your Lincoln.
- Gibson® Performance HeaderPerformance Header by Gibson®. Let your engine breathe and gain power and performance with Gibson Performance Headers. These headers will flow much more exhaust than your restrictive factory exhaust manifolds. The increased exhaust...
$381.14from $304.91 - $568.08# 795
- MagnaFlow® Street Series Exhaust SystemStreet Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Street Series is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal...
$473.59from $378.87 - $3,904.65# 598
- Flowmaster® Scavenger Series HeadersScavenger Series 6-2-1 Style Headers by Flowmaster®. Replace your restrictive factory exhaust manifolds with these stainless steel headers and let your engine breath! These headers are easy to install because they’re designed to...
$766.03from $612.82 - $1,111.00# 847
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with little or...
$103.38from $82.70 - $1,604.39# 839
- Banks® Monster™ Exhaust SystemMonster™ Exhaust System by Banks®. Improve performance and economy with a Banks Monster Exhaust system. Increased pipe size is only part of it. Banks uses constant-diameter mandrel bending to keep their stainless steel pipes...
$34.68from $27.74 - $1,204.07# 722
- Flowmaster® American Thunder™ Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder™ Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. American Thunder gives you the Mild-Moderate Sound / Moderate Sound / Aggressive Sound / Moderate-Aggressive Sound / Mild Sound (depends on application and exhaust type) of a...
$301.68from $241.34 - $1,048.36# 25
- MagnaFlow® MagnaFlow Series Diesel Exhaust SystemMagnaFlow Series Diesel Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. These premium line exhaust systems include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, polished 100% stainless steel mufflers, band clamps, and double wall tips. Magnaflow systems give...
$489.56from $391.65 - $3,466.09# 593
- Flowmaster® Catalytic ConverterCatalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. The new Flowmaster replacement catalytic converters are made to meet and exceed all federal environmental regulations and, as all Flowmaster products, to deliver the best possible performance....
$70.33from $56.26 - $943.42# 44
- Flowmaster® Outlaw™ Exhaust SystemOutlaw™ Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. The Outlaw System gives you an aggressive sound, moderate sound / moderate-aggressive sound with a rumble that is as close to a racing roar you can get without being arrested. In some places...
$398.75from $319.00 - $994.82# 39
- Flowmaster® Standard Duty Oval Catalytic ConverterStandard Duty Oval Catalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. The new Flowmaster replacement catalytic converters are made to meet and exceed all federal environmental regulations and, as all Flowmaster products, to deliver the best...
$70.33from $56.26 - $943.42# 838
- Flowmaster® 220 Series Stainless Steel Catalytic ConverterThe new Flowmaster replacement catalytic converters are made to meet and exceed all federal environmental regulations and, as all Flowmaster products, to deliver the best possible performance. The shells are made of stainless steel,...
$81.48from $65.18 - $349.07# 7124
- Banks® TorqueTube™ Exhaust Manifold SystemTorqueTube™ Exhaust Manifold System by Banks®. Cast OEM exhaust manifolds just are too restrictive. Replacing them with Banks Torque Tubes will substantially reduce the backpressure where it counts, right at the exhaust ports....
$498.88from $399.10 - $1,961.28# 730
- DynoMax® Ultra Flo™ Polished Stainless Steel MufflerUltra Flo™ Polished Stainless Steel Muffler by DynoMax®. This muffler packs straight-through design for unrestricted exhaust flow and a dyno-proven increase in power inside a polished stainless steel shell that delivers a show...
$83.49from $66.79 - $344.49# 4402
- Walker® U-Bolt ClampU-Bolt Clamp (35336) by Walker®. Heavy Duty Clamp Type, Hex Nut Type, 2.25" Diameter, 1 Inlet, 1 Outlet. With their extensive selection of accessories and hardware for the exhaust system, Walker will provide you with everything...
- Walker® U-Bolt ClampU-Bolt Clamp (35335) by Walker®. Heavy Duty Clamp Type, Hex Nut Type, 2" Diameter, 1 Inlet, 1 Outlet. With their extensive selection of accessories and hardware for the exhaust system, Walker will provide you with everything needed...
- # 17721530
- # 21617124
- # 10115455
But that's a good thing, I love the sound, reminds me of my 69 SS Camaro. Make sure you have a good floor jack that can lift your vehicle at least 20+ inches. Makes installation much easier.
- Popular Performance Exhaust Systems Part Numbers
- Eastern® 30509 - Direct Fit Left Undercar Catalytic Converter
- Eastern® 30351 - Direct Fit Rear Undercar Catalytic Converter
- Eastern® 30531 - Direct Fit Y-Pipe Catalytic Converter
- Eastern® 30367 - Direct Fit Passenger Side Y-Pipe Catalytic Converter
- Eastern® 30315 - Direct Fit Left Undercar Catalytic Converter
- Eastern® 83805 - Universal Fit Front Undercar Catalytic Converter
- Eastern® - Universal Fit Left Catalytic Converter
- MagnaFlow® 441113 - Direct Fit OBDII Catalytic Converter (12.38" Wide)
- MagnaFlow® 49179 - Direct Fit OEM Grade Passenger Side Catalytic Converter (13.75" Wide)
- Gibson® 619902 - Swept Side™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System - Behind Rear Tire Exit (Aggressive Sound)