- ACCELERA® PHI$59.63 - $142.29
- ACHILLES® 2233$60.86 - $98.60
- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE COMP-2 A/S$107.54 - $282.58
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-32$165.10 - $1,224.48
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPROCONTACT$93.10 - $319.31
- COOPER® ZEON RS3-A$97.19 - $210.54
- DELINTE® DH2$41.21 - $109.50
- DUNLOP® DIREZZA DZ101$85.05 - $257.00
About Lexus SC Tires
The Lexus SC combines power and style in an awesome manner. This vehicle has a muscular engine, fine tuned suspensions and excellent handling. The cabin is exquisitely styled to provide an amazing ride quality. It is adorned with luxurious amenities for the comfort of the occupants. Equipping it with the most appropriate tires according to season and performance will enhance its utility and trade value. In this regard, CARiD stocks a wide selection of Lexus SC tires with the sole aim of meeting your unique needs. They stock products from the most reputable tire brands in the business including Pirelli, Michelin, Continental, Dunlop and Achilles among others. In addition, CARiD has a pool of skilled experts to guide you as you make the appropriate choice. These products are made from premium materials to guarantee precision and reliability. Seasonal tires are made to cater to specific needs of a particular season. Winter tires are designed to exert a strong braking force and excellent traction on wet surfaces. The Dunlop Graspic winter tire for instance provides a better feel of the road thereby promoting better handing and control.
Regular tires will get the job done on any paved surface. However, if you need to travel a bit further down the road probably to some far flung lake or campsite then install a good set of all terrain tires. These tires are equipped to handle the rough sections of the road and emerge unscathed at the end of the journey. To maintain excellent performance and safeguard your vehicle, then ensure air pressure and temperature on all Lexus SC tires are at optimal levels at all times. Install Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensors to facilitate this. In addition, these devices warn the driver whenever significant deviations from the standard occur. This facilitates prompt corrective action before disaster takes place.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.