- ACCELERA® IOTA$82.61 - $173.47
- ACHILLES® DESERT HAWK H/T$88.50 - $129.78
- BFGOODRICH® ALL-TERRAIN T/A KO2$160.71 - $420.19
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V1$154.08 - $1,224.48
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP$60.00 - $110.48
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4CONTACT$176.51 - $357.64
- COOPER® CS5 ULTRA TOURING$84.06 - $189.02
- DELINTE® DESERT STORM D8$102.44 - $282.17
About Lexus RX Tires
The Lexus RX SUV has an athletic styling design. It has a muscular engine, stout suspension and amazing handling. The cabin area is spacious accommodating a couple of six-footers comfortably. It’s also packed with an assortment of luxurious amenities designed to provide a serene ride quality. CARiD stocks a large variety of Lexus RX tires designed to suit your vehicle’s needs. These tires are made from premium materials to ensure that they the final product meets with the expectations of the market. CARiD stocks summer tires, winter tires, all season tires, and all terrain tires, regular and run-flat tires. The most appropriate tire for your car will depend on vehicle type, the season and the performance expected. Summer tires are designed for the dry weather conditions common during that period. These tires are designed to enhance performance, stability and wear resistance. The Hankook Ventus summer tire portrays significant hydroplaning resistance and enhanced high-speed control.
All season tires were introduced to eliminate the need for constant changeover between successive seasons. This tire performs equally well in summer as well as winter. A good example is the Nitto Neogen tire, which performs exceptionally well on wet surfaces and promotes a long tread life. Your Lexus RX tires should always be in good working condition. Poor thread patterns have an adverse effect on performance and safety concerns. They reduce the amount of air currents flowing between the grooves to cool the tire. The resultant effect is a sustained heat buildup within the tire eventually leading to tire malfunction. Tire pressure is also a very crucial component. Worn out tires are increasingly porous and leak more air than newer tires thereby risking a blow out. Installing TPMS sensors on all your tires will help you monitor air pressure and temperature. You also get the benefit of being notified when significant deviations occur.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.