Lexus IS Performance Brakes
The IS is sold across the world because it’s comfortable enough to drive all day and it can get you to your destination without any fuss. That means that you want to keep it running at its best since you spend so much time driving it so you’re looking for the right performance upgrades. Well, you’ve come to the right place because we have everything you need and our Lexus IS brakes, pads and rotors prove that you don’t need to spend a fortune to get the benefits that you’re looking for.
Your braking system is obviously important to your day to day driving because it can be the difference in an emergency situation but the right system can also save you money in the future. We stock some of the biggest brands in the industry including Brembo, PowerStop, Hawk and EBC which means that you know you’re going to get the quality that can only come from manufacturers with years of experience and knowledge of the best and most proven technologies. The right set up will pay for itself over time and you never know how glad you might be that you have the right brakes!
- KSport® - SuperComp Brake KitStarting at: $3,040.00$3,040.00
- EBC® - Yellowstuff 4000 "R" Series Full Race Brake PadsStarting at: $69.17$69.17
- PowerStop® - Drilled and Slotted RotorsStarting at: $71.01$71.01
- Wilwood® - Residual Pressure ValveStarting at: $63.83$63.83
- Chrome Brakes® - Drilled and Slotted RotorsStarting at: $187.22$187.22
- Brembo® - GT-R Series Front Slotted Brake KitStarting at: $8,059.20$8,059.20
- Hawk® - High Performance Street Brake PadsStarting at: $69.57$69.57
- KSport® - ProComp Brake KitStarting at: $1,662.50$1,662.50
- EBC® - Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake PadsStarting at: $54.15$54.15
- PowerStop® - Drilled and Slotted RotorsStarting at: $72.59$72.59
| Posted by Daniel | (Laguna Niguel, CA)
Amazing rotors, look great, and performance is amazing. CARiD staff very knowledgeable and friendly. I got the complete kit all around (4 rotors, 8 pads. first the front set and two weeks later the rear set) with Powerstop's pads for my 07' IS250. Amazing!!!! Appearance 5, looks way better than all stock rotors, and installed they really complement my car in performance and appearance. Installation 5, no modifications needed to replace the OEM stuff. Price/value 5, i needed knew rotors so spending the few extra bucks for these, rather then Original Equipment was well worth it. Quality 5, i have washed my car a few times now and no discoloration or rust. Performance is great.
IS F • IS250 • IS300 • IS350 and submodels: Base • C • C F Sport • F Sport • Sportcross