The robust, trustworthy Lexus GX is known as a superb automobile, with many delighted drivers all around the US. Just like any other fantastic vehicle, it could be made better still through the help of the ideal extras. At CARiD we offer a brilliant array of items to help to make your Lexus GX seem a lot better than before, along with supplying it some practical cutting edge facilities which can make driving it less complicated and exciting! We now have a variety of upgrades for the Lexus GX, that include these awesome Lexus GX projector headlights. Updated headlights may make the GX look genuinely amazing, but also allow it to be less hazardous for you as well as your family should you travel in the night.
Our breathtaking array incorporates a lot of different kinds of Lexus GX projector headlights, for instance our cutting-edge Lexus GX Euro headlights, our always popular Lexus GX projector headlights, or our fierce Lexus GX halo projectors. We exclusively distribute items from the most excellent manufacturing companies, and so all our Lexus GX headlights collection gives you the most desirable in craftsmanship and look. They are simple to put in place on the GX, and also have the endorsements of magnificent guarantees to grant you assurance. Browse through our competitively priced selection for the Lexus GX to purchase your brand-new custom headlights today!
- Replace® Factory HeadlightsFactory Headlights by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with broken or missing lights and endanger yourself and your passengers because...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$9.12 - $1,977.87
- K-Metal® Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlight by K-Metal®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with broken or missing lights and endanger yourself and your...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$29.25 - $2,863.13
- Maxzone® Replacement HeadlightsReplacement Headlights by Maxzone®. When you need a headlight bulb or a headlight bulb, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices and...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$24.30 - $897.10
- Winjet® Factory Style Fog LightsFactory Style Fog Lights by Winjet®, 1 Pair. Being a true copy of your OEM fog lights, these cost-effective parts will become an ideal replacement for your cracked or non-functioning units. The lights are constructed from OEM grade...$19.39 - $115.59
- RI® Factory Style Fog LightsFactory Style Fog Lights by RI®. Replace broken fog lights and lights with cloudy lenses, or add fog lights if your car didn’t come with them. Properly functioning fog lights will increase your driving safety.$56.00 - $333.20
- Replace® Factory Fog LightsFactory Fog Lights by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. When driving in fog or inclement weather, fog lights are especially useful. Don't drive with...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$9.78 - $448.01
- K-Metal® Factory Replacement Fog LightsReplacement Fog Lights by K-Metal®. OEM Quality. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. When driving in fog or inclement weather, fog lights are especially useful....Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$17.25 - $713.13
- Lumen® Exterior Light Replacement BulbsExterior Light Replacement Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the brilliance or customize the color of your vehicle's interior lighting. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without...$5.99 - $32.95
- Lumen® G7 LED Headlight Conversion KitG7 LED Headlight Conversion Kit by Lumen®. 1 Pair, 6500K, 4000lm. Swap those dull and dim halogen bulbs for this super bright and powerful LED Conversion Kit by Lumen. Lumen knows how to turn your ordinary-looking vehicle into a...$149.95
- Lumen® G7 LED Fog Light Conversion KitG7 LED Fog Light Conversion Kit by Lumen®. 1 Pair, 6500K, 4000lm. Swap those dull and dim halogen bulbs for this super bright and powerful LED Conversion Kit by Lumen. Lumen knows how to turn your ordinary-looking vehicle into a...$149.95
- Lumen® Daytime Running Light LED BulbsDaytime Running Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your daytime running lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment...$8.99 - $32.95
- Lumen® Parking Light LED BulbsParking Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your parking lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install...$8.99 - $29.95
- Sylvania® Exterior Light Replacement BulbsSilverStar Exterior Light Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®, 1 Pair. Upgrade your standard bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward distance visibility,...$10.99 - $119.99
- Sylvania® Parking Light Replacement BulbsSilverStar Parking Light Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®, 1 Pair. Upgrade your standard parking light bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward distance...$10.99 - $24.77
- Sylvania® Headlight Replacement BulbsSilverStar Headlight Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®. Upgrade your standard headlight bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward distance visibility, and a...$10.99 - $119.99
Guides & Articles
- HeadlightsCare And Feeding Of Your Composite HeadlampsThe condition of a vehicle's headlights is probably the last thing most drivers worry about unless there's a significant problem. Yesterday's cars with sealed beam headlights required little maintenance other than to replace a round or rectangular unit when one burned out. And once a new headlight was put in, everything looked and worked like new again.
- HeadlightsHow To Install A Set Of Custom Headlamp AssembliesIf the front of your vehicle is its “face”, then the headlamps have long been considered the vehicle’s “eyes”. Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of your car or truck is to replace the factory headlamp assemblies with a custom set. Your ride will take on a personality all its own, and will gain a distinctive appearance that will set it apart from all the other look-alike vehicles on the road.
- HeadlightsFactors To Consider When Purchasing A Replacement Factory HeadlampWe at CARiD know that there are times when you need to replace factory headlight assemblies with units that match the quality and function of your originals. While it's more "fun" to customize your ride, sometimes the repair takes priority. One headlamp lens may be cracked. You may have been in a minor fender-bender (lamp bender?) and the mounting tabs may have broken. Note that "factory" style headlight assemblies we sell are designed to replicate the original lamps, so you will not be considering features such as LEDs, halo rings, or projector beams. We've created this article to help ensure what you purchase is exactly right for your needs and wants.
- HeadlightsHow To Choose The Best Custom Headlamp Assembly For Your CarCustom headlamp assemblies on the market today tend to be grouped into four main designations: "Projector" style, "Halo" style, "LED" style, and "Euro" style. This can lead to confusion, because "Halo" style headlamp assemblies may also be equipped with projector lights and LED bulbs. Or, "Euro" style headlight assemblies may be equipped with halo rings, projector lights, and LEDs… or they may not be. You may be asking yourself which style is the best choice for me? See our Custom and Factory Headlight Glossary for definitions and more details about each style.
- HeadlightsA Brief History Of Sealed Beam Headlamps In The U.S.Those of you born after 1990 or so have grown up in an automotive world where “all cars” have composite headlamp assemblies, uniquely designed to be make- and model-specific. If a light within the assembly burns out, you replace “just” the bulb. If the unit cracks, you must purchase a replacement that fits your car and your car only.
- HeadlightsCustom And Factory Headlamp GlossaryWhen searching for a new set of headlamp assemblies for your ride, you may come across any number of terms which require explanation. Like many other accessory categories, headlamps use their own terminology. For your convenience, we provide you with this list, presented in alphabetical order, and with photos to help you identify these features.
- HeadlightsWhat Are The Different Types Of Halo Headlight Rings?Ever since BMW introduced "halo" headlights to serve as daytime running lights on their 2001 5-series, rings of light encircling round headlamp bulb openings have caught on around the world as THE dramatic way to add visual Wow and stance to a vehicle's front profile. While composite headlamp assemblies became mainstream in the 1980s, it wasn't until the turn of the millennium that automakers began to style multi-faceted projector beam style bulbs within the housings.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Car BulbsHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.