Lexus Shocks & Struts
Shocks, also known as shock absorbers, are designed to stop the vehicle from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. In other words, they ensure comfortable and safe driving. Struts contain shocks within them and are usually combined with springs and other pieces to support the wheels. The strut performs the same function as a shock along with a number of additional functions. Nowadays most vehicles have both struts and shocks to make your driving as comfortable and safe as possible. Originally, struts are installed in the front, while shocks are located in the rear.
When it comes to replacement, consider us as your number one source for premium quality products designed and manufactured by the most prominent companies such as Auto 7, KYB, Monroe, and many others with a long history of customer satisfaction. Whether you are looking for a strut assembly, rear shocks, shock absorbers, or any other Lexus shocks and struts, you will spend about a minute to find everything you need on our virtual shelves. All products on offer are designed to restore the vehicle’s originally designed handling and control, while providing years of reliable and long-lasting service.
- Monroe® Quick-Strut™ Complete Strut AssembliesQuick-Strut™ Complete Strut Assemblies by Monroe®. This innovative replacement strut comes complete and ready to install. All of the most common wear parts are included so you’ll not only save installation time, your...$74.54 - $207.16
- KYB® Gas-a-Just™ Series Shocks and StrutsGas-a-Just™ Series Shocks and Struts by KYB®. Go with Gas-a-Just shocks and struts and experience greater stability, handling, and control over twin-tube designs. Whether your vehicle is originally equipped with a monotube or...$25.85 - $114.95
- Monroe® OESpectrum™ Shocks and StrutsOESpectrum™ Struts by Monroe®. These shocks and struts are engineered for foreign nameplate vehicles to enhance the performance of their suspension systems. Monroe OESpectrum shocks utilize OE valving technologies like the Twin...$16.02 - $382.52
- KYB® Excel-G™ Series Shocks and StrutsExcel-G™ Series Shocks and Struts by KYB®. Restore your vehicle's original performance for normal driving conditions with the Excel-G twin-tube gas hydraulic shocks and struts that offer additional damping force to compensate for...$20.85 - $168.47
- Bilstein® B4 Series Replacement Shocks and StrutsB4 Series Replacement Shocks and Struts by Bilstein®. BILSTEIN has a legendary reputation for providing original equipment components to many of the world’s finest vehicle manufacturers. The BILSTEIN B4 Series provides the same...$31.36 - $474.59
- Sachs® Shock & StrutShock and Strut by Sachs®. Sachs shock absorbers distinguish themselves through original equipment quality and innovative technology. They provide performance and dynamics, ensuring perfect road grip and cornering behavior, no...$29.20 - $249.52
- Genuine® Shock & StrutShock & Strut by Genuine®. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas running out to...$46.71 - $1,773.48
- KYB® Shock Mount ComponentsShock Mount Components by KYB®. When replacing struts, it's also a great idea to replace strut mounts too. They optimize suspension performance by providing a smooth steering response and reduce vibration and road noise. Each mount...$5.40 - $120.70
- Mevotech® Shock and Strut Mount ComponentsShock and Strut Mount Components by Mevotech®. Don’t just repair or replace worn components – bolster them with Mevotech parts. Put through rigorous testing that goes above and beyond the industry standards, Mevotech...$5.88 - $98.14
- KYB® Strut BellowsStrut Bellows by KYB®. These bellows provide effective protection from dirt and moisture by covering the entire piston rod of KYB struts. The bellows are made of resilient accordion-pleat rubber and include a new polyfoam...$11.04 - $20.07
- Monroe® Strut-Mate™ Mount ComponentsStrut-Mate™ Mount Components by Monroe®. Worn strut mounts can adversely affect your vehicles handling, and should always be replaced when new struts are installed as a part of a complete repair. Monroe strut mounts replace...$5.20 - $73.51
- Westar® Strut Mount ComponentStrut Mount Component by Westar®. Westar is a widely recognized manufacturer and exporter of rubber to metal bonded parts for all types of trucks and automobiles. Every single product goes through countless quality check, producing...$9.69 - $92.87
- KYB® Front Shock / Strut BellowFront Shock / Strut Bellow (SB101) by KYB®, 1 per Pack. These bellows provide effective protection from dirt and moisture by covering the entire piston rod of KYB struts. The bellows are made of resilient accordion-pleat rubber and...Keep leak-causing contaminants away from polished strut shaftProtect upper seal and bushing$15.35
- KYB® Front Shock / Strut BellowFront Shock / Strut Bellow (SB103) by KYB®, 1 per Pack. These bellows provide effective protection from dirt and moisture by covering the entire piston rod of KYB struts. The bellows are made of resilient accordion-pleat rubber and...Keep leak-causing contaminants away from polished strut shaftProtect upper seal and bushing$15.35
- KYB® Strut BellowsStrut Bellows (W0133-1631757-KYB) by KYB®. Includes Bump Stop. Position: Front. This kit may be either early-style 1-piece or new updated OE-Style 2 pieces. Note: Except High Pressure Gas Strut This kit contains a combined bellows...$25.19
I bought these struts for my 07 Lexus ES350. They were not my first choice only because I could not find any real reviews on Unity. I wanted to go with Monroe but they do not make a rear complete strut assembly for my car. Based on the information I could find I decided to take a chance since CARiD carried the product it gave me some confidence. So I ordered Monroe for the front and Unity for the rear. Appearance: The Monroe's and the Unity's arrived at the same time. The Unity strut looked well made but the first thing I noticed was they were a little lighter then the Monroe's. I am not sure what conclusion to draw from that fact. Installation: The Unity was a perfect replacement for my old strut. Everything fit perfectly and all the holes were aligned so they went on without a hitch. The car sat up higher and Unity tells you it will take a day or two for the springs to settle. Ride: This is tough to comment. My car's struts were so bad that any change was going to be a major improvement. Only time will tell if these struts were worth the investment. Cost: The Unity's are far more affordable then the Monroe's but it may take a year or two to decide if the Unity was a better value. So can I recommend them? So far I would say yes. BTW: As far as stars are concerned I rarely give anything Five Stars so my votes simply mean I am please because the product is performing as advertised.