Redefining the interior layout is always a popular choice for Lincoln drivers. It’s easy to see why. When you operate behind the wheel of one of these “luxury machines”, there’s an intense desire to throw in a more refined personal touch. Lincoln Wood Grain is the answer. CARiD.com presents a full line of premium-quality Lincoln Wood Grain Dash Kits for your model. All of the outstanding materials and finishes are under one roof right here including Real Wood Veneers, OEM Factory Woods, Synthetics, Aluminums, and even Chrome. Each Lincoln Wood Dash Kit comes with a Lifetime Warranty to give you even more confidence that your new interior customization will withstand the test of time. We stand alone because we’re willing to go the extra mile. Top-name manufacturers like Sherwood™, B&I, and WOW Trim are on hand to round out our world-class inventory. We know how important your vehicle is. And we understand the need for an elegant yet intimate interior. At CARiD.com, we make it work.
It doesn’t matter if you want to go with an exotic trim to lighten the mood or a heaping dose of sporty luxury, you’ll find your desired Lincoln Wood Dash at CARiD.com. Each kit is not some drawn-out installation process, either. All Lincoln Dash Kits are backed with automotive-grade 3M tape. After you’ve cleaned off your dash it is a simple “peel & stick” application most drivers can handle. We give you everything you need to get it done down to the schematic and Step-by-Step instructions. It’s easy, it’s painless, and the results are astounding. Did we mention you also get a great value! Don’t stay complacent. You’re in good hands right here. If a more personalized and classy cabin is what you’re after, CARiD.com is the place to be!
- Remin® Wood Dash KitWood Dash Kit by Remin®. Using the latest technology, this product is made right here in the USA. Remin dash kits are available in various trim finishes including real wood and wood grain, aluminum, and carbon fiber, real and...$9.00 - $618.55
- Remin® Carbon Fiber Dash KitCarbon Fiber Dash Kit by Remin®. Using the latest technology, this product is made right here in the USA. Remin dash kits are available in various trim finishes including real wood and wood grain, aluminum, and carbon fiber, real...$9.00 - $618.55
- Remin® Aluminum Dash KitAluminum Dash Kit by Remin®. Using the latest technology, this product is made right here in the USA. Remin dash kits are available in various trim finishes including real wood and wood grain, aluminum, and carbon fiber, real and...$9.00 - $618.55
- Remin® Exterior KitExterior Trim Kit by Remin®. Available in various trim finishes including aluminum and carbon fiber. Remin is unique in offering an exterior kit with colors and materials matching the interior dash kits. This provides opportunities...$9.00 - $304.20
- Metra® Stereo Dash KitStereo Dash Kit by Metra®. When a precise fit, stylish look, and reliable performance is a must, turn to this stereo dash kit designed to perfectly fit the factory dash contours of your vehicle, with no gaps between the dash and...$10.08 - $641.70
- Scosche® Stereo Dash KitStereo Dash Kit by Scosche®. The Scosche mission is to produce edge, innovative accessories with competitive pricing. To understand the consumer and create Scosche products they will enjoy manufactured with the American ingenuity...$4.95 - $399.95
- American International® Stereo Dash KitStereo Dash Kit by American International®. Only the finest raw materials and state-of-art technologies are used to produce these vital mounting and cosmetic solutions that render a vehicle dashboard into an attractive showplace of...$5.64 - $121.28
Guides & Articles
- Interior AccessoriesMolded vs Flat Dash KitsThere are two types of dashboard kits available on the market today: flat and molded. The difference between these two is based on the shape of the dashboard a vehicle has. Some cars are coming out with a flat panel while others have a board that is curved around the edges or in 3D shapes. Correspondingly, molded dash kits are suitable for the latter kind of the dashboard, whereas flat dash kits are perfect for the first-mentioned type.
- Interior AccessoriesIs It Difficult to Install a Dash Kit?Installing a dash kit is not that difficult. It is in fact quite easy if you just observe a couple of key points. Most important of all is cleaning the surfaces destined for beautification. Before you start peeling off the protective liner from the adhesive, you should “Dry fit” all the pieces. Wear rubber gloves when you apply the adhesive promoter, so you don’t get sticky fingers.
- Interior AccessoriesAre Real Wood Dash Kits Better Than Synthetic Wood Kits?Many people think that the genuine material always is better than materials imitating other materials. Even if the real wood is encased in plastic materials it cannot be completely isolated from the environment. Modern synthetic wood materials are so similar to the original that it takes the eye of a true expert to tell them apart.
Lincoln Custom Dash Kits Reviews
1993 Lincoln Mark VIII