- ACCELERA® ALPHA$46.61 - $97.85
- ACHILLES® 2233$62.24 - $98.60
- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE COMP-2 A/S$107.77 - $283.15
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-25 RFT$212.88 - $556.71
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP PLUS$92.12 - $133.31
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPROCONTACT$93.10 - $319.31
- COOPER® CS5 ULTRA TOURING$84.06 - $189.02
- DELINTE® DH2$41.66 - $111.14
About Lexus IS Tires
The Lexus IS sedan has a sharp styling design, awesome power and competent handling. The cabin area is luxurious and designed to provide the best in riding comfort. This vehicle has a solid build quality, has considerable agility and is capable of moving around sharp bends with minimal body roll. The appropriate set of tires would be determined by the season, terrain and the expected performance level. In view of this, CARiD has in stock a wide selection of high quality Lexus IS tires designed to meet your unique requirements. In addition, they have on standby skilled professionals to guide you as you the appropriate choice. There are several types of tires on offer including summer tires, snow tires, all season tires and all terrain tires. Summer tires are designed to function is dry weather conditions. They have superb hydroplaning resistance and increased high-speed control. The continental ExtremeContact summer tire exhibits enhanced stability and wear. It also has prolonged tread life and promotes fuel efficiency.
All terrain tires are ideal for traveling off the beaten path. Your car will need such tires when you need to travel a long distance or through rough tracks. The Falken FK 452 tire is ideal for such circumstances. This tire has sharp handling response and improved traction on the road. It would also be a good idea to have a set of run-flat tires when traveling through unfamiliar territory. A run-flat tire will enable you to continue with your tour even when the tire is damaged. The condition of your treads will also affect performance and safety. Worn out tires are porous and experience significant leakage thereby risking a blow out. All such tires need immediate replacement. Install TPMS sensors on all Lexus IS tires to monitor air pressure and temperature. These devices provide an additional safeguard for your vehicle since the relay crucial data to your vehicle’s computer regarding the working condition of your tires.
Guides & Articles
- TPMS SensorsNew TPMS Sensors | The Best Choice With Your New Wheels & TiresTire Pressure Monitoring System sensors (TPMS sensors) are fitted in place on the inner surface of your wheel, inside your tire. Attached to that sensor is a valve stem that protrudes outside the tire for the purposes of adding air. A built-in pressure detector monitors tire inflation at all times when the vehicle's ignition is on. That pressure detector has its own battery and transmitter which relays information to the car's main computer. Vehicle control systems read input from all four tires, and will alert the driver via a warning light if the pressure in any one of them drops 25% or more below a pre-determined level. The idea is to give a driver an "early warning" if any tires are low, so that the tire pressures can be corrected.
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.