Your LX gives you the freedom to go almost anywhere you can think of but the comfort and features to make every drive enjoyable so you want to look after it. Part of looking after it means making sure that it always looks good so you’re looking for the right visual upgrades that will even have it standing out from the crowd just a little. Thankfully, you’ve come to the right place because we have a wide range of them at fantastic prices so you can find exactly what you need!
While we have a range of upgrades perhaps the most important is the Lexus LX stunning kit since it’s a versatile upgrade that can give you a number of different looks. We have many different parts which means that you can find the right ones to completely change your vehicle so that it becomes an extension of your own personality or just tweak it a little so that it looks better than it did before. We have the right brands to give you the quality that you expect and we have low prices so that you know you’ll get value for your money.
- VIS Racing® Body KitBody Kit by VIS Racing. All VIS fiberglass products are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required. Modification of part is required to ensure proper...$139.37 - $14,700.04
- Aero Function® Body KitBody Kit by Aero Function. Upgrade your vehicle with the beauty and performance-enhancing abilities of aero pieces with the Body Kit from Aero Function, created specifically for your make and model. Advanced design and construction...$33.30 - $9,703.80
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a price...$20.70 - $4,886.10
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- VIS Racing® Front BumperFront Bumper by VIS Racing. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....$156.60 - $4,773.95
- Aero Function® Fiberglass FendersFiberglass Fenders by Aero Function. 2 Pieces. Add a muscular, wide stance to your entire vehicle that says high velocity power with this set of fenders. Advanced design and construction ensures superior impact absorption and...$647.10
- Duraflex® Fender FlaresFender Flares by Duraflex. Duraflex combines fiberglass, plastic, and flex resins to obtain its unique features. Because of these features, Duraflex aero parts obtain a much higher durability rate than the average fiberglass...$71.10 - $1,465.25
- Aero Function® Fender FlaresFender Flares by Aero Function. Add a muscular, wide stance to your entire vehicle that says high velocity power with this set of fender flares. Advanced design and construction ensures superior impact absorption and resistance to...$207.90 - $1,799.10
- Aero Function® Side SkirtsSide Skirts by Aero Function, 1 Pair. Add aggressive aerodynamic looks to the sides of your vehicle with this set of stylish and functional aerodynamic add-on side skirts from Aero Function. Advanced materials and design ensure...$63.90 - $1,799.10
- Dawn® Body Side MoldingBody Side Molding by Dawn. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle improvement to your vehicle's appearance and guard the doors from...$48.63 - $208.75
- Aero Function® Door CapsAdd sporty style to the lower side door areas of your vehicle with this set of two front door body cladding sections. Advanced design and construction ensures superior impact absorption and resistance to deterioration, and door caps...$467.10 - $704.70
- Duraflex® Eros Version 1 Style Fiberglass Body Kit (Unpainted) (108457)Eros Version 1 Style Body Kit (108457) by Duraflex. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. 12 Pieces. This kit includes: Front Bumper Cover, Rear Bumper Cover, Fenders Flares. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like?...$2,930.40
- Duraflex® Platinum Style Fiberglass Body Kit (Unpainted) (111124)Platinum Style Body Kit (111124) by Duraflex. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. 4 Pieces. This kit includes: Front Bumper Cover, Rear Bumper Cover, Side Skirts. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style...$540.90
- VIS Racing® Outcast Style Body Kit (Unpainted) (98LXLX44DOC-099)Outcast Style Body Kit (98LXLX44DOC-099) by VIS Racing. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. This Body Kit includes: Front Bumper, Side Skirts and Rear Bumper. Give your car the look that is sure to intimidate its peers and make...$790.83
- Aero Function® AF-1 Style Wide Body Kit (Unpainted) (112310)AF-1 Style Wide Body Kit (112310) by Aero Function. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. 16 Pieces. This kit includes: Wide Body Front Bumper Cover, Wide Body Side Skirt Rocker Panels, Wide Body Rear Bumper Cover, Wide Body...$6,489.00
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
Lexus LX Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2000 Chevy Camaro