- ACCELERA® IOTA$82.61 - $1,163.26
- ACHILLES® ATR SPORT 2$82.28 - $157.24
- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE COMP-2 A/S$107.54 - $282.58
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V2$155.30 - $318.12
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4CONTACT$176.22 - $357.64
- COOPER® CS5 ULTRA TOURING$83.94 - $189.02
- DELINTE® DH2$41.21 - $109.50
- DUNLOP® DIREZZA DZ101$85.05 - $257.00
About Lexus LS Tires
The Lexus LS sedan combines performance and comfort in a pleasant manner. It has an attractively styled cabin, decked with upscale amenities and a comfortable and serene ride quality. The cabin is roomy, accommodating a couple of adults at the back with plenty of legroom to spare. This vehicle has strong utility value and is ideal for commuting as well as long distance travel. You only need a set of all terrain Lexus LS tires to facilitate travel over paved as well as unpaved tracks. CARiD has in stock a wide range of all terrain tires including General G-Max tires and Achilles ATR Sport tires. These are sturdier than your regular tires and provide better service. Summer tires and winter tires are designed to cope with specific challenges faced during the summer and winter seasons respectively. The Goodyear Eagle summer tire has increased high-speed control and enhanced tread life. It also facilitates improved fuel economy and reduced tread noise on wet surfaces.
Lexus LS Tires are made from a combination of high-grade materials including natural and synthetic rubbers and compound chemicals. They are designed by skilled professionals using innovative technology to guarantee precision and quality production. Tire tread patterns have an impact on performance and safety. Tread quality is a function of driving aggressiveness, weather and road conditions. Reduced threads hinder the free flow of air between the grooves thereby constraining the cooling process. The resultant increase in heat leads to tire malfunction. In addition, worn out tires have increased porosity and leakage increasing the risks of a blow out. For safety reasons, it is necessary to install Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensors on all your tires to monitor air pressure and temperature. These devices provide crucial data about the tires to your vehicle’s computer while also warning the driver regarding significant under inflation in any one tire.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.