Lexus Transmission & Drivetrain
- CT Transmission & Drivetrain
- ES Transmission & Drivetrain
- GS Transmission & Drivetrain
- GX Transmission & Drivetrain
- HS Transmission & Drivetrain
- IS Transmission & Drivetrain
- LFA Transmission & Drivetrain
- LS Transmission & Drivetrain
- Fidanza® - High Performance Aluminum FlywheelStarting at: $419.11$419.11
- ARB® - Air Locker™ Locking Differential, All RatiosStarting at: $977.18$977.18
- EXEDY® - OEM Replacement Clutch KitStarting at: $255.96$255.96
- EXEDY® - Stage 1 Organic Racing Clutch Sport KitStarting at: $327.75$327.75
- EXEDY® - Stage 2 Cerametallic Racing Clutch Sport KitStarting at: $443.69$443.69
- Hurst Shifters® - Quarter Stick Shifter AccessoriesStarting at: $58.25$58.25
- Cequent® - Transmission Cooler Line Fitting KitStarting at: $17.66$17.66
- Mile Marker® - Thrust WasherStarting at: $4.46$4.46
- Hurst Shifters® - Classic Shifter KnobStarting at: $25.73$25.73
- Rugged Ridge® - HD Differential CoverStarting at: $117.54$117.54
"Remember when Hurst Olds roamed the streets, Hurst wheels made your Hotrod 'hot.' This trim kit brings a little nostalgia into modern muscle."
"Love the new shifter knob. Looks great and fits perfect."
"The knob looks great in my 350Z, but the price, $72, is exorbitant."
"Exactly what I expected from Hurst. High quality fit and finish."
"I have a 2011 Camaro with a factory Hurst shifter. I've done a lot of mods to the car and added a Hurst line lock kit. For a clean installation, I also added the T-handle knob with button. While the Camaro is a press on (keyed) shifter, and the T-handle is threaded, you either need to buy an adapter or thread the shifter. I bought an adapter and am very happy with the shifter. It sits lower than the factory knob so the throw is even shorter/tighter than it was. It looks great too, and brings back memories of my muscle cars in the late 60's/70's. The only improvement would be to have an adapter for the Camaro in the kit."