The RX is a vehicle that gives you the comfort to drive to work or the store and the versatility to leave the paved roads behind and drive out into the wilderness away from civilization. Because it’s such a useful vehicle in your day to day life you need it to look as good as it can so that it’s making the right statements and we have the range of visual upgrades that you need to achieve that goal. The best bit is that we have them at fantastic prices!
Perhaps the most important area to improve is the exterior because that’s the area that people see first and our Lexus RX body kits are the perfect option. We even have a wide range of parts so you can find the combination to completely transform your vehicle so that it stands out from a crowd and looks like no other or you can slightly tweak it just to finish it off. We have the brands that give you great quality products because we know how important that is and once you have the right look you’ll find yourself inventing reasons to drive your vehicle even more!
- VIS Racing® Body KitBody Kit by VIS Racing. All VIS fiberglass products are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required. Modification of part is required to ensure proper...$139.37 - $14,700.04
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a price...$20.70 - $4,886.10
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- VIS Racing® Front BumperFront Bumper by VIS Racing. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....$156.60 - $4,773.95
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- VIS Racing® Front LipFront Lip by VIS Racing. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....$156.60 - $1,569.92
- VIS Racing® Rear LipRear Lip by VIS Racing. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....$156.60 - $2,399.90
- Duraflex® Side SkirtsSide Skirts by Duraflex. These side skirts complete your car's aerodynamic, ground-hugging look.$112.50 - $1,079.10
- VIS Racing® Door PanelsDoor Panels by VIS Racing, 1 Pair. These exclusive add-ons will bring a touch of race-inspired style to your vehicle in nothing flat. The panels are designed to be rather lightweight yet incredibly strong and long-lasting.$139.37 - $2,399.90
- Dawn® Body Side MoldingBody Side Molding by Dawn. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle improvement to your vehicle's appearance and guard the doors from...$48.63 - $208.75
- Duraflex® Door CapsDoor Caps by Duraflex. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $575.10
- VIS Racing® Custom HoodCustom Hood by VIS Racing. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....$328.08 - $5,046.03
- JKS® Factory Style Rear SpoilerFactory Style Rear Spoiler by JKS. Spoilers are usually standard equipment on the factory hot rods. But even if you don't have the big horsepower engine under the hood, you can still give your car the same look as the...$98.53 - $377.39
- VIS Racing® G Speed Style Body Kit (Unpainted) (99LXRX34DGSP-099)G Speed Style Body Kit (99LXRX34DGSP-099) by VIS Racing. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. This Body Kit includes: Front Bumper, Side Skirts and Rear Bumper. Give your car the look that is sure to intimidate its peers and make...$1,125.95
- VIS Racing® Grand Touring Style Body Kit (Unpainted) (04LXRX34DGDT-099)Grand Touring Style Body Kit (04LXRX34DGDT-099) by VIS Racing. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. This Body Kit includes: Front Bumper, Side Skirts and Rear Bumper. Give your car the look that is sure to intimidate its peers and...$793.96
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
- Covercraft® WeatherShield™ HP Custom Car Cover$424.00 - $479.00
Lexus RX Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2010 Lexus RX