Wheel bearings are as old and important as the wheel itself thanks to their ability to allow free rotation without the damaging effects of friction and wear. In this article, we’ll define and discuss the individual components so that you are better informed when you are ready to purchase replacement wheel bearings, hubs, seals, and components. We’ll also cover...
Lincoln Replacement Driveline & Axles
- Aviator Driveline & Axles
- Blackwood Driveline & Axles
- Continental Driveline & Axles
- LS Driveline & Axles
- Mark III Driveline & Axles
- Mark IV Driveline & Axles
- Mark Lt Driveline & Axles
- Mark V Driveline & Axles
- Mark VI Driveline & Axles
- Mark VII Driveline & Axles
- Mark VIII Driveline & Axles
- MKC Driveline & Axles
- MKS Driveline & Axles
- MKT Driveline & Axles
- MKX Driveline & Axles
- MKZ Driveline & Axles
- Navigator Driveline & Axles
- Premier Driveline & Axles
- Town Car Driveline & Axles
- Versailles Driveline & Axles
- Zephyr Driveline & Axles
About Lincoln Replacement Driveline & Axles
- Cardone® CV Drive AxleConstant Velocity Drive Axle by Cardone®. Remanufactured constant velocity drive axles are engineered to perform as well as the original design. Original designs are scrutinized and improved to make longer lasting parts, and all...
$49.71from $39.77 - $87.87# 7676
- Dorman® Wheel HubWheel Hub by Dorman®. This product is an integral component of the wheel assembly, and it is critical for establishing the handling characteristics of your vehicle. Dorman offers you a quality wheel hub that is identical to your OE...
$23.18from $18.54 - $166.04# 4012
- Replace® OE Replacement Rear AxleOE Replacement Remanufactured Rear Axle by Replace®. If your rear axle assembly is leaking, clunking or making other strange noises, don’t bother with the hassle and expense of rebuilding when you can get the job done quicker and...
$951.56from $761.25 - $2,660.00# 5376
- Centric® C-Tek™ Wheel Hub Repair KitC-Tek™ Wheel Hub Repair Kit by Centric®. With this repair kit, you can easily repair a wheel hub without breaking the bank. The kit meets all OE standards and specifications for fit, quality, and function and includes all you...
$29.35from $23.48 - $43.09# 4583
- Dorman® DriveshaftDifferential Yoke by Dorman®. A highly cost-effective, innovative repair solution, Dorman’s Driveshaft Assembly is engineered with a serviceable universal joint. When the u-joint fails, as is common with normal use, simply...
$367.79from $294.23 - $1,373.44# 4184
- Dorman® Axle ShaftAxle Shaft by Dorman®. Dorman’s Axle Shaft comes as a complete kit. Packaged with all the installation hardware essential for a complete repair, it provides time-saving convenience at an affordable price.
$37.40from $29.92 - $364.54# 6284
- Pronto® Wheel BearingWheel Bearing by Pronto®. This bearing is designed to precisely fit your vehicle and deliver reliable function for maximum performance. It is constructed to effectively reduce friction and properly handle a load. Each bearing meets...
$13.76from $11.01 - $85.88# 4578
- First Equipment Quality® New Axle AssemblyAxle Assembly by First Equipment Quality®. Do you hear a humming or growling sound as you drive, or a clicking or clunking noise when cornering? If so, your vehicle may need wheel bearing or drive axle repairs. But before you waste...
$63.89from $51.11 - $227.80# 1532
- Empi® New Axle AssemblyNew Axle Assembly by EMPI®. Do you hear a humming or growling sound as you drive, or a clicking or clunking noise when cornering? If so, your vehicle may need wheel bearing or drive axle repairs. But before you waste your time and...
$59.03from $47.22 - $167.16# 1531
- Pronto® Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Pronto®. This assembly is constructed to meet OE configurations and industry leading quality standards. It is designed to ensure precise fit, dependable function, reduced friction, and better fuel...
$29.71from $23.77 - $179.15# 4579
- Pilot® Wheel Hub AssemblyWheel Hub Assembly by Pilot®. Hub Assemblies feature high quality metal roller balls with added rollers over OE requirements to create a final product that is capable of bearing loads 20% to 30% more than other brands. All Hub...
$15.88from $12.70 - $205.72# 2712
- Quality-Built® Wheel BearingWheel Bearing by Quality-Built®. All-new bearings feature OE form, fit and finish to provide optimal performance and bearing longevity.
$15.91from $12.73 - $114.31# 3927
- Motorcraft® Wheel Hub AssembliesDisc Brake Hub by Motorcraft®. Get maximum performance with Motorcraft wheel hubs and bearings. Designed for your specific application, they feature OEM quality and deliver reliable function for maximum performance.
$51.54from $41.23 - $668.87# 5530
- Quality-Built® Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Quality-Built®. MPA 100% new wheel hub assemblies feature OE bearing design, integrated G111 induction hardened, raceway technology and heavy duty seal design for consistent quality and performance.
$24.33from $19.46 - $233.45# 3928
- NSK® Wheel Hub AssemblyWheel Hub Assembly by NSK®. Do you hear a humming or growling sound as you drive, or a clicking or clunking noise when cornering? If so, your vehicle may need wheel bearing or drive axle repairs. But before you waste your time and...
$22.45from $17.96 - $222.31# 1790
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenThe Difference Between A Transaxle And A Transmission
In this article we'll look at the differences between a "transaxle" and a "transmission". In short, a transaxle performs both the gear-changing function of a transmission and the power-splitting ability of an axle differential in one integrated unit. A transmission performs the gear-changing function only, delivering power via a single output shaft at the back of...
Popular Popular Products
- # 17721530
- # 21617124
- # 10115455
Lincoln Replacement Driveline & Axles Reviews
Average rating: 5 - 3 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
2007 Lincoln MKZ | Posted by Zachary | (Bloomington, MN)
Works as expected.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- Popular Replacement Driveline & Axles Part Numbers
- Quality-Built® WH515043 - Front Wheel Bearing And Hub Assembly
- Dorman® 630-413 - Rear Passenger Side Solid Axle Shaft
- Timken® 514003 - Rear Wheel Bearing
- Timken® 510010 - Front Wheel Bearing
- Timken® RET166 - Front Wheel Bearing Retaining Ring
- Timken® NP504493 - Rear Inner Differential Pinion Bearing
- National® 5707 - Wheel Bearing, Rear
- Dorman® 930-015 - Front Wheel Hub