The IS is sold across the world because it’s comfortable enough to drive all day and it can get you to your destination without any fuss. That means that you want to keep it running at its best since you spend so much time driving it so you’re looking for the right performance upgrades. Well, you’ve come to the right place because we have everything you need and our Lexus IS brakes, pads and rotors prove that you don’t need to spend a fortune to get the benefits that you’re looking for.
Your braking system is obviously important to your day to day driving because it can be the difference in an emergency situation but the right system can also save you money in the future. We stock some of the biggest brands in the industry including Brembo, PowerStop, Hawk and EBC which means that you know you’re going to get the quality that can only come from manufacturers with years of experience and knowledge of the best and most proven technologies. The right set up will pay for itself over time and you never know how glad you might be that you have the right brakes!
Why do we appreciate our vehicles? Well, it's all about speed and performance. The bad thing is that you do have to tame the engine and stop, at least when you see the red light or stop sign. Quite often, you have to stop abruptly and that's when you find safety to be important either. Our job is to make sure your vehicle is properly equipped to deliver the safety level you need. Which is why, we've gathered a full line of brakes and brake components. Each product ensures shorter stopping distance, lower brake temperatures and higher resistance to fading. Just go through 2 brake and brake components reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and get a product that meets all your requirements.
- KSport® - SuperComp Brake KitStarting at: $3,040.00$3,040.00
- BREMBO® - GT Series Rear Cross Drilled Brake Disc UpgradeStarting at: $1,819.20$1,819.20
- EBC® - Ultimax OE Replacement Brake PadsStarting at: $54.95$54.95
- PowerStop® - Z16 Evolution Ceramic Brake PadsStarting at: $32.67$32.67
- Chrome Brakes® - Drilled and Slotted RotorsStarting at: $127.48$127.48
- HAWK® - OES Front Brake PadsStarting at: $38.00$38.00
- DBA® - 4000XS Series™ Drilled and Slotted RotorStarting at: $152.47$152.47
- BAER® - Sport Decela RotorsStarting at: $235.19$235.19
- Wilwood® - ProMatrix Street Performance Brake Pads Pad KitsStarting at: $59.06$59.06
- KSport® - ProComp Brake KitStarting at: $1,662.50$1,662.50
"Initially, I was surprised when I received the order. Thought I got the wrong item, as they didn't look like the picture. But the description of the product is spot-on. Got over the seemingly misleading appearance right away and installed them with a new set of red stuff pads. Both products work very well together. Both products seated in together within a few hundred miles and work fantastic. In fact, I didn't think my ride had the capacity to stop that seems to go beyond the rules of physics. Time will tell if they stand up. Fairly expensive, so I have to trust that I am getting what I paid for."
"I have done a few brake pad replacements over the years. Right from the box, the quality is evident. I really like the seat-in surface on these pads that conditioned the new rotors that were also installed. Only had these installed for a few weeks, both pad and rotors have worked in together nicely. Braking improvement capability is nothing short of shocking."