- (8)Pillar PostsLincoln Continental
- (5)Window TrimLincoln Continental
- (9)Fender TrimLincoln Continental
- (12)Chrome Rocker PanelsLincoln Continental
- (18)Engine TrimLincoln Continental
- (1)Door SillsLincoln Continental
- (21)Emblems + LetteringLincoln Continental
- (146)Exhaust TipsLincoln Continental
- (30)Side VentsLincoln Continental
- (902)License Plates & FramesLincoln Continental
- (9)Aluminum MatsLincoln Continental
- (26)Billet PedalsLincoln Continental
- (189)Hitch CoversLincoln Continental
- (13)Mud FlapsLincoln Continental
- (13)Wind DeflectorsLincoln Continental
Every driver has the chance to shine like a star with Lincoln Continental Chrome Trim. It is easy, safe, and brings loads of sparkle to your exterior in mere minutes. CARiD brings you into a world of custom glory with our exclusive lineup of Lincoln Continental Chrome Accessories. Choose from our veritable selection of Pillar Posts, Door Handles, Mirror Covers, Port Holes, and more to find that award-winning appearance you’ve had your eye on. You want premier quality? You’ve got it, as every single inch of our Lincoln Continental Chrome Trim comes to you from the name-brand manufacturers who know how to deliver a perfect mirror-polish to every kind of vehicle. And since only authentic materials such as Stainless Steel and ABS plastic are used, the long-term durability you need is also a lock. Installation is simple, as well. Lincoln Continental Chrome Accessories are backed with auto-grade 3M adhesive for a “peel & stick” application! Want to set a tone everyone recognizes? Let your ride glitter with chrome!
- SAA® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by SAA®. Spice up your vehicle’s appearance with the chrome-style pillar post trim from SAA. All parts are made of high-quality mirror polished stainless steel. The units install quickly and easily...$27.60 - $176.64
- SAA® Rocker Panels TrimRocker Panels Trim by SAA®. Bring style to your car with SAA's rocker panel trim that looks like chrome. The panels are manufactured using high-quality stainless steel that is mirror polished for a sleek, modern look. 3M adhesive...$71.76 - $358.80
- SAA® Chrome Fender TrimChrome Fender Trim by SAA®. Complete your vehicle’s style with the elegant wheel well trim from SAA. Each unit is made of high-quality mirror polished stainless steel to create a chrome feel and ensure unmatched durability. 3M...$66.24 - $165.60
- RI® Fender TrimFender Trim by RI®. Add some shine and protection to your vehicle with these attractive fender trim moldings. The highly polished, mirror-like finish will enhance your vehicle’s appearance and they’ll protect your fenders from...$61.25 - $208.25
- B&I® Fender TrimFender Trim by B&I®. Allow the beauty of your vehicle to shine through by tricking it out with the sleek styling of this brilliant fender trim. Made from premium grade 430 stainless steel, the pieces protect the edges of your...$64.99 - $84.99
- RI® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by RI®. Add some shine to your vehicle with these mirror-look Stainless Steel panels. These attractive panels will distinguish the sides of your vehicle.$13.50 - $122.40
- Eurosport Daytona® Letters KitLetters Kit by Eurosport Daytona®. Easily change the appearance of your car. These letters are easy to install - just clean, peel, and press into place.$0.80 - $119.95
- Marquee® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by Marquee®. Installing custom style pillar posts is one of the hottest modifications for cars and trucks, but they can be so expensive! Now you can customize your vehicle at the same time for much less...Custom designed for each applicationEasily installed with 3M™ adhesive$82.08 - $131.32
- Zunden® Chrome Pillar PostsChrome Pillar Posts by Zunden®. If you're looking for something special to add a touch of gleam to your car, these are the most effective way to go. Zunden pillar posts will provide your vehicle with a new look and feel for a long...$65.63 - $192.50
- ICI® Pillar Post TrimICI Stainless Steel Pillar Post Trim is manufactured using premium materials and will add a distinctive appearance to your vehicle. Trim attaches with 3M® Adhesive for an easy, no drill installation.Premium Grade 304 Stainless SteelAttaches with High Performance 3M® Adhesive$70.10 - $123.28
- TFP® Stainless Steel Polished Pillar PostsStainless Steel Polished Pillar Posts by TFP®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and...Built using T-304 stainless steel which is resistant to rust and corrosionStainless steel is polished to a mirror-like finish$30.46 - $112.85
- TFP® Valutrim Fender TrimValutrim Fender Trim by TFP®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality...TFP re-launches their "ValuTrim" program from 2002, at the same old prices - the only thing increased is the amount of applications and quality level!The new "ValuTrim" is produced from our most efficient and improved process ever - "rolling VS stamping" - allowing us to achieve the lowest pricing$35.60 - $146.55
- B&I® Chrome Rocker PanelsChrome Rocker Panels by B&I®. Bring style to your car with B&I rocker panel trim that looks like chrome. Made of 3M acrylic foam adhesive and premium grade 304 stainless steel that provides a mirror 'like' finish and helps protect...Gives your vehicle a distinct lookAdds protection against minor dents and scratches$114.19 - $199.99
- ICI® Stainless Steel Rocker PanelsStainless Steel Rocker Panels ICI®. ICI Rocker Panels add style to your vehicles appearance while providing added protection against damaging road debris. These panels are constructed of the highest quality materials available and...Constructed of Premium Quality 304 Bright Stainless SteelOver 1,200 Applications Available for Cars, Trucks, Vans and SUV's$112.64 - $238.73
- TFP® Chrome Bodyside MoldingChrome Bodyside Molding by TFP®. Set of 4. TFP is proud to bring you these Bodyside Molding Full Replacement Style. These molding are for trucks that did not come from the factory with body side moldings and need to add a little...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$30.46 - $185.44
Guides & Articles
- Chrome TrimPillar Post Trim: Mirror-Bright Dress-Up For The OutsideWhile chrome trim has gone in and out of fashion on automobiles over the years, it’s hard to deny the reason chrome always comes back into fashion is because it simply looks so good. Applied in just the right amount, chrome pieces can really make the lines of any car or truck pop. When most vehicles roll off the assembly line though, trim pieces around doors and windows are often found lacking - but with potential for easy improvement.
- Rocker Panels & FloorsFitment, Style, Installation | Rocker Panel Trim Options ExplainedSince the demise of built-in running boards after World War II, auto manufacturers have been using rocker panel moldings to dress up a vehicle area that would otherwise be plain-looking and nondescript. Technically, a rocker panel is the section of a vehicle’s body below the doors and between the front and rear wheel wells. For decades, stainless steel molding strips were installed over rocker panels for styling purposes and to protect the body from stones and debris. Typically, a value-priced base model would have no rocker panel moldings at all, a higher-trim level would feature a slim molding strip just below the doors, and the most expensive version of a car would be equipped with wide rocker molding sets that extended further up onto the doors.
- Chrome TrimChrome Trim: Overlay vs. ReplacementOne of the more eye-catching tricks automobile manufacturers have used to differentiate higher-priced luxury versions of a car model from value-priced versions of it has been to vary the amount of chrome trim on the vehicle. Base model cars and trucks (also known as "strippers" or "entry level") have little if any chrome while luxury and top-of-the-line ones have the most chrome. In years past, plain Jane cars were simply painted in all areas instead of being chromed. In more recent decades, the low-cost replacement of choice has become black plastic. This makes base models easier than ever to spot because the eye catches hard on black plastic. Completely missing is the pleasing chrome finish on grilles, door trim, mirror assemblies, light bezels, and other areas. Base models end up looking more like fleet vehicles or work trucks than anything prestigious, especially to people who aren't automotive enthusiasts.
- Chrome TrimIs Chrome Back in Style?The brilliant gleam and glimmer that comes from bright chrome and polished stainless steel can transform almost every part of your vehicle! Besides the great selection of trim accessories, you also benefit from the high quality of today’s chrome and stainless steel parts.
Lincoln Continental Chrome Trim Reviews
2002 Lincoln Continental