Lincoln Continental Air Intakes
Your Continental has the room to carry everything you need to take with you and it’s comfortable enough to drive all the time so it’s the kind of vehicle that you need to look after. That means that you need it to be running at its best and the best way to achieve this is by installing the right performance upgrades. Thankfully, we have a wide range of them so you can get the performance that suits you and one of the most important starting points is the Lincoln Continental air intake.
Your engine uses a mixture of air and fuel to run and the air intake is the system through which air flows from the atmosphere to your engine which means that it’s an important component. You can get the improvements that suit you because there are different types of intakes like the short ram which will allow your engine to get more air from the atmosphere or the cold air intake which gives your engine cooler air that burns easier. We offer them all at great prices so that you can find the right improvements at the right price!
Let the engine of your vehicle breathe freely with a quality air intake system. To satisfy the requirement of the most discerning enthusiasts, we've carefully handpicked world-class air intake systems manufactured by the top names in the industry. Engineered to optimize the air path between the air filter and the engine, air intakes provide your vehicle with the maximum airflow and you with a noticeable increase in horsepower and torque. Read over 2 air intake system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the system that is perfect for you.
- aFe® - Pro DRY S Air FilterStarting at: $66.95$66.95
- Hastings® - Air FilterStarting at: $7.70$7.70
- Spectre Performance® - 3" Airflow Sensor MountStarting at: $8.35$8.35
- MANN-Filter® - Air FilterStarting at: $6.62$6.62
- Full® - Air FilterStarting at: $10.37$10.37
- Purolator® - Air FilterStarting at: $31.06$31.06
- COMP Cams® - Intake Manifold Gasket SetStarting at: $29.10$29.10
- FRAM® - Extra Guard™ Round Plastisol End Air FilterStarting at: $9.08$9.08
- K&N® - E Series Air FilterStarting at: $44.99$44.99
- Professional Products® - Intake Manifold Bolt SetStarting at: $20.44$20.44
Posted by Gurdeep N.
"Just installed it a few days ago along with a Borla cat back, swapped out my K&N intake and MagnaFlow exhaust (had those in for 5 years), haven't noticed a change in mpg yet, but sure does sound better and power to the wheels feels stronger... Highly recommend."
Posted by Sydney D.
"Does add some increase in performance."