- Coverking® Autobody Armor Custom Car CoverAutobody Armor Custom Car Cover by Coverking. Maximum water resistance and breathability, as well as sufficient stretch to fit like a glove and UVR-protection. This sounds too good to be true, but not for a custom created material,...$255.19 - $637.99
- Coverking® Stormproof Custom Car CoverStormproof Custom Car Cover by Coverking. The highest possible density of fabric microfiber results in natural water-resistance and UVR-resistance without any protective coatings needed, that could increase the risk of the cover...$191.39 - $534.31
- Coverking® Silverguard Plus Custom Car CoverSilverguard Plus Custom Car Cover by Coverking. Suitable for both, indoor and outdoor use, this cosy cover can be used under most weather conditions, unless it's extreme rain, snow or ice. Being resistant to sun rays, water and...$151.51 - $350.89
- Coverking® Satin Stretch Custom Car CoverSatin Stretch Custom Car Cover by Coverking. Recommended for interior use only, this luxurious cover fits every curve of your vehicle like its second skin. Fully breathable, it saves your ride from mold, mildew and moisture build-up...$183.41 - $510.39
- Coverking® Coverbond 4 Custom Car CoverCoverbond 4 Custom Car Cover by Coverking. Built of four layers, this type of cover delivers breathability, both indoor and outdoor protection against UV rays, dust and pollutants and even light hail. Not only that it will protect...$103.66 - $263.16
- Coverking® Triguard Custom Car CoverTriguard Custom Car Cover by Coverking. Recommended for use under light weather conditions. It shows outstanding performance outdoors, protecting your car against water, sun and weather. The material Triguard Car Cover consists of,...$79.74 - $207.34
- Coverking® Mosom Plus Custom Car CoverMosom Plus Custom Car Cover by Coverking. Suitable for indoor-outdoor use, it outlines every curve of your car and fits perfectly. Providing an outstanding barrier against rain, Mosom Plus Car Cover cares about the delicate paint...$119.61 - $295.06
- Coverking® Silverguard Custom Car CoverSilverguard Custom Car Cover by Coverking. Designed to protect your car from harsh elements, it's appropriate for indoor and outdoor use. UV rays, water, extreme heat, moderate snow, rain and dirt are no longer an issue with Custom...$99.67 - $255.19
- Covercraft® Block-It 200 Custom Car CoverBlock-It 200 Custom Car Cover by Covercraft. This is one of Covercrafts most lightweight and inexpensive car covers designed primarily for indoor storage and limited outdoor use. 3 layers of non-woven fabrics include an advanced...$110.00 - $232.00
- Covercraft® Block-It 380 Custom Car CoverBlock-It 380 Custom Car Cover by Covercraft. This cover is designed with an advanced Kimberly-Clark film barrier that provides an excellent combination of lower cost and lighter weight. Also provides better than average outdoor...$144.00 - $359.00
- Covercraft® Dustop Custom Car CoverDustop Custom Car Cover by Covercraft. This is an indoor-only cover designed for the finest of automotive paint finishes that offers Covercrafts highest level of dust resistance. 4 layers of non-woven fibers block virtually all...$184.00 - $457.00
- Covercraft® Evolution Custom Car CoverEvolution Custom Car Cover by Covercraft. This outdoor all-weather car cover provides Covercrafts highest and best level of protection from the suns UV rays as well as tree sap, bird droppings, minor hail, and door dings from...$169.00 - $421.00
- Covercraft® Form-Fit Custom Car CoverForm-Fit Custom Car Cover by Covercraft. Designed primarily for indoor use, this plush lycra spandex cover stylishly hugs every curve of your vehicle while it provides Covercrafts highest level of breathability, softness, and...$310.00 - $795.00
- Covercraft® NOAH Custom Car CoverNOAH Custom Car Cover by Covercraft. This cover is designed to provide maximum outdoor protection from acid rain, UV rays, snow, tree sap, bird droppings, dirt, and other airborne contaminants. 4 layers of non-woven fabrics feature...$198.00 - $515.00
- Covercraft® Polycotton Custom Car CoverPolycotton Custom Car Cover by Covercraft. This indoor-only cover is for the value-conscious customer who needs a basic, soft-touch car cover. The Polycotton Custom Car Cover is crafted from a durable polycotton blend that provides...$131.00 - $345.00
You have saved your money for what seems like a lifetime just for this moment. You are now cruising down the road in a new Blackwood and savoring every moment of it. Then all of a sudden you realize the vehicle is going to need protection since there is no garage. Even if it was parked in your mother’s garage during the winter, it will still need something over the top. Thank goodness there are Lincoln Blackwood Car Covers. When one is placed over the car, it helps to protect the paint job from any dust piling up. No matter what season it is outside the car cover will hold up to any of them. During winter, it not only helps protect against snow but from any salt being thrown from landing on the exterior. In summers, the blistering heat from the UV rays that can damage the vehicle will be kept far away from marring the beauty of a car.
Always pay attention to the different covers before grabbing one. You would want one that says water repellent which means the fabric is able to breathe. When the cover can breathe, then there is no chance of any condensation building up on the car. Lincoln Blackwood Car Covers come in different prices but quality should be the first thing you look at when choosing a cover. Cheap car covers are readily available, too but if it is the best protection that you are after then spend a little more and get a custom fitting cover from CARiD. These are actually easier to put on and take off than one that will fit any size car. No matter which type of cover you pick, make sure it will protect your lovely Blackwood no matter what the weather is doing outside as this is an investment which you would want to last for many years.
Guides & Articles
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Car CoversShould I Get a Custom-Fit or a Universal Car Cover?Just as with an indoor cover, if you regularly drive your car you’ll want a cover that is light and easy to handle, whereas a cover for long term storage can be heavier. If you live in a rainy humid region you’ll want a cover that sheds water, dries quickly and is breathable so moisture can escape. Areas with intense sunlight will require a cover with maximum UV protection.